JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-90-129
- Mnacko Criticizes Minac's Polemical Answer to Vaculik by Laco Mnacko -- Soviet Troop Removal Agreement -- Nonviolent Transition From Dictatorship to Democracy Viewed by Istvan Csurka -- Land Law: FKgP-KDNP-MDF Coalition Agreement -- Smallholders Party (FKgP) Urges Dismissal of Holdover Officials -- Foreign Ministry on Trianon Anniversary by Andras Gulyas -- Foreign Policies of Neonational Democratic Parties Examined by Pawel Ziolek -- Goals of Serbs in Bosnia-Herzegovina Discussed by chairman of the Serbian Democratic Party of Bosnia-Herzegovina Radovan Karadzic -- Heretofore 'Unknown' Soviet Explosives Left Behind by Jeno Nagy -- State of Defense Industry Surveyed by Engineering Corps Lieutenant Colonel Victor Amaczi -- Bulgarian Foreign Trade Situation Reviewed by Peter Hornung -- Excess of Economic Laws Criticized by Ludmila Kolarova -- Left Defends Komarek's View on Economic Reform by Ivan Spani -- Bata Management System Application Outlined by Eng. Otakar Srubar -- Nagy on Shifting Landownership Concepts by Minister of Agriculture Jozsef Ferenc Nagy -- 'Ownership and Privatization' Document -- DM100 Million Loan Establishes 'E' Fund by Andrea Gallai -- 'Shady' New Private Ventures Linked to Military by Istvan Harsasi -- Declining Industrial Sales Reported by K.J. -- Planning Representative on Necessary Adjustments to 1991 CEMA Changes by deputy chairman of the Central Planning Administration, Stanislaw Dlugosz -- Rural Lobbies' Positions, Propositions Summarized by Krystyna Naszkowska -- Treasury Establishes State Anthracite Coal Agency Joint-Stock Company by Edmund Szot, Zbigniew Wyczasany -- Lower Crop Output by Edmund Szot -- Limited Crop-Storage Space by Edmund Szot.
- Document Date: 9/17/1990.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277894