JPRS Report. Near East & South Asia [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages
- Near East and South Asia (1987-1994) ; JPRS-NEA-89-024
- Arab Bridge Company Agreement Signed by Tariq Khuri -- Amendments to Agreement Made -- Unified Standards, Tariffs for GCC Plastic Products Studied -- Book Analyzes Arab Nuclear, CBW Capabilities, Use -- Egyptian Writer Sees North Sudanese Urging Secession of South by Dr Sa'd-al-Din Ibrahim -- Cement Industry, New Complex for Petrochemical Production Discussed -- Points of Contention in U.S.-PLO Dialogue Described by Jawad al-Bushayti -- Islamic Resistance Movement, HAMAS, Profiled by Shefi Gaba'i -- Economic Difficulties in West Bank, Gaza Described -- Free Zone in Decline by Mahmud Salim -- Officials, Businessmen Try To Counter Falling Dollar -- Histadrut Chief Addresses Arab Economic Concerns by Yisra'el Qeysar -- Oil Find Near Dead Sea Discussed -- Fadlallah Reviews Political Situation by Eminence Ayatollah Muhammad Husayn Fadlallah -- Text of Royal Degree on New Fiscal Budget -- Conference Explores Political Role of Unions Versus Parties by Abu-Bakr al-Siddiq Muhammad al-Amin -- Writer Exonerates Egyptian, DUP Ties by Attorney Ahmad Sulayman -- Deputy Minister Discusses Industrial Policy, Development by Mr Salim Ahmad Basabrin -- Persian Daily Interviews Muiahidin Commander by Azizollah Afzali -- Duties of Montazeri's Representatives To Be Specified -- Millions To Be Spent on West Azerbaijan Reconstruction -- Guidelines Established for Development of Villages -- Money Allocated for Reconstruction of Villages in Ilam.
- Document Date: 3/28/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21278536