Ecological stewardship : a common reference for ecosystem management
- Oxford : Elsevier Science, 1999.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 31 cm + 1 computer laser optical disc (4 3/4 in. ).
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Nels, 1961-
Szaro, Robert C.
Sexton, W. T. (William T.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v. 1. Key findings / editors, N.C. Johnson ... [et al.] -- v. 2. Biological and ecological dimensions. Humans as agents of ecological change / editors, R.C. Szaro ... [et al.] -- v. 3. Public expectations, values and law. Social and cultural dimensions. Economic dimensions. Information and data management / editors, W.T. Sexton ... [et al.].
- 0080432069 (set)
0080428169 (v. 1)
- "A practical reference for scientists and resource managers."
Based on the papers ... of a 2-week workshop, Tucson, AZ, Dec. '95.
Accompanying computer disc is in pocket in vol. 3; contains the complete text of all three volumes.
UP-PAT copy, vol. 3 lacks CD-ROM.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for accompanying disc: Microsoft Windows 95/98; 486 IBM PC or compatible; CD-ROM drive; 16 MB of memory; 800x600, 256 color display; 10 MB hard disk space.
View MARC record | catkey: 2128009