JPRS Report. Science & Technology. Japan [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages : figures, tables
- Science and technology. Japan (1987- ) ; JPRS-JST-89-022
- Space Environment Utilization Outlined -- Space Station Project Described -- FMPT Program Outlined -- International Microgravity Laboratory [IML] Program -- Free-Flying Unmanned Platform -- Weightless Test Facility Proposed, Microgravity Experiments by Aircraft Reported -- University Research on Space Environment Utilization by Ryo Horiuchi -- Space Environment Utilization by Private Circles Discussed -- Clinical Testing To Start on Stem Cell Growth Stimulator -- Biotechnology Research Themes Selected by MITI for FY 90 -- Energy Agency's 'Moonlight Project' Developments by Hidenobu Nakagawa -- NEC's SOR Lithography R&D Described by Koichi Okada -- Basic Research by Research Reactor -- Nuclear Fusion Reactor Core Research Status Examined -- Superconducting Oxide Fiber With Coating Film by S. Sakka.
- Document Date: 10/20/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21278305