Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section V, Pharmacology, Toxicology [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages : tables
- Impairment of Basic Vital Functions During Transpleural Operations Depending on the Method of Anesthetization by Shmelev, I. V., Gilevich, Yu. S. -- Influence of Narcosis on Quantitative and Qualitative Blood Indicators by Mar'yasina, E. M., Talantova, I. V., Khrakhmaleva, R. S., Nadaychik, L. V., Kozlov, V. N. -- Significance of Medicated Sleep in the Treatment of Streptococcus Sepsis in Mice by Rivanol by Pogorelova-Anikina, K. A. -- Influence of Soporific Substances on Higher Nervous Activity by Shvarsalon, N. S. -- Test of the Use of Atropin in the Therapy of Alcoholic Hallucination Psychoses by Kalinina, N. P. -- New Pain-Rolieving and Narcotic Drugs by Krowezynski, L. -- Clinical Observation on the Result of Use of Reserpine During the Treatment of Psychiatric Disorders by Ku I-ch'eng, Veng Hsiao-fu, Su Tsung-hua -- Influence of Chlorpormazine and Hoxamethonium on Interoceptors by Chivu, V., Pechet, P., Moisanu, Molania -- Influence of Aminazine on the Protein Fractions of Blood in Dogs by Lapteva, N. N. -- Pharmacological Significance of Chlorpromazine and Its Clinical Application by Fu, Shao-hsuan -- New Data on the Physiological and Pharmacological Role of 5-Hydroxytryptamino by Haulica, I. -- On the Problem of Serotonin by Sorafimov, N. -- The Influence of Promedol on the Functional Condition of Central Nervous Activity and the Stomach in Patients with Ulcers and Chronic Gastritis by Shilov, P. K., Kasalitsa, Ch. L. -- Influence of Promedol on the Secretory Function of the Stomach During Treatment of Stomach Ulcers and Duodenal Ulcers by Klayman, R. P. -- Comparative Sensitivity of Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Ganglia to Several Ganglionic Blocking Agents by Shuster, Ya. -- Use of Strophanthin K for the Treatment of 39 Cases of Myocardial Insufficiency by Wang, Chin-Liang -- Clinical Use of Strophanthin K by Yu, Chih-tsang -- The Effect of Dahur Rhododendron on the Activity of the Heart by Filistovich, M. F., Arkhipkina, N. M. -- On the Pharmacology of Rhododendron Ungerni. I. Influence of Preparations of Rhododendron Ungerni on the Cardiovascular and Nervous System by Gedevanishvili (Gedevani), D. M., Tsereteli, M. P. -- On the Pharmacology of the Ungern Rhododendron. II. Pharmacological Study of the Amount of Glucosides of the Ungern Rhododendron "Rodogern" by Gedevanishvili (Godevani), D. M., Tsoretoli, M. P. -- On the Question of the Preparation of Drugs from Rhododendron Ungerni with a Possible Hypotensive Effect by Bostoganashvili, V. S., Kemertelidze, E. P. -- Treatment of Hypertonia by Alkaloids by Penchev, I., Tsvinserova, Kh. -- Results of a Clinical Study of a New National Drug - Nitranol for the Treatment and Prophylaxis of Angina Pectoris by Shakhnazaarov, A. B. -- Pharmacology of Sulfone Spasmolytics. Change of the Pharmacological Properties after the Introduction into the Molecule of α-Hydroxyl Group by Votava, Metysh, Shramkova, Vanechek -- On the Desirability of Widely Applying Biological Methods in the Analysis of Medicinal Herbs by Bitner, Jozef -- Use of Fruits of Hyppophao rhamnoides L. for Medicinal Purposes by Merka, Vladimir -- Nepeta Cateria And Other Types; Acclimatization And Comparative Physical-Chemical Analysis of Oils by Sawicka, Maria -- On the Characteristics of the Chemical Composition and Some Pharmacological Properties of Galenicals of Tartaric Herbs Grown in Azerbaydzhan by Allakhverdibedov, G. B., Aliyev, R. K., Bagirov, S. N., Tagdisi, D. G. -- Phytochemical and Pharmacological Investigations of the Ephedra Procera That Grows in Azerbaydzhan by Guseynov, D. Ya., Damirov, I. A., Isayeva, S. A. -- On the Pharmacology of the Black Fruit Chokeberry by Revenko, V. M., Pharmacognostic and Pharmacological Investigations of Sophora Japonica by Ostroukhov, A. F. -- Medicinal Effect of an Extract of Bloodwort During Uterine Hemorrhaging by Trifonova, A. T. -- Some Data on Our Medicinal Plants; Corn - a Medicinal Plant by Popovici, I. -- On the Pharmacology of the Geneva Marsh Elder Plant by Baturenko, T. I., Yakynina, T. G. -- Spasmolytic Effect of Drugs From the Root of Glycyrrhiza Glabra L. by Drozdz, Bogdan, Wrocinski