JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-90-048
- Future of Czech Socialism Considered by Frantisek Samalik -- Czech Greens Face Stiff Challenge by Petr Fejtek -- Editor's Comment on Apology to Sudeten Germans by Oto Filip -- Events Leading to 18 March Elections Detailed -- Secret Police Book Excerpts Published -- Czyrek on Role in President's Service, German Border Issue by Jozef Czyrek -- Future of Alternative Parties in Croatia. Views of Party Spokesmen by Davor Butkovic, Dubravko Grakalic -- Public Opinion Poll Results by Bruno Slogar -- Human Rights Leader Discusses Kosovo Situation by Dr. Zekeria Cana of Kosovo -- Losses in Krivoy Rog Construction Discussed by Eng Drahomira Dubska -- New Rules for Industrial Reorganization Discussed by Eng Jaromir Matejka -- Agricultural Law Changes Discussed by Minister by Petr Slimak -- Consumer Purchasing Power Examined by Eng Milan Bouchal -- Livestock Overproduction Contaminates Local Environment by Dirk Kurbjuweit -- Official Interviewed on Increasing Unemployment by Hans-Joachim Hinrichsen -- Noted Economist Advocates Reducing Lignite Dependency by Bm. -- Minister-Designate Pieroth Comments on Economic Prospects by Petra Wache -- Alternative Energy Sources Proposed by Michael Peter -- Long-Term Financial Aspects Viewed by Eberhard von Koerber -- Foundation To Fight Anti-Semitism Established by philosopher Zoltan Endreffy -- Catholic Bishops on Christian Values, Renewal -- Russian Teachers' Problems, Student Attitudes by Katalin Torok -- Noted Sociologist on Lack of Communication in Society by Jadwiga Staniszkis.
- Document Date: 4/9/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277772