JPRS Report. China. Qiushi (Seeking Truth). No. 17, 1 September 1989 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages
- China (1987-1994 ) ; JPRS-CAR-89-105
- Unswervingly Implement the Policy of Reform and Opening Up to the Outside World, Carry Out the Improvement and Rectification Program With Perfect Assurance--Speech at a State Council Plenary Session Held on 15 August 1989 by Li Peng -- QIUSHI To Be Published by CPC Central Committee -- Offer a Better Guide to the Self-Cultivation of and Tempering in Party Spirit--Reading the Article 'Marxism-Leninism Must Be Integrated With China's Actual Conditions' by Yang Ruiguang -- On 'Be Worthy of the Name of Teacher'--Feelings on a Festival by Bai Shouyi -- The Principle of Parry Spirit in Journalism Is Unshakable--Commenting on the Theory 'The People's Spirit Is Above Party Spirit' by Wang Jue -- What Do the Changes in the Shoudu Iron and Steel Complex Show? by Zhou Guanwu -- We Must Not Lose the Tradition of Plain Laving and Hard Straggle by Li Ziqi -- Remove Ideological Barriers, Resolutely Punish Corruption -- Development of Marxist Philosophical Thinking and Its Dialectical Materialist Orientation by Jin Shougen -- Interaction of City Spirit and Enterprise Culture by Shi Lijun -- Summary of a Forum on Upholding the Four Cardinal Principles, Thoroughly Criticizing Bourgeois Liberalization on the Ideological and Theoretical Front by Ma Guoqing, Lin Jiangong, Bu Xiaoye -- Resist and Remove 'Spiritual Refuse' by Shi Mang -- Between Gains and Losses--Reading the Novel Gains or Losses? by Wu Bingjie.
- Document Date: 10/24/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21278228