Soviet Abstracts. Chemistry. Section H, Chemical Technology [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Chemistry (1958) ; JPRS-1011-N and Soviet Abstracts. Chemistry (1958); JPRS-1011-N
- The possibilities of Substituting Synthetic Polymers for Nonferrous Metals by Nenitescu C D, Costescu Dan C -- Some Questions of the Production of Standard Forms for the Testing of Compressed Phenolaldehyde Plastics and Aminoplastics by Mandler, H. -- The Determination of the Melting Point of High-Polymer Substances by Griehl Wolfgang, Hoffmeister Roman -- Experiments with the Epoxy [Illegible] "Upon 1200 P" by Kynzl, J. -- Concerning Some Unusual Properties of Silicones by Reuther H -- The Formation of Cracks in Products of Thermosetting Plastics by Kuntze, A. -- Properties of Polyester Vitreous Plastics by Zilvar, V. -- Review of the Application of Synthetic Glues in Poland and Abroad by Bursztyn Ignacy -- Modern Glues for Metals; in Particular, Those Based on Epoxy Resins by Schaefer, W. -- The Properties of Coatings Based on Silicone Lacquer and the Limits of Their Possible Applications by Reuther H., Guendel C. -- The Extraction of Drying Oil from Cotton Oil by Ivanova, A.A. -- New Areas for the Application of Removable Protective Lacquers by Kohlhase, H. -- The Identification of the Glycol Component in Unsaturated Polyester Resins and Lacquers, by means of Paper Chromatography. by Rejhova Hana, Ulbrich Vladimir -- New Types of Synthetic Rubbers: Neoprene WX, Neoprene. WHV and Hypalon 20 by Mitrovic Ljubica -- Fluorcontent Synthetic Rubber by Chzhu Syu-chan -- Fixing of the Molecular Orientation in the Vulcanization of Rubber by Nikolinski P., Ganev G. -- New Data in the Field of the Manufacture and Application of Synthetic Fibers by Kim Tkhe Khva -- Industrial Utilization of Synthetic Fiber and the Development of its production by Sun' Tszyun'-li -- The Extraction of Calcium Bisulfite Cellulose with a High Output by Patocka, O. -- The Problem of the Rational Utilization of Heat and Power in the Boiling Room of a Sulfite Cellulose Plant by Secara, D. Gh. -- The Extraction of Cellulose from Straw by the Aronovskiy Mechanical-Chemical Method by Pustelnik Czeslaw, Protekta Jerzy -- Concerning the Ross Diagram by Morvay Sandor.
- Document Date: 12/8/1958.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21297437