JPRS Report. Science & Technology. USSR--Physics & Mathematics [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages
- Science and technology. USSR: physics and mathematics (1987-1991) ; JPRS-UPM-89-002
- Stability of Plane Nonlinear Waves in Smoothly Inhomogeneous Random Media by Ye. S. Benilov, P. P. Shirshov -- Description of Elastic-Plastic Characteristics of Materials Loaded by Shock Waves from Kinetic Standpoint by A. I. Vorobyev, A. A. Gornovoy, S. A. Novikov -- Shock Method of Synthesizing Cubic ZrO₂ Modification by S. S. Batsanov, D. L. Guryev, L. I. Kopaneva -- Modeling Interaction of Shock Waves and Gas Inhomogeneities by P. A. Voynovich, A. I. Zhmakin, A. A. Fursenko, A. F. Ioffe -- New Mechanism of Current Instability in Narrow-Band Semiconductors by A. A. Akopyan, S. S. Bolgov, V. K. Malyutenko, A. P. Savchenko -- Two-Stage Photogeneration of Charge Carriers in Exciplexes by N. G. Kuvshinskiy, V. M. Komko, I. I. Lyashko, N. G. Nakhodkin, V. I. Strikha, T. G. Shevchenko -- Research on Structure and Microhardness of Polycrystals of Cubic Boron Nitride by A. M. Mazurenko, A. A. Leusenko, V. M. Kuchinskiy, A. I. Olekhnovich -- Characteristics of Laser Action in Intrinsic Semiconductors During Electron-Beam Pumping by I. V. Kryukova, Ye. V. Matveyenko, S. P. Prokofyeva -- Radiation Emission by 4.4 GeV Electrons in Diamond, Silicon, and Germanium Single Crystals by A. O. Aganyants, Yu. A. Vartanov, G. A. Vartapetyan, V. B. Karibyan -- Temperature Dependence of ⁴A₂4T₂ Transition Probability for Cr³⁺-ions in Y-Sc-Ga Garnet Crystal by M. A. Noginov, Yu. S. Privis, Z. S. Saidov, V. A. Smirnov, I. A. Shcherbakov -- New Class of Multidimensional Flow Patterns in Compressible Media Admitting Exact Linearization of Navier-Strokes Equations by M. A. Demidov, A. P. Mikhaylov -- Features of Formation of Radiation of Nitrogen UV Laser Excited by Creeping Discharge by P. P. Brnzalov, B. O. Zikrin, N. V. Karlov, G. P. Kuzmin -- Effect of Poweful Ultrashort Light Pulses on Matter by Ye. G. Gamaliy, V. T. Tikhonchuk, P. N. Lebedev -- Possibility of Laser Sounding of Shock-Compressed Plasma (SCP) by M. A. Sultanov -- Optoacoustic Absorption Spectra of Ethanol, Acetone and Benzine by L. S. Vasilenko, N. M. Dyuba, A. A. Kovalev -- Analogue of Ultrashort-Pulse Laser in Radio Frequency Range by M. N. Nersisyan, P. S. Pogosyan -- Spectral Characteristics of Radiation of Flash-Lamp Dye Lasers With Selection of Generation Wavelengths by Phase Polarization Method by A. P. Voytovich, L. P. Runets, A. Ya. Smirnov -- Anomalies in Reflection of Surface Electric Waves by Metal Surfaces With Periodic Profile Upon Resonant Excitation of Such Waves on Such Surfaces by Laser Beams in Pulses of Finite Duration by A. N. Dolgina, A. A. Kovalev, P. S. Kondratenko -- Diagnostic Laser Apparatus for Geophysical Experiments by I. V. Moskalenko, L. Kh. Palmiste, Yu. K. Protsenko, K. Yu. Saar, A. Kh. Vyali, E. A. Urbanik, D. A. Shcheglov -- Relativistic Cherenkov Generator of Millimetric-Wave Radiation With ROD Resonator by N. I. Gunina, S. D. Korovich, S. D. Polevin, A. M. Roytman, V. Ya. Khristenko -- Transverse