East Europe Report. Political, Sociological and Military Affairs [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 94 pages
- East Europe report. Political, sociological and military affairs (1979-1986) ; JPRS-EPS-84-014
- WARSAW PACT PEACE INITIATIVES DISCUSSED by Boleslaw Kulski, Mieczyslaw Olender -- ROLE, RESPONSIBILITY OF MEDIA TOWARD SOCIALISM OUTLINED by Dr Erno Lakatos -- Piotrkow Trybunalski Reports-Elections Campaign by Mieczyslaw Szulc -- Unions Affect Local Administration -- Campaign Activities in Opole -- Campaign Progress in Basic Organizations by ad, bu, kk, kl -- Polish-Soviet Friendship Society Developments -- Olsztyn Party Echelon Activities by Bogdan Miller -- Krakow Party Evaluates Krakow Trade -- Comments on Party by Zbigniew Messner by Prof Dr Zbigniew Messner -- Reports-Elections Campaign on Touchy Problems by EL -- Executive Board Campaign on Party by B. Walenski -- PZPR Discussions by Wlodzimierz Kosinski -- Inowroclaw Plenum on Campaign by JB -- Campaign on Strengthening Party Authority -- Municipal Conference on Party Needs by Bogdan Leski, Janusz Swiader -- Campaign at Large Plant Regions by reb -- Plant, City District Conferences by km -- Party TV Instruction Planned -- POLITICAL PLURALISM USED BY ANTISOCIALISTS by Jerzy Muszynski -- ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH PRIVILEGES CRITICIZED by Zbigniew Stachowski -- THEME OF DISUNITY AMONG LCY LEADERSHIP AIRED by Branko Vlahovic.
- Document Date: 1/30/1984.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21282209