JPRS Report. Soviet Union. Aviation & Cosmonautics. No. 8, August 1988 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : figures, tables
- Soviet Union. Aviation & Cosmonautics (1987-1991) ; JPRS-UAC-89-002
- Air Forces Commander in Chief Praises Perestroyka by twice Hero of the Soviet Union Mar Avn A. Yefimov -- Proposal to Form Flights of Regiment's Best Pilots by Military Pilot-Expert Marksman Lt Col A. Kharchevskiy, Military Pilot 1st Class Maj A. Ziziko -- Party Conference Delegates Address Air Forces Personnel by AVIATSIYA I KOSMONAVTIKA special correspondent Lt. Col V. Larin -- Aircraft Overhaul Depot Moves Toward Full Economic Accountability by Lt Col Ye. Bobrov -- Mi-8 Pilot Extracts Battlefield Wounded in Afghanistan by Maj A. Zhilin -- New Textbook on Aircraft Armament Reviewed -- Combat Pilot Classroom Tactical Drill by Military Pilot-Expert Marksman Col Z. Nikitin -- Preventing Pilot Error by Psychological Analysis by Military Pilot 1st Class Col V. Smirnov -- Situation Modeling in Devising Air-to-Air Tactics by Docent and Candidate of Military Sciences Col V. Shubin -- Developing Air-to-Air Tactic -- Hazards in Flying a Lightly-Loaded Mi-26 Helicopter by Professor and Doctor of Technical Sciences Col A. Volodko, Honored Test Pilot USSR G. Karapetyan -- Soyuz TM-4 Soviet-Bulgarian Orbital Mission by Maj I. Sokhin -- Meteorite Strike Orbital Warning System Proposed by V. Leshchev -- Soviet Orbital Observatory Described by Yu. Zaytsev -- Proton Launch Vehicle Described by G. Maksimov -- Articles Not Translated from AVIATSIYA I KOSMONAVTIKA No 8, August 1988 -- Publication Data.
- Document Date: 1/31/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21278675