Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section M3, Cultivated Plants, Potatoes, Vegetables, Melons [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Biology (1958-1960) ; JPRS-NY-914
Soviet Abstracts. Biology (1958-1960); JPRS-NY-914
- Delaying Germination in Potato Tubers with the Aid of Synthetic Chemical Substances by Nikolov, M., M'drov, Khr, Dobrev, K. -- Experiments with Potato Grafting. III. Grafting Solanum Rybinii on Tomato by Malinowski, E., Bankowska, H., Oskierka, I. -- Experiments with Potato Grafting, IV. Grafting Solanum Commersonii on Tomato by Malinowski E., Bankowska H., Oskierka I. -- Experiments with Potato Grafting. V. Solanum polyadenium Air Stolons by Malinowski, E., Bankowska, H., Oskierka, I. -- Potato Selection for Resistance to the Colorado Beetle by Kameraz, A.Ya. -- HUNGARY/Cultivated Plants - Potatoes, Vegetables, Melons by Csak, Zoltan -- Certain Problems of Growing Potatoes for Seed in Koprovishenskiy Rayon by Atanasov, S. -- The Influence of Ammonia Solution on the Potato Root System by Bulayev, V.Ye. -- Growing Potatoes from Seed by Using Shoot-Protecting Paper by Ryabova, O.A. -- Let us Extend the Cultivation of Early Potato by Angelov, A., Miltov, Z. -- The Correlation Between Starch Content and Productivity of Industrial Potato Varieties by Zadina, J., Sixta, J. -- Temperature Regimes in Various Types of Potato Storage Facilities by Matusevich, G.I. -- CZECHOSLOVAKIA/Cultivated Plants - Potatoes, Vegetables, Melons -- Potato Seed Production in the Trans-Carpathian Region by Krivolapova, O.P., Onishchenko, O.I. -- Sowing and Development Conditions of Early German Potato by Drenova. F. -- The Best Dates for Summer Potato Sowing by Ponomarenko, P.V. -- Dates of Sowing Potatoes, Their Spacing and Depth of Planting by Berindei, M. -- Humic Fertilizers as a Factor in Raising the Productivity of Vegetables and Potatoes by Kukharevskiy, G.V., Yarchuk, I.I., Pivovarov, L.P. -- An Experiment in Attaining High Yields of Vegetable Crops in the Kolkhozes, Around Kiev by An Duka, V.I. -- Growing Vegetables on Open Ground in the Zone Around the City of Kirovo by Schastlivtseva, N.G. -- The Agricultural Technique of Raising Vegetable Seedlings for Planting on Open Ground by Bielka, R. -- The Experience of the Vegetable Gardeners of Gornoryakhovskiy Rayon in Growing Vegetables in Seedbeds by Bychvarov, S. -- Vegetable Gardening in England by Alpat'yev, A.V. -- The Tasks of Science in Vegetable Husbandry by Zakharevich, N.I. -- Rational Vegetable Irrigation by Petrescu, C. -- Soilless Cultivation of Vegetables by Davidescu, D., Savinova, N. -- Vegetable Growing in the Chinese People's Republic by Sagalovich, Ye. -- The Effectiveness of Guided Development and Free Intravarietal Crossbreeding in Cabbage Selection and Seed Production by Savchenko, N.A. -- Hardiness of White-Headed Cabbage Varieties to Vascular Bacteriosis by Popov, V.I. -- An Experiment in Attaining High Cabbage Yields on Solonets Soils by Chzhou Tszin-yuan -- Growing Early Cabbage Seeds by Ivanov, I.M. -- The Influence of Bacterial Fertilizers on Early Cabbage and Cauliflower by Raudsep, A. -- Growing the "Stupicky obrovsky" [Stupitskaya ogromnaya] Cauliflower Variety by Marecek, F. -- The Study of New Cauliflower Varieties by Voinea, M. -- Brassica Juncea Czern. and Brassica chinensis L. by Syuy Syue-si -- The Influence of Growth Stimulators on Tomato Ripening in High Mountainous Regions by Kryachkov, P.Ya. -- Ringing Tomatoes by Using Corrosive Substances by Dimitrov, L. -- From an Experiment in Vegetative Hybridization of the Tomato by Nazarov, S.P. -- New, Improved Bulgarian Tomato Varieties by Raynkhold, Y., G'och, V. -- Growing Early Seedlings Without Covering Them With Seedbed Frames by Reymers, F.E., Khabardin, M.I. -- The Ascorbic Acid Content of Tomatoes and Peppers in Storage Conditions and at Various Stages of Ripeness by Enachescu, G.
Use of Azotobacterin in Turf-Humus Pot Cultivation of Tomatoes by Ziov'eva, Kh. G., Volkova, F. E. -- On the Problem of Using Carrots Roots as Seed Material by Marchidan, D. -- On the Problem of the Biology of the Perennial Onion by Mizunov, G.P. -- Different Quality Derivative Buds from the Allium proliferum Schrad. Onion by Burdonov, Ye.I. -- The Chemical Composition of the Onion (Allium cera) in Moldavia by Shifrina, Kh. -- The Garlic Crop in Cenad by Angelescu, H. -- Methods of Pinching Hothouse Cucumbers by Buczak, E. -- Growing High-Yield Hybrid Cucumber Seed by Meshcherov, E.T. -- Several Problems Connected with the Cultivation of Cucumbers in Hotbeds by Mikhov, A., Spasov, S. -- The Care of Cucumbers in Seedbeds in Overcast Weather by Tszyan Min-chuan -- Composition of the Preceeding Fertilizer Used on Melon Crops by Levin, A.M. -- The Biology and Agricultural Technique of the Edible Watermelon in Chkalovskaya Oblast by Simonov, A.S. -- Watermelon Growing by Molnar, B. -- Spinach Varieties Suitable for Cultivation in the Region Around Sofia by Madzharova, D. -- Characteristics of the Light Stage in Sorrel as Affected by the Place of Reproduction of the Seed by Kononkov, P.P.
- Document Date: 11/18/1958.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21297197