JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 65 pages : tables
- Bulgarian-CSFR Economic, Political Cooperation by Czechoslovak President Vaclav Havel -- Bulgarian-CSFR Friendship, Cooperation Treaty by Ivanka Khlebarova -- Millions Spent on Publishing Enver Hoxha's Works by Mujo Bucpapaj -- PR's Godo on Shortcomings, Future Tasks by Republican Party Chairman Sabri Godo -- Alleged Hoti Party Chairmanship Claim Rejected by Ecology Party Chairman Alban Rabo, party member-chairmen Arenc Kongoli, Kejdi Kote, Genta Popa, Anila Mehmeti -- Chief of Staff Karoli on Visit to Greece by Major General Kostaq Karoli -- Article Deplores 'Dollarization' of Economy by Ilir Dhima -- Prices Freed To Stimulate Cotton Production by Iliaz Mehmeti -- Elbasan Pollution Deemed 'Acute' by Anton Joro -- Few Bulgarians in Libya Want To Leave by Petur Tomov -- Democratic Center May Split Into 2 Blocs by Zhana Nikolova -- Navy To Cut Manpower 14 Percent by End 1993 by Captain Third Rank Plamen Zhechev -- Government Orders Competition for Management Posts -- Statistics on Unemployment in Sofia City by Svetla Dimova, Veselin Indzhev -- Democrats '92 To Enter Elections Independently by Egon Lansky -- DSP, HSD-SMS To Run Together in Elections by alm -- SNDM Chairman Interviewed on Slovak Sovereignty -- Slovak Council Discusses Banking, Loan Guarantee by jur -- Tax System Changes for 1992 Summarized by Slavomira Svatkova -- Tax System Viewed, Reform Deemed Imperative by Jan Klak -- Czech Republic Minister on Privatization by Tomas Jezek -- Economic Turnaround Claimed by Zlin City Area by Frantisek Navratil -- Drug Trafficking, Russian Mafia Network Outlined by Jan Rydl, Sabina Slonkova -- Horn Views Advantages of NATO Membership by Gyula Horn -- Constitutional Court Arguments on Zetenyi Law -- Modification of Constitutional Court's Authority by Andras Sereg -- Constitutional Court Head Answers Criticism by Dr. Laszlo Solyom -- Government Spokesman Responds to 'Etatist' Charges by Balazs Laszlo -- Antall's Review of Past 2 Years Criticized by Tamas Keri -- SZDSZ Officials on Opposition Party Platforms by Peter Hack, Ivan Peto -- Hungarian Minority's 15 Mar Ceremony Described -- Budapest Envoy at Minority Conference in Slovakia by Tamas Katona, Miklos Duray -- Commercial Bank Reserves, Banking Law Discussed by Miklos Pulai -- Individual Entrepreneurs' Income Tax Discussed by SEBOK -- Deputy Mayor Discusses Budapest Budget by Budapest Deputy Mayor Gabor Szekely -- GE Nuclear Power Plant Marketing Efforts by Tamas Herczeg -- Center Alliance Chairman Kaczynski Interviewed by Jaroslaw Kaczynski -- KLD's Tusk Discusses Coalition Talks by Donald Tusk -- Party Squabbles in Voivodship Administrations by Wojciech Krawczyk -- Church Territorial Organization, Reform Explained by Reverend Grzegorz Kalwarczyk -- Planck Institute Aide on Polish-German Ties by Dr. Dietrich Scholze -- Defense Ministry Plans To Lease Firing Ranges by Bartosz Dobrzynski, Joanna Grodzka -- New Arrangements in Ex-Soviet Trade Needed by Mikolaj Oniszczuk -- Effect of Government Economic Program on Budget by P.A. -- Russian Oil, Gas Import Quantities, Payments -- Bank of Central Europe Considers Office in Warsaw by OM -- Polish-American Economic Meeting Previewed by OM -- EC Marketing Conference in Warsaw in Apr by GK -- Real Cost of Coal Calculated by Aleksander Szpilewicz -- Kwidzyn Pulp-Paper Mill Privatization Dilemma by Pawel Wujec, Andrzej Szafarowicz -- Difficulties in Building Civic Society Viewed by Dr. Piotr Glinski -- POLITYKA Weekly News Roundup: 1-7 Mar -- NATO's Woerner on Security Cooperation by NATO Secretary-General Manfred -- PNL Vice President Discusses Position Toward CD -- PAC Vice President Views Cooperation Within CD by Alexandru Popovici -- Top Leadership Cited in Telephone Bugging Case.
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 7.13:
- Document Date: 4/14/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21294054