JPRS Report. Epidemiology [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : tables
- Epidemiology (1987- ) ; JPRS-TEP-89-009
- Meningitis Outbreak Kills Hundreds in North by Abdulrazaq Magaji -- Government Appeals for Help To Fight AIDS -- Number of AIDS Cases Rises to Forty-two -- Infectious Diseases Invade two Villages -- Update on Dengue Fever Epidemic -- Malaria Parasite Spreading Rapidly -- Bacterial Disease Afflicts Northern Corn Crop by Tien Bo -- AIDS Testing, Treatment, Statistics Detailed by Dr Hector Terry Molinert -- Increase in Skin Infections in Gulf Reported -- Number of AIDS Cases Rises to 25 -- National Incidence of Meningitis Cases Reported -- Health Department To Issue 'AIDS-Free' Certificates -- Prevention of Spread of AIDS in the Ukrainian SSR Discussed by Yu. P. Spizhenko -- Doctor of Immunology Complains of Slow, Inadequate Response to AIDS by Professor A. Shevelev -- Minister Calls for Upgrading AIDS Diagnostic Measures in Lithuanian SSR by Aloizas Grishkyavichyus -- Ministry of Internal Affairs Official Gives AIDS Update -- Survey Evaluates Effectiveness of Public Information on AIDS by V. V. Pokrovskiy, A. I. Akimov -- Current State of Leprosy Control Discussed by V. Ardayev -- AIDS, HIV-Positive Cases Evolution Estimated by Michel Montaigne.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.14/2:
- Document Date: 5/8/1989.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21278823