Channelling and Free-Electron Laser on Strong Standing by K. B. Oganesyan, A. M. Prokhorov, M. V. Fedorov -- Influence of Collective Effects on Amplification in Locked Free-Electron Lasers by Bazylev, A. V. Tulupov, I. V. Kurchatov -- Ruby Laser With Feedback Through Phase Conjugation by Stimulated Scattering by V. G. Ignatyev, A. A. Kovalev, L. V. Levashkevich -- Selective Laser-Type Ion Source by G. D. Alkhazov, E. Ye. Berlovich, V. N. Panteleyev -- Hot-Hole Semiconductor Masers and Lasers by A. A. Andronov -- Temperature Regime of Heated Supercritical Pressure Channels Under Nonstationary Conditions by I. I. Shmal, K. I. Soplenkov, V. S. Polonskiy -- Theory of Interaction of Solitons of Q-Ball Type by T. I. Belova, A. Ye. Kudryavtsev., Multipole Electromagnetic Moments of Neutrinos in Dispersive Medium by V. B. Semikoz, Ya. A. Smorodinskiy, I. V. Kurchatov -- Spin and Statistics of Solitons in Film of Superflowing ³He-A by G. Ye. Volovik, A. Solovyev, V. M. Yakovenko, L. D. Landau -- Sound Amplification by Optical Radiation in Light-Absorbing Medium by Al. A. Kolomenskiy -- Can Particles With Energies Greater Than 4 x 10¹⁷eV Be Neutrals? by A. V. Glushkov -- Toroidal Excitons in Crystals by Yu. V. Kopayev, N. V. Kornyakov -- Expanded Translational Symmetry in Theory of Multisublattice Magnetics, Spin Waves, Phase Transitions, Domain Walls and Antiferromagnetics of UX n Type by A. L. Alistratov, D. A. Yablonskiy -- Analysis of Data on High-Energy Muons in Extensive Atmospheric Showers by V. V. Vashkevich, P. F. Yermolov, N. N. Kalmykov, M. V. Motova, S. S. Ostapchenko, B. A. Khrenov, G. B. Khristiansen -- Scanning Tunnel Microscopy for Photosynthetic Reaction Centers by S. D. Alekperov, S. I. Vasilyev, A. A. Kononenko, Ye. P. Lukashov, V. I. Panov, A. E. Semenov, M. V. Lomonosov -- Level Schemes and Binding Energy of Heavy Nuclei in Simplified Model With Greatly Restricted Dynamics by L. Yu. Sabaliauskas, V. V. Vanagas, T. V. Guseva, Ya. Kh. Ruza, Yu. Ya. Tambergs -- Energy Dependence of Asymmetry Parameters of β-Decay of Free Polarized Neutron With Allowance for Antineutrino Mass by B. K. Kerimov, N. V. Samsonenko, Ch. L. Katkhat, M. V. Lomonosov, P. Lumumba -- Search for Monopole Nuclear Excitation During Decay of Bound Muon by V. M. Abazov, N. A. Voinova-Yeliseyeva, V. A. Gordeyev, S. A. Kutuzov, I. A. Mitropolskiy, Kh.-G. Ortlepp, B. M. Sabirov, G. Ye. Solyakin, B. P. Konstantinov -- Analog of Michel Parameter in Neutrino (Antineutrino)-Electron Scattering by Yu. A. Gnedov, Yu. I. Romanov -- Ways To Minimize Effects Minimizing Possible Neutrino Oscillations by E. Ye. Berlovich, B. P. Konstantinov -- New Mechanism of Particle Acceleration and Relativistic Analogue of Fermi-Ulam Model by L. D. Pustylnikov -- Theory of Radiation and Formation of Electron-Positron Paris by Ultrahigh Energy Particles in Crystals With Incidence Angles Exceeding Lindhard Angle by N. K. Zhevago, I. V. Kurchatov -- Series Expansion With Respect to Trajectory and Momentum Perturbations in Theory of Radiative Instabilities of Relativistic Electron Beams by A. T. Bogdanov, M. V. Kuzelev, M. V. Lomonosov -- Self-Similar Solution to Equations of Dissipative Converging Shock Wave by A. B. Budko, S. I. Vavilov -- Tunneling During Decay and Fusion of Complex Nuclei by V. M. Shilov, A. V. Tarakanov -- Elastic Scattering of Negative Pions and Kaons by Protons With 43 by Yu. M. Antipov, V. A. Batarin, V. A. Bezzubov, N. P. Budanov, Yu. P. Gorin, D. S. Denisov, O. V. Yeroshin, V. G. Kartesheva, I. V. Kotov, Yu. M. Melnik, A. I. Petrukhin, S. A. Polovnikov, D. A. Stoyanova, A. V. Vishnevskiy, I. A. Gulutvin, Yu. A. Gornushkin, P. a.Kulinich, R. Leitner, G. V. Mitselrnakher, A. Al. Nozdrin, A. G. Olshevskiy, S. Riemann, J. Sedlak, K. V. Pirtskhalava, V. N. Roynishvili -- Inclusive Characteristics of Negative Pions Produced in pC and pTa Interactions With Proton Momentum of 10 GeV/s by V. G. Grishin, I. A. Ivanovskaya, Ye. N. Kladnitskaya, D. D. Armutliyski, N. O. Akhababyan -- Production of W. Bosons in Strong Electromagnetic Field and Their Contribution to Radiative Shift of Electron Mass by V. Ch. Zhukovskiy, A. V. Kurilin -- Nonrelativistic String by M. O. Katanayev -- Nonlinear Two-Proton Interactions in Strong Magnetic Field by V. V. Skobelev, N. O. Khasayev -- Structure of Topological Solitons in Skyrme's Model by I. R. Kozhevnikov, Yu. P. Rybakov, M. B. Fomin, Patrice Lumumba -- Anomalous Light Absorption by Microparticle by G. N. Nikolayev -- Determination of Parameters of Heterophase Aqueous Media by Laser Spectroscopy of Raman Light Scattering by S. M. Glushkov, I. M, Panchishin, V. V. Fadeyev, M. V. Lomonosov -- Dialogue Approach to Solution of Inverse Problems in Processing and Interpretation of Spectroscopic Data by D. V. Yudin, V. V. Gorchakov., Absolute Intensities of Bands in IR Spectra of Cu-Porphyrins by L. L. Gladkov, G. D. Yegorova -- Superradiation and Superluminesce in Optical Cavity and Self-Excitation in It by A. V. Andreyev, O. Yu. Tokhomirov, M. V. Fedotov, M. V. Lomonosov -- Quantum Limitations of Response of Gravity Wave Detectors With Free Masses by S. A. Tsyplyayev, Leninskiy Komsomol -- Scattering of X-rays by Weakly Rough Surfaces by A. V. Vinogradov, N. N. Zorev, I. V. Kozbevnikov, S. I. Sagitov, A. G. Turyanskiy, P. N. Lebedev -- Additive Compounding of Electronic Excitations of Yb on Ho-ions by T. M. Kozhan, V. V. Kuznetsova, I. I. Sergeyev, V. S. Khomenko -- New Type of Cutoff Filter for Far-Infrared Range of Spectrum by V. G. Vereshchagin, V. V. Morozov -- Inelastic Scattering of Light by Fractal Vibration Modes in Polymers by V. A. Bagryanskiy, V. K. Malinovskiy, V. N. Novikov, L. M. Pushchayeva, A. P. Sokolov -- Study of Collisional Mixing of B³Pi and A³Sigma States in Nitrogen Molecule by Method of Laser Fluorescence by Yu.Z. Ionikh, N.P. Penkin, N.V. Chemysheva, O.G. Yartseva -- Characteristics of Stimulated Scattering in Low-Viscosity Fluids by N. P. Malomuzh, S. B. Pelishenko -- Theory of Two-Stage Trough Formation in Spectrum by Light Pulses by I. K. Reoane -- Formation of Prescribed Wavefront in Conjugate-Ring Laser Cavity by V.V. Lyubimov, L. V.Nosova -- Synthesis of Images of Objects Viewed Through Randomly Nonhomogeneous Medium With