JPRS Report. East Asia. Southeast Asia. Vietnam--Tap Chi Cong San. No.3, March 1989 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : tables
- The Machine Revolution--A Pressing Requirement of Renovation -- The Conflict Between the Economic Bases and the Political Statues--An 'Essential Link' in Today's Social Renovation Process in Our Country -- The Special Characteristics and Contents of the Initial Stage in Advancing Toward Socialism in Our Country by Le Thi -- The Pressing Tasks of Youth Work Today by Phan Minh Tanh -- Renovation, Immediate and Long-Term Manifestations in Literature and the Arts -- Further Discussion on Social Justice by Pham Quang Nghi -- The Peasant and Rural Area Problem in Expanding Agricultural Production in An Giang by To Thanh Tam -- Through the Sections of Recording Tape -- On State Monopolization in the Foreign Economic Sphere -- Four Plans on the 'Problem of Inflation and the Formulation of a Plan To Control Inflation in Our Country' -- Lenin, the Communist International, and the 'Indochina Problem' -- Is There Anything New in Chinese Culture? -- Reform and the Problem of Building a New Political Culture.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.16/4-2:
- Document Date: 8/31/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21278288