Nursing theories : conceptual and philosophical foundations / Hesook Suzie Kim, Ingrid Kollak, editors
- New York : Springer Pub. Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 223 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kim, Hesook Suzie and Kollak, Ingrid
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Adaptation as a basic conceptual focus in nursing theories / Donna Schwartz-Barcott -- Human needs and nursing theory / Jacqueline Fortin -- Applying the concept of need to patient empowerment / Penny Powers -- The concept of interaction in theory and practice / Susanne Wied -- The concept of culture and transculturality / Charlotte Uzarewicz -- The concept of holism / Hesook Suzie Kim -- Applying social science concepts to nursing : systems theory and beyond / Jens Friebe -- Existentialism and phenomenology in nursing theories / Hesook Suzie Kim -- Humanism in nursing theory : a focus on caring / May Solveig Fagermoen -- The health/illness continuum / Friedrich Balke -- Nursing and its science in historical perspective / Ingrid Kollak -- Appendix : synopsis of selected nursing theorists and conceptual models / Hesook Suzie Kim.
- 0826112870 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2128054