Daily Report. Supplement. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-94-010-S
- Data on Serb Army, Underground Posts in Bosnia by Miroslav Lazanski -- Swearing-in Ceremony of First Homeguard Regiment by B. Markota -- Status of Srpska Republic Economy by Dusan Kecman -- New Dinar Arrives in Banja Luka by D.K. -- Dismissal of Krajina's General Discussed by Filip Svarm -- General Visits Southern Battlefield Positions by A.M. -- Plans To Build 12 Ships for Russia by HINA -- Missile Ship Arrives in Dubrovnik by K. Sutalo -- Rebuilding of Peruca Hydroelectric Power Plant by Eng. Marin Vilovic -- Budget for 1994 Sent to Parliament by Drazen Jambrovic -- Czechs Continue Registering as Slovak Citizens -- Article Considers Risks of Klaus's Ideology by Zdenek Jicinsky -- Klaus Explains Economic Philosophy, Policy by Prime Minister Vaclav Klaus -- Details of 1994 Budget Plan Published by Vera [Illegible] -- Economic Recovery Projects To Add 100,000 Jobs by Milan Horalek -- Polls Show Preference for Social Security by Michal Kudernatsch -- Foreign Investments in Services Growing by Martin Frydl -- Agricultural Trends, Development Channeling by Alexej Balek -- Trade With U.S. Continues To Increase by Martin Frydl, Kveta Subertova -- Last Year's Trade Balance Shows Surplus by vac -- Chemical Waste Converted, Exported by Vladimir Plzak -- New Minister of Culture Profiled by Sophia Coudenhove -- MDF's Popularity in Provinces Seen Growing by Jozsef Kaproczay -- KDNP Experts Attack Privatization Appointment -- Activities of Information Office Detailed -- Csurka Sets Out Policy of Creating Middle Class -- Walesa Not Excluding Treaty With Ukraine by Roman Strzemiecki -- Pawlak's First Hundred Days Evaluated by Stanislaw Marek Krolak -- Provisions of 1994 Budget Draft Discussed by Jerzy Baczynski -- Weekly Criticizes Protectionist Position by Andrzej Zybala -- Agriculture Minister on Expectations From GATT -- Agency for Restructuring Established -- SNS Divisions Before Zilina Congress Explored by Bill Reynolds -- Prospects of HZDS Becoming Mainstream Party Weighed by Jan Sopoci -- Insecurity of Slovaks in Czech Republic by Vladimir Skalsky -- Defense Ministry Accuses VREME, Journalists by R.V. -- Rightist Parties Will Not Merge by Tanja Staric -- Jansa Denies Rumors of Resignation -- Economic Cooperation With Germany Increasing by C.R. -- Economic Relations With Croatia Improving -- Data on Foreign Investment in Slovenia by Manka Kremensek -- German Military Officers Visiting -- Ethnic Albanian Party Addresses CSCE -- National Bank Governor Stanoevski Interviewed by Borko Slanoevski -- Seselj: Monetary Reform Will Not Survive by G.M. -- Indictment Sought Against SFRY Presidency by STA's Belgrade correspondent -- Democratic Party Leader on Meeting With Karadzic by President of the Democratic Party Zoran Djidjic -- Serb-Russian Gas Line Cooperation Plans by Momcilo Cebalovic -- Insufficient Deposits Plague Banking by D. Nedeljkovic -- RSK Telephone System Remains in FRY -- Serbian TV Refuses To Broadcast Free Army Ad by R.P. -- Opposition's Proposals on Radio-TV Law by Ivan Radovanovic -- Serbia Plans Massive Layoffs by Slobodan Djukic -- Bank Loans to Enterprises Examined by Biserka Dumic -- New Antibiotics Factory Inaugurated by J.D.-M.Z. -- Montenegrin Economy Termed 'Hopeless' -- Instability, 'Panic' Over Dinar Value.
- Document Date: 3/23/1994.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21288282