JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-88-097
- Austrian Policy on Refugees Discussed by Waltraud Baryli -- State of Contemporary Czech Culture Surveyed by Branka Somen -- Consular Agreement With Sudan Concluded -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup -- Press, Personnel Changes, Media Developments June 1988 -- Authorities Urged to Responsibility, Not Anonymity by Jacek Maziarski -- Internal Political, Social Factors More Hindrance to Reform Than External by Prof Dr Michal Dobroczynski -- Party Events Calendar 1-14 August 1988 -- Maintaining Party Identity in Light of Far-Reaching Reforms Discussed by Miroslaw Karwat -- Wroclaw Voivodship, Ecclesiastical Authorities Meet -- Romanian-Slovak Poet Interviewed by Ondrej Stefanko -- Serbia's Equality Termed Vital to Country by Dr Dragoje Zarkovic -- Commentary on South Korea: Consumer-Goods Industry Pivotal to Expansion -- British Computer Firm Joint Venture Described by Jan J. Kluk -- Cooperative Publishing Possibilities With Czechs Explored by G.C. -- Draft Decree on Contracted Prices, Range of Reduced Prices Discussed by Krystyna Milewska -- Results of Fertilizer, Seed Subsidy Program Analyzed by Lj. Zivkov -- Tourism Official on Industry's Problems by Ivo Liubisic.
- Document Date: 11/17/1988.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21278859