China Report. Political, Sociological and Military Affairs. No. 321 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages
- China report. Political, sociological and military affairs (1979-1988) ; JPRS-81393
- 'Yielding When Right' by Li Rongzan -- Necessity of Regular Training by Qi Lin -- 'XINWEN ZHANXIAN' STRESSES TRUTHFUL JOURNALISM -- PLA PARTY MEMBERSHIP RULES' REVISION CRITICIZED -- 'GONGREN RIBAO' ON PROMOTING IDEOPOLITICAL WORK -- SIXTH LECTURE ON DRAFT REVISED CONSTITUTION -- 'RENMIN RIBAO' ON KMT REVOLUTIONARY SHAO LIZI by Liu Fei, Qu Wu -- Third Talk by Zhang Shuling, Liu Fuzhen -- Fourth Talk by Li Tao -- Fifth Talk by Zhang Youyi -- Sixth Talk by Li Lian -- Seventh Talk by Liao Zuchu -- Eighth Talk by Liu Hanqing -- HELICOPTERS USED TO DROP ANTITANK MINES by Tan Shaoji -- NEW IDEAS ON ANTITANK TRAINING INTRODUCED -- POPULATION CONTROL SEEN AS VITAL FOR ECONOMIC PROGRESS by Chen Xuguang.
- Document Date: 7/29/1982.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21285290