China Report. Agriculture. No. 109 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 108 pages : figures, tables
- China report. Agriculture (1979-1987) ; JPRS-76766
- EXPERIENCE ACHIEVED IN AGRICULTURAL ZONING -- JOINT OPERATION OF STATE FARMS AND COMMUNES BENEFICIAL by correspondent Kong Qingzhi -- CHANGJIANG WATER LEVEL RECEDES -- FARM MACHINERY MINISTRY GROUP -- WATER CONSERVANCY -- TWO NEW STRAINS OF SUGARCANE BRED IN FUJIAN by Xinhuashe correspondent Lin Junqing -- REFORM OF PLANTING SYSTEM TO CORRESPOND TO NATURAL CONDITIONS by Yuan Zhiqing -- 'XINHUA' REPORTERS CALL FOR PROTECTING FORESTS IN GUANGXI -- COTTON PROCUREMENT MEETING -- HEBEI ANTI-DROUGHT INSTRUCTION -- HEBEI RELIEF GRAIN -- MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH CHANGED by Zheng Xiaofeng -- ESTABLISHMENT OF COMMODITY GRAIN BASES TO BE ACCELERATED -- HEILONGJIANG TIMBER PRODUCTION -- HEILONGJIANG AUTUMN HARVEST -- SOYBEAN PRODUCTION RAPIDLY RESTORED by Tu Jiaji -- DRAFT ANIMAL POPULATION IN HENAN CONTINUES TO DECLINE by XINHUA reporter Zhou Guohua -- PUREBRED WHEAT VARIETIES -- PEANUT HARVEST -- COUNTY AFFORESTATION -- AUTUMN SOWING -- INCOME FROM COMMUNE INDUSTRIES -- LIBERALIZED POLICY PROMOTES SUGAR BEET CULTIVATION by Xinhuashe correspondent Su Wuchen -- PREFECTURE ANIMAL HUSBANDRY -- JILIN AUTUMN HARVEST -- LIAONING VEGETABLE SUPPLY -- FENCHENG TOBACCO -- LIAONING AUTUMN HARVEST -- LIAONING MEAT SUPPLIES -- MORE SUGAR BEETS SHOULD BE GROWN IN NEI MONGGOL by Xinhuasha correspondent Wang Wenliang -- NEI MONGGOL AFFORESTATION -- PIGSKIN PROCUREMENT -- SHANDONG COUNTY MUSHROOM PRODUCTION -- NEW VARIETIES OF LATE RICE APPRAISED -- EFFECT OF CLIMATE ON YIELDS OF LATE CROP RICE ANALYZED by Gao Shixiu -- TRAINING OF RURAL CADRES -- CROP PROTECTION STRENGTHENED -- RATOONING RICE -- WATER CONSERVANCY PROJECTS -- RURAL ENERGY INCREASED -- MEASURES TO ENRICH RURAL AREAS ADOPTED by XINHUASHE correspondent Wang Qinghai -- AGRICULTURAL FIGURES -- ORGANO-PHOSPHATE PESTICIDES -- TABLE OF CONTENTS OF 'GUANGDONG NONGYE KEXUE,' JAN 80 -- TABLES OF CONTENTS OF 'QIXIANG' NOS 4-7, 1980 -- April Issue -- May Issue -- June Issue -- August Issue -- TABLE OF CONTENTS OF 'SHANGHAI NONGYE KEJI' AUGUST 1980 -- "The Application of the Principle of Hard and Soft Acids and Bases to the Chemistry of Phosphoric Esters" by HU Bingfang -- "Studies on Zearalenone" by LI Jilun, ZHU Tongxia, ZHANG Chi, LI Baoren, DENG Zepei, LI Yongsheng, MENG Fanjing -- "Estimation of Genetic Value on the Basis of Various Combinations of Pedigree, Sibs and Progeny for Sex-Limited Quantitative Characteristics" by WU Zhongxian -- "Presence of Roots-A Prerequisite for Normal Function of Stomata on Sweet Potato Leaves" by XU Xudan, LOU Chenghou -- "On the Biological Characteristics of Summer Corn Cultivar 'Beijing Yellow 113'" by ZHENG Piyao -- "The Effect of Different Pollination Methods and Parent Combinations on the Hybridization between Winter Wheat and Rye" by MI Jingjiu, CHEN Dexin, LIANG Qiyao -- "A Preliminary Study on the Isozymes of Several Species of Cruciferae" by ZHOU Changjiu -- "Chemical Thinning of Apples: The Thinning Effect of Sevin and Naphthaleue Acetic Acid (NAA) of 'Golden Delicious' and 'Ralls'" by XU Shaoying, XU Youyu, SUN Wenbin -- "The Influence of Aphid Saliva on the Infectivity of TpMV on Chinese Cabbage" by GUAN Zhihe, WANG Shu -- "The Effects of Laser-Acupuncture Stimulus on the Threshold of Pain in Animals" by YU Chuan, ZHANG Kejia, LU Gang -- "Studies on the Nitrogen Fixation by Free-Living Rhizobium sp. Cowpea Strains 1009 and 32HI" by Li Jilun, WU Baihe, CAO Zengliang -- "Preliminary Observation on Ontogenic Processes and Several Characteristics Related to Agricultural Practices of Summer Maize Cultivar 'Nongda 54'" by ZHENG Plyao -- "A Comparative Study of the Flowering Characteristics of Wheat, Rye and Triticale" by MI Jingjiu, CHEN Dexin, ZHANG Shouy -- "Studies on the Characteristics of the Growth and Development in the Seedling Stage of Peanuts (Arachis hypogaea L.)" by WANG Ruifang.
"A Preliminary Evaluation of Climatic Regions for Grape Production in North China" by HUANG Huibai -- "Chemical Thinning on 'Yali' Pear' by LUO Guoguang -- "The Heredity of Induced Mutation in Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.)" by MAO Yanlin, LI Junming, CAI Tishu, ZHANG Chongli -- "Utilization of Sludge in Agriculture" by WANG Hongkang -- "The Spiral Structure of the Tropical Cyclone" by LIU Shikuo, YANG Dasheng -- "The Modeling Experiment about the Zonal-Asymmetrical Heating Effects on the General Circulation of the Atmosphere" by FU Kezhuang, WU Huiding, FANG Xiangfa, WANG Yunkuan -- "The Thermal Effect of Meridional Sea-Land Distribution on the General Atmospheric Circulation in Eurasia and Its Contiguous Areas" by ZHANG Jiacheng -- "A Preliminary Study of the Relations between the Coefficients of Chebyshev and Temperature and Rainfall in China" by CHEN Yuqiong, WANG Caifang -- "The Climatic Analysis of Low Temperature in Summer over Northeast China and Influence on the Agricultural Products" by DING Shisheng -- "Seasonal Forecast of Spring Rainfall at Shanghai" by YAN Jiyuan, SHI Xichun, ZHU Jingyan -- "The Structure of the Boundary Layer after the Passage of a Cold Front" by ZHOU Mingyu, ZHU Cuijuan, LI Shiming -- "A Study on the Formation of the Precipitation in Convective Cloud with Cell Structure" by XU Huaying, LI Guichen -- "Relationship between the Propagation of the Development of Long Wave Instability and Seasonal Changes of the Atmosphere" by MIAO Jinhai -- "The Best Frequency for Remote Sensing of the Temperature of Upper Troposphere by Ground-based Microwave Radiometry" by ZHU Yuanjing, YIN Hong.
- Document Date: 11/6/1980.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21287035