Aid of Active Michelson Interferometer by A.V. Anufriyev, A.L Volpov, Yu.A. Zimin, V.N. Lopatkin -- Speckle Correlator for Measuring in Real Time Displacements of Rough Surface by V.M. Dobrido, V.V. Manikalo, Yu.P. Presnyakov -- Polarization of Laser-Excited Fluorescence by V. P. Klochkov, A. G. Makogonenko -- Planar Waveguides With Singular Dispersion Law by K. A. Landa, M. A. Igolinskaya, T.I Yanina -- Effect of Light Pressure on Processes in Plasma Produced by Laser Treatment by G. A. Sheroziya -- Parametric X-Ray Emission in Crystals Upon Passage of Ultrasonic Wave by V. G. Baryshevskiy, I. V. Polikarpov, V. I. Lenin -- Ignition of Fuel Mixture by Flame Front Propagating Behind Shock Wave by N. I. Mayorov, I. K. Fedoseyeva -- Influence of Radial Diffusion on Thermonuclear Yield in Tokamak by F. S. Zaytsev, A. P. Smirnov, P. N. Yushmanov, M. V. Lomonosov, I. V. Kurchatov -- Potential Scattering of Slow [Illegible] in Laser Radiation Field by V. N. Pomerantsev, A. M. Popov, O. B. Popovicheva, T. V. Rakhimova, M. V. Lomonosov -- Synthesis of Diamond by Dynamic Loading of Organic Matter by V. F. Anisichkin, I. Yu. Malkov, V. M. Titov, M. A. Lavrentyev -- Electron Heating in Supercritical Shock Wave by M. A. Balikhin, N. L. Borodkova, O. L. Vaysberg, A. A. Galeyev, G. N. Zastenker, S. I. Klimov, M. N. Pozdrachev, A. A. Skalskiy, V. N. Smirnov, A. Yu. Sokolov -- Resonant Solitons of Electromagnetic Waves in Plasma With Admixture of Active Atoms by I. V. Bachin, M. A. Suslov -- Dielectric Permitivity Perturbations Associated With Transformation of Electromagnetic Wave by Small-Scale Plasma Inhomogeneities by V. V. Vaskov -- Fine Structure of Front of Quasi-Perpendicular Supercritical Collisionless Shock Wave by A. A. Galeyev, V. V. Krasnoselskikh, V. V. Lobzin -- Dynamics of High-Current Pulse Discharge in Air by Yu. K. Bobrov, V. V. Vikhrev, I. P. Fedotov, V. I. Lenin, I. V. Kurchatov -- Cooling of Positrons by Electrons by A. S. Artamonov, Ya. S. Derbenev -- High-Temperature Acoustic Anomalies and Superionic Conductivity in Multicomponent Phosphate Glasses by Yu. V. Ilisavskiy, L. A. Kulakova, A. F. Ioffe -- Predicting Sensitivity of Explosive Substances to Impact by A. V. Velik, V. A. Potemkin -- Measurement of Parameters of Dense Plasma Produced by Impact Compression of Porous Tin and Copper by L. G. Bolkhovitinov, Yu. B. Khvostov -- Strain Solitons in Nonlinearly Elastic Media Undergoing Phase Transition by V. I. Serikov, S. V. Voronin -- Charactcristics of Drift Solitons in Plasma According to Results of Model Experiments With Fast-Rotating Shallow Water by S. V. Antipov, M. V. Nezlin, V. K. Rodionov, A. Yu. Rylov, Ye. N. Snezhkin, A. S. Trubnikov, A. V. Khutoretskiy, I. V. Kurchatov., Autotuning of Magnetic Antenna to Resonance by Plasma of High-Frequency Discharge by G. A. Marikov, N. I. Lobachevskiy -- Mach Reflection of Conical Shock Waves in Condensed Medium by A. L Misonochnikov, A. Yu. Logvenov, B. V. Rumyantsev -- Alfven Solitons and Shock Waves in Dissipative Plasma by Dzh. I. Dzhavakhishvili -- Hypersonic Three-Dimensional Viscous Shock Layer at Blunt Body in Stream