JPRS Report. Science & Technology. USSR--Science & Technology Policy [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages
- USSR report. Science and technology policy (1982-1987) ; JPRS-UST-88-010
- TV Reports Meeting -- Comments on 'Mismanagement' -- Discussions Reported -- Meeting Summarized -- Paton on Effects of Perestroyka by Academician B. Paton -- Bureaucracy Obstructs New Law on Cooperatives by A. Kuteynikov -- Formation, Operation of Interbranch Complexes by Ye.V. Rudneva -- Problems of Development of Far Eastern Science by Vice President of the USSR Academy of Sciences Academician Viktor Ivanovich Ilichev, Doctor of Physical Mathematical Sciences Vikter Anatolyevich Akulichev -- Report With Specialists' Comments by special correspondent V. Veselov -- Scientist Biologist on Above Report by scientist biologist Professor A. G. Malenkov -- Moldavian VIZIR Scientific, Technical Cooperative by S. Yurakov, A. Shchukin -- Chairman of Inventors', Rationalizers' Society Interviewed by Yevgeniy Tyurin -- USSR To Join International Nuclear Power Body by G. Alimov -- Personnel of Belorussian Academy by V. Bibikov -- Wage System by V. Dezhko -- Decree Outlines Improvements for Belorussian Academy of Sciences -- General Assembly of Estonian Academy of Sciences -- Session of General Assembly of Kazakh Academy of Sciences -- Annual General Assembly of Tajik Academy of Sciences by TADZHIKTA correspondent O. Sobolev -- General Assemblies of Ukrainian Academy Departments -- Winners of 1988 Lenin Prizes in Science, Technology -- Winners of USSR Council of Ministers 1988 Prizes -- Winners of 1988 Azerbaijan State Prizes in Science, Technology -- Winners of 1988 Georgian State Prizes in Science, Technology -- Marchuk on Restructuring, Democratization in Science by President of the USSR Academy of Sciences Academician Guriy Ivanovich Marchuk -- Scientific Achievements, Restructuring of Science by V. Reut -- Glavlit Eases Secrecy Requirements for S&T Publications -- Problems in Work of Efficiency Experts, Inventors by G. Rozhkov -- Umirzak Makhmutovich Sultangazin.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.22/14:
- Document Date: 9/23/1988.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21279135