JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-90-059
- Draft of Civic Forum's Election Program -- Socialist Party Publishes Election Program -- Tension Surrounding Republic's Name Controversy Examined by Michael Frank -- Minister of Interior on Police, State Security by Nada Adamickova -- Mlynar on Current Challenges, Political Prospects by Zdenek Mlynar -- Major Documents From Congress of Trade Union Confederation -- Weekly Answers Hungarian Minority Charges of Repression by Eva Kristinova -- Meckel, Schaeuble Debate Unification -- Environmental Protection Policies, Budget Reviewed, Criticized by Krystyna Forowicz -- Process for Selecting Army Generals Detailed by Borislav Vasic -- Past, Future Industrial Organization Changes Discussed by Eng. Jiri Bilck -- January Survey Reveals 'Myth' of Mass Private Factory Closings -- Late February 'Cup' Enterprise Survey Results by K.B. -- March Commodity Markets Reported -- Early March Prices: Initial Growth Followed by Small Drop by M.K. -- Potential Bonds Issue, Market Discussed by Dr. Leslaw Paga -- Extraneous Fees, Costs To Be Removed From New Coal-Price List by Zbigniew Wyczesany -- Communications Minister on Status, Changes, Modernization by Marek Kucharski.
- Document Date: 5/3/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277866