Soviet Developments in Machine Translation [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages
- Foreign developments in information processing and machine translation (1960-1966) ; JPRS-DC-319 and Soviet developments in information processing and machine translation (1958-1960); JPRS-DC-319
- EXPERIMENTS WITH MACHINE TRANSLATION. The Possibilities of Machine Translation. USSR by L. S. Barkhudarov, G. V. Kolshanskii -- THE GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF MACHINE TRANSLATION FROM THE CHINESE LANGUAGE by M. V. Sofronov -- COMMITTEE FOR APPLIED LINGUISTICS by V. V. Ivanov -- AN INTERMEDIARY LANGUAGE MODEL FOR MACHINE TRANSLATION.
- Document Date: 11/14/1958.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21297267