Translations on USSR Military Affairs. No. 1357 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages : photographs
- REVIEW OF VOLUME 8 OF HISTORY OF WORLD WAR II by Colonel V. Khalipov -- REVIEW OF BOOK ON MILITARY DISCIPLINE by Colonel N. Tyrin -- TANK DRIVER TRAINING METHODS DESCRIBED by Major K. Topal -- CBR Reconnaissance Training Problems by Lt Col (Res) A. Kostrov -- At the Donetsk Medical Institute by Ye. Kovalev, Ye. Skibinskiy -- Frunze Meeting on GD Improvements by N. Bugrov -- In the Chelyabinisk Area by Kh. Rashkovan, Yu. Blokhin -- In the Latvian SSR by V. Abramovich -- Industrial Enterprises in Frunze by V. Yevstifeyev -- Civil Defense Training Films by Engr-Capt I. Gryaznov -- In the Turkmen SSR by V. Generalov -- Commissariat Activities in the Belorussian M.D. by Lt Gen M. Tereshchenko -- In the Estonian SSR by Col R. Kiudmaa -- In the Lithuanian SSR by Maj Gen Arty V. Mitskevichus -- In the Latvian SSR by LATINFORM -- In the Armenian SSR by Col G. Oganisyan -- At A Mountain Radar Site by A. Murtazayev -- In A Radio-Technical Unit by I. Barashkov -- Radar Company Training by I. Korbach -- REVIEW OF BOOK ON CONTEMPORARY NATIONAL-LIBERATION WARS by Col (Res) A. Korkeshkin, Col Ye. Dolgopolov -- Marshal Kulikov Article by Marshal of the Soviet Union V. Kulikov -- Marshal Batitskiy Article by Marshal of the Soviet Union P. Batitskiy -- General Pavlovskiy Article by Army Gen I.G. Pavlovskiy -- General Alekseyev Article by Col Gen Engr N. Alekseyev -- ARMY NEWSPAPER HAILS BREZHNEV FRG VISIT -- MARSHAL PEREDELSKIY ON TRAINING OF MISSILE, ARTILLERY TROOPS by Marshal of Artillery G. Peredelskiy.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 6/14/1978.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21287847