JPRS Report. East Europe [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : tables
- East Europe (1987- ) ; JPRS-EER-92-047
- Role of Legislation Council at Justice Ministry by Vasil T. Vasilev -- Trenchev Interviewed on Relations With Government by Dr. Konstantin Trenchev -- Foreign Ministry Rejects Liechtenstein's Claims by vib -- SDL Position on Slovak Sovereignty Declaration -- Entrepreneurs' Party Leader on Prospects, Slovakia by Rudolf Baranek -- Disunity Seen as Source of Slovak Inertia by Milan Zemko -- Protocol on Housing Construction for Soviet Troops -- Banking Council on 1991 Monetary Development by MS -- Trade Unions, Government at Cross-Purposes by Catherine Monroy -- Czech, Slovak Ministries Ready for Privatization -- Leading Economic Daily Allied With Eurexpansion by Miroslav Pavel -- Not Based on Letter of Constitution by Vanda Lamm, Andras Bragyova -- Constitutional Court Above Parliament? by Tivadar Partay -- Duray on Interparty Relations, Separatist Drive by Miklos Duray -- Hungarian Minority Parties' Negotiations Flounder by Miklos Duray, Bela Bugar -- Tolgyessy: Central Pressure on Local Governments -- Aviation Repair Factory Purchase Controversy by Zsuzsa Vadasz, entrepreneur Gyorgy Kassa -- Largest East European Enterprises Ranked by Z.M. -- Bank Privatization Alternatives Discussed by Dr. Lajos Komar -- Employee Stock Acquisition Process 'Haphazard' by Maria Vanicsek -- 'Contradictory Statements' on Gabcikovo Dam by Laszlo Valki, Karoly Javor, Sandor K. Keresztes -- Dispute Over Delayed Telecommunications Law by Erzsebet Eller -- Nationalist Party Introduced; Program Presented by Ryszard Socha -- Institutional, Social Barriers to Privatization by Stanislaw Albinowski -- Solidarity, Ex-Communist Union Relations Viewed by Ewa Lewicka -- Szeremietiew's Political Profile by Zbigniew Lentowicz -- Politicians on Changes by Bartosz Dobrzynski, Jerzy Jachowicz -- Effect of EC Agreement on Agriculture Viewed by Edmund Szot -- Year End Review of Bank Union Activities by Pawel Jablonski -- Union Proposals Stated by Edmund Szot -- Rural Solidarity Seeks Farm Credit by Edmund Szot -- EBRD Chairman on Aid Projects for Poland by Danuta Walewska -- Levi Strauss: Plock Selection, Production Noted by Robert Luft -- Duty-Free Zones: Ownership, Investors, Prospects by Katarzyna Jedrzejewska -- Polish Rail Defends Use of World Bank Loans by Danuta Frey -- Editorial on Deputies' Change in Party Allegiances by Raluca Stroe-Brunariu.
- Document Date: 4/16/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21294055