Harlem: the making of a ghetto : Negro New York, 1890-1930 / by Gilbert Osofsky
- Osofsky, Gilbert, 1935-1974
- New York : Harper & Row, 
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 276 pages, 19 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, maps, portraits ; 21 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Harper torchbooks ; TB 1572
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages -214.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Worthington Scranton copy: Gift in memory of Dr. André Prévos by his family; 2002.
View MARC record | catkey: 2129532