at Arbitrary Angle of Attack and Glancing Angle by A. I. Borodin, S. V. Peygin, V. V, Kuybyshev -- Decay of Noncoherent Field in Ocean With Large-Scale Surface Roughness by A. V. Belousov, Yu. P. Lysanov, N. N. Andreyev -- Fine Structure of Sound-Scattering Ocean Layers by A. S. Borisov, V. S. Karpov, A. M. Kudin, K. H. Topornin, V. I. Vernadskiy -- Thermal and Dynamic Components of Short-Period Sound Velocity Fluctuations Near Ocean Surface by A. S. Zapevalov, G. N. Khristoforov -- Theoretical Study Concerning Depth Dependence of Oceanic Noise by V. M. Serbin -- Level of Oceanic Noise Within Angular Range of Refraction Minimum by A. V. Belousov, A. V. Furduyev, N. N. Andreyev -- Exponential Profile of Shock Wave in Fluid by Yu. V. Petukhov -- Radiation Emission by Excited Ar-Complexes and Kr-Complexes in Shock Waves by N. D. Kurmey, V. G. Nazarenko -- Study of Decomposition in Detonation Wave by Isotopic Method by V. F. Anisichkin, B. G. Derendyayev, V. A. Koptyug, I. Yu. Malkov, N. F. Salakhutdinov, V. M. Titov -- Possibility of Identifying Shock-Wave Processes by Yu. N. Kuznetsov -- Josephson Effect in Granulated Superconductors by A. F. Volkov -- Superconductivity at Temperatures Above 100 K in Bi-Ca-Sr-Cu-O System by A. G. Sarkisyan, V. M. Arutyunyan, R. S. Akopyan, R. S. Vartanyan, E. V. Putnyn, N. M. Dobrovolskiy, S. G. Gevorkyan -- 'Ferroelectric' Anomalies and Superconductivity in Metallic Oxide Compounds by A. S. Shcherbakov, M. I. Katsnelson, A. V. Trefilov, N. L. Sorokin, V. Ye. Startsev, E. G. Valiulin, V. P. Dyakina, V. L Kozhevnikov, I. V. Kurchatov -- Spatial Distribution of Magnetic Induction Near Permanent Magnet and Attraction 'Effect' of High-Temperature Superconductor to Magnet Poles by E. A. Vasilyev -- Resonance-Percolation Trajectories (RPT) as High-Temperature Superconducting Channels in Thin Films of Metallic Oxides by V. Ya. Kurpichenkov, S. Ordzhonikidze -- Chemical Nature of Pairing of Holes in High-Temperature Superconductors by I. Ye. Dzyaloshinskiy, L. D. Landau -- Superconducting Helicoid: Alternative to Ordinary Superconducting Windings by V. Ye. Keylin, I. A. Kovalev, N. F. Kopeykin, S. L. Kruglov, N. A. Lavrov, D. B. Pavin, I. V. Kurchatov -- Influence of Infrared Radiation on Critical Current of Josephson Tunnel Junction by S. V. Levitskiy -- Inelastic Relaxation of Electrons in Superconductor-Normal Metal Microjunctions by V. A. Khlus -- Polarization-Optical Contrast and Twin Domain Structure of Monocrystals of High-Temperature Superconductors by D. Ye. Batova, V. K. Vlasko-Vlasov, V. A. Goncharov, G. A. Yemelchenko, M. V. Indenbom, Yu. A. Osipyan -- IR Reflection and Raman Light Scattering Spectra of Superconducting Compounds in Bi-Sr-Ca-Cu-O System by O. V. Kosogov, M. V. Belousov, V. A. Vasilyev, V. Yu. Davydov, Kim Gvan De, A. A. Kopylov, V. D. Petrikov, V. V. Tretyakov, V. I. Ulyanov, A. F. Ioffe -- Possible Analogies Between Superconductor Perovskites and Superconductors With Heavy Fermions by A. M. Tsvelik, L. D. Landau -- New Data on Dependence of Critical Temperature on Oxygen Content in Superconducting Compound YBa₂Cu₃Ox by