Translations on Near East and North Africa. No. 1681 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages
- Translations on Near East and North Africa (1975-1979) ; JPRS-69459
- On Uranium, Plutonium Commandeered by Israel by former AL-AHRAM chief editor Muhammad Hasanayn Haykal -- Issue of British Arms Deal With Israel by former AL-AHRAM chief editor Muhammad Hasanayn Haykal -- Concern Over Arab-French Relations by former AL-AHRAM chief editor Muhammad Hasanayn Haykal -- Arab Fumbling With Communist Friends Discussed by former AL-AHRAM chief editor Muhammad Hasanayn Haykal -- Carter's Middle East Views, Policy Discussed by AL-AHRAM's former chief editor Muhammad Hasanayn Haykal -- Israeli-U.S. Differences Analyzed by Muhammad Hasanayn Haykal -- Haykal Says Arabs Cannot Accept U.S. Mideast Plan by former AL-AHRAM chief editor Muhammad Hasanayn Haykal -- CHANGES IN ALGERIAN POLICY AND ATTITUDE TOWARD FRG POSSIBLE by Heinz-Joachim Fischer -- FUTURE OF NATIONS ARMS SUPPLY, RAPPROCHEMENT WITH MOSCOW DISCUSSED -- STATUS OF RAPPROCHEMENT WITH SOVIETS REVIEWED -- RABIN GOVERNMENT RATED HIGHLY IN POLITICAL, DEFENSE FIELDS -- INTRANSIGENCE ON DMC SAID TO CLOUD EVALUATION OF BEGIN LEADERSHIP -- ECONOMY SOON TO HAVE SINGLE INDIRECT TAX OF 12 PERCENT -- DECENTRALIZATION SAID NECESSARY FOR PROSPERITY IN NORTH by Iskandar Ghibril -- ARAB LEAGUE CENTER CONDUCTS STUDY ON SMALL INDUSTRIES by Engineer 'Izz-al-Din al-Sharqawi -- PRESIDENT DISCUSSES RELATIONS WITH EGYPT, ETHIOPIA, OTHER NATIONS by Ja'far Numayri -- WATER RESOURCES PROBLEMS, THEIR EFFECT ON PRODUCTION STUDIED by Muhammad al-Hasan Ahmad 'Abdallah -- ABU' ANJAH LAKE PROJECT -- KFTCIC LOAN -- COOPERATION SECTOR BUDGET -- HIGHER POLITICAL SCIENCE INSTITUTE DIRECTOR ON GOALS, PARTY TRAINING by 'Abd-al-Ra'uf al-Kafri.
- Document Date: 7/20/1977.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21288005