IEEE standard for automatic meter reading via telephone-- : network to telemetry interface unit / sponsor, IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 31 on Automatic Meter Reading and Energy Management
- Additional Titles:
- Standard for automatic meter reading via telephone
- New York, N.Y., USA : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- v, 34 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 31 on Automatic Meter Reading and Energy Management, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and IEEE-SA Standards Board
- The telephone network interface to a telemetry interface unit operating under the utility telemetry service architecture is described. The interface is described in terms of a utility meter reading application, but any enhanced service provider communication can be transported. Telemetry calls may be initiated by either the utility/enhanced service provider (outbound) or the telemetry Interface unit/customer premise equipment (inbound) on the end user's premise.
- "IEEE Std 1390.2-1999.", "Approved 2 July 1999, IEEE-SA Standards Board.", and "31 August 1999"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2128908