I. V. Aleksandrov, A. B. Bykov, I. P. Zibrov, I. N. Makarenko, O. K. Metnikov, V. N. Molchanov, L. A. Muradyan, D. V. Nikiforov, L. Ye. Svistov, V. I. Simonov, S. M. Chigishov, A. Ya. Shapiro, S. M. Stishov, A. V. Shubnikov -- Energy Gap in YBa₂Cu₃O₇₋x Monocrystals With Different Oxygen Content by A. P. Volodin, B. Ya. Kotyuzhanskiy, G. A. Stepanyan, A. V. Shubniko -- High-Temperature Superconductivity in Multiphase Ceramic Samples of Bi-Ca-Sr-Cu-O System by A. G. Merzhanov, S. V. Lysikov, M. D. Nersesyan, I. P. Borovinskaya, Yu. G. Morozov, Ye. A. Chernov, V. I. Ponomarev., Superconducting Interference Magnetometers and Magnetic Screens From YBa₂Ca₃O₇ Ceramic Operating at Nitrogen Temperatures by V. N. Zavaritskiy, N. V. Zavarilskiy -- Structure of Phase Y₁Ba₂Cu₃O ₆.₅₊y and Superconductivity by M. V. Krasinkova, B. Ya. Moyzhes -- Research on Bolometric Properties of Films of Composition Y- Ba₂-CuCu₃-O₇₋x by S. V. Gaponov, M. A. Kalyagin, L. V. Malysheva, S. A. Pavlov, D. G. Pavelyev, A. D. Tkachenko, I. A. Khrebtov, A. Yu. Churin -- Josephson Effect in Thin Films of High-Temperature Superconductors at 77 K by A. I. Golovashkin, A. L. Gudkov, S. I. Krasnosvobodtsev, L. S. Kuzmin, K. K. Likharev, Yu. V. Maslennikov, Yu. A. Pashkin, Ye. V. Pechen, O. V. Snigirev -- Detection of Thermal Radiation at Liquid-Nitrogen Temperatures With Bolometric Cells of Y-Ba-Cu-O High-Temperature Superconductor Thin Films On SrTiO₃ Substrate by V. N. Alfeyev, A. S. Aleksandrov, N. S. G. Galkin, A. A. Ivanov, A. V. Kulakov, Yu. V. Lichagin, A. A. Malyuk, V. B. Piskunov, Ye. A. Protasov, V. T. Khryapov, A. N. Yurkov -- Emission of High-Energy Radiation in Alkali-Halogenide Crystals Upon Their High-Power Electron Bombardment in Pulses of Nanosecond Duration by V. F. Pichugin, V. F. Stolyarenko, S. M. Kirov -- Quantum Characteristics of Electromagnetic Effect in 123-Phase Y-Ba-Cu-O Ceramics by V. F. Pichugin, V. F. Stolyarenko -- Effect of Superconducting Transition on Luminescence Quantum Yield From Adsorbed Dye by I. A. Yurchenko, V. Z. Lozovskiy, S. A. Shilo, O. M. Getsko -- Fluctuations of Magnetization in La₂CuO₄₋d Structure by V. Ye. Katayev, Ye. F. Kukovitskiy, Yu. I. Talanov, G. B. Teytelbaum -- Supreconductivity of Semiconductor Superlattices on Lead Chalcogenides by O. A. Mironov, B. A. Savitskiy, A. Yu. Sispatov, A. I. Fedorenko, A. N. Chirkin, S. V. Chistyakov, L. P. Shpakovskaya, V. I. Lenin -- Macroscopic Theory of Superconductors With Small Coherence Length by L. N. Bulayevskiy, V. L. Ginzburg, A. A. Sobyanin, P. N. Lebedev -- Superconductivity of Bi-Sr-Ca-Cu-O Bulk and Film Ceramics by A. A. Sukhanov, Kh. R. Ozmanyan, B. B. Sandomirskiy -- Magnetic Characteristics of La₂CUO₄₋d Having La³⁺-ion Deficiency and Containing Magnetic Impurities by A. N. Bazhin, V. N. Bevz, E. A. Tishchenko, V. A. Merzhanov, I. S. Shaplygin -- Interaction of Superconductor Current and Moessbauer Radiation by V. N. Belogurov, A. N. Borzyak, N. N. Karlinlysh -- Hall Effect and Thermo-E.M.F. in YBa₂Cu₃O₇₋d and HoBa₂Cu₃O₇₋d Single-Crystal Films by A. I. Golovashkin, S. I. Krasnosvobodtsev, I. V. Kucherenko, Ye. V. Pechen, P. N. Lebedev -- Spectra of Raman Light Scattering in Bi-Sr-Ca-Cu-O High-Temperature Superconductors by T. A. Fimberg, E. R. Ioon, Ya. O. Past, L. A. Rebane -- Electronic Properties of YBa₂Cu₃O₇₋dSystem by I. A. Garifullin, N. N. Garifyanov, G. G. Khaliullin, Ye. K. Zavoyskiy, A. V. Mitin, N. Ye. Alekseyevskiy, V. I. Nizhankovskiy, B. I. Kochelayev, L. R. Tagirov, Ye. P. Khlybov -- Split of Superconducting Transition in High-Temperature Superconductors Owing Love Degree of Orthorhombicity by G. Ye. Volovik, L. D. Landau -- Magnetic Ordering in Y₂BaCuO₅ Compound by N. I. Agladze, M. N. Popova, Ye. P. Khlybov, G. G. Chepurko -- Superconducting Phases With Perovskitic Structure by N. Ye. Alekseyevskiy, G. M. Kuzmicheva, Ye. P. Khlybov, A. V. Mitin, V. I. Nizhankovskiy -- Generation of Solitons and Bisolitons in Molecular Systems by Academician (UkSSR Academy of Sciences) A. S. Davydov, V. N. Yermakov -- Comparative Analysis of Numerical Methods of Solving Integral Equations in Inverse Problems of Radiative Heat Transfer by Ye. K. Belonogov, A. Yu. Zatsepin, N. E. Bauman -- Once More About Ambiguity of Predictions of General Relativity Theory by A. A. Logunov, Yu. M. Loskutov -- Exact Solutions in Relativistic Gravitation Theory by K. A. Bronnikov, G. N. Shikin -- Holonomic Systems With Regular Singularities and Wavefronts of Feynmam Integrals by A. I. Zaslavskiy -- Optimization of Algorithm of Extremum Search by Complex Method by V. S. Levshanov -- Multisoliton Components of Solutions of Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation With Perturbing Term by V. A. Vysloukh, I. V. Cherednik, A. N. Belozerskiy., and Stark Effect for Schrodinger Difference Operator by Ye. I. Dinaburg, O. Yu. Shmidt -- Nonlinear Theory of Flame Front Instability by S. K. Zhdanov, B. A. Trubnikov, I. V. Kurchatov -- One Inverse Problem in Formation of Coherent Radiation by A. V. Goncharskiy, V. V. Stepanov, M. V. Lomonosov -- New Results in Localization of Solutions of Nonlinear Elliptical and Parabolic Equations Derived by Energy Method by S. N. Antontsev, J. I. Diaz, M. A. Lavrentyev -- Singularly Perturbed Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations in Cases When 'Degenerate' Systems Have Discontinuous Solutions by M. I. Imanaliyev, P. S. Pankov -- Nominal Invariance and Precise Solutions of Nonlinear Equation of Acoustics by V. I. Fushchich, N. I. Serov -- Finite-Zone Solutions of Stationary Axisymmetric Einstein Equation in Vacuum by D. A. Korotkin -- Solution to Linear Equations in Spaces of Harmonic Variables by I. A. Bandos -- Analysis of Nonlinear One-Dimensional Systems by Hamiltonian Formalism by V. G. Mikhalev -- Asymptotic-in-Time Solution to Cauchy Problem for Landan-Lifshitz Equation by R. F. Bikbayev, A. R. Is-s -- Quasi-Periodic Solutions to Second-Order Ordinary Differential Equations by Zh. Sartabanov -- Differential Equations on Complex Analytic Manifolds and Maslov's Canonical Operator by B. Yu. Sternin, V. Ye. Shatalov.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.22/11:
- Document Date: 5/2/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21278482