JPRS Report. China [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : charts, tables
- China (1987-1994 ) ; JPRS-CAR-89-072
- Review of Hungary's Political Reforms by Ling Huyan -- Hsu Szumin Asks CPC Politburo To Release Political Prisoners by Hsu Szumin -- Political Structural Reform Could 'Revitalize' Movement by Gu Yulai -- Crises of 'Prolonged Stagnation of Reform' by Wan Quanzhou -- Remnants of Cultural Revolution Called 'Virus' Impeding Reform by Shi Buke -- Official on Improving Contract System -- Problems Emerge in Shareholding System by Xing Youqing -- Speed of Monetary, Economic Growth by Guo Kesha -- 1988 Hunan Statistics -- Forum on Birthrate Problem, Possible Solutions -- Minister of Agriculture He Kang -- Bureau of State Farms Chief Sun Panqi -- Mobility of Rural Funds Under New System by Yi Ming -- Higher Rapeseed Yield Expected -- Anhui Fertilizer Problems -- Hunan Hybrid Rice Seeds Grown on Hainan -- Intellectuals Discuss Modernization, National Culture Relation at Forum by QUNYAN -- Analysis of Taiwan Economy During Transformation by Tang -- Luo Te-cheng's 'New Hong Kong Alliance' by Ling Tzu-ming -- Hong Kong Residents Harbor Mixed Sentiments About Future by Gao Fang -- Xu Jiatun Sees Bright Future for Hong Kong by Xu Jiatun.
- Document Date: 7/10/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21278205