JPRS Report. Soviet Union. Kommunist. No 11, July 1989 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 89 pages
- Soviet Union. Kommunist (1987-1990) ; JPRS-UKO-89-017
- The State Plan: New Tasks, a New Model by Aleksandr Semenovich Bim -- On the Economy, Shortages and the 'Economics of Scarcity' by Janos Kornai -- A Place in the Shade by Aleksandr Iosifovich Leshchevskiy -- Presumption of Historicism. V.I. Lenin's Article 'Party Organization and Party Literature' In the Context of the New Thinking by Viktor Petrovich Krutous -- The Changing Image of Socialism by Oleg Timofeyevich Bogomolov -- Democracy and National Security by Vladimir Arsentyevich Rubanov -- Contradictions and Their Manifestation in the National Mentality by Kazbek Taziyevich Gizatov -- The Enhancement of Man by Valentin Konstantinovich Chebanov -- Commentaries, Responses, Editorial Mail -- This Unyielding School by Valentin Vasilyevich Kumarin -- The Great Revolution Viewed From the Vantage of 200 Years by Voleslav Nikolayevich Sedykh -- The Eve of World War II: Testimony of an American Scientist -- The Capitalist Economy After the Latest Turn by Vladimir [Illegible] Musatov, Anatohy Aleksandrovich Porokhovskiy -- On Our View of the 'View From the Outside': Perestroyka and Sovietology by Yu. Igritskiy -- Chronicle -- Publication Data.
- Document Date: 10/5/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21277996