Green developments [electronic resource] / Rocky Mountain Institute
- [Washington, D.C.] : Produced for Rocky Mountain Institute by the Center for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology, 
- Copyright Date:
- Vers. 1.0, Nov. 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc : color, sound ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 installation guide
- Additional Creators:
- Rocky Mountain Institute, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, and Center for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology
- Introduction and process -- Financing, approvals, marketing -- Green building design -- Resources -- Case study profiles.
- Title from title screen.
Developed in cooperation with and funded by the U.S. Dept. of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for IBM PC: Microsoft Windows 3.1 or later; Intel 80486/Pentium; ; 4X or faster CD ROM drive; 5 MB free RAM; monitor display at least 256 colors (thousands preferred).
System requirements for Apple Macintosh: 7.1 or later operating system; Motorola 68040/Power PC processor; 4X or faster CD ROM drive; 5 MB free RAM; monitor display at least 256 colors (thousands preferred).
View MARC record | catkey: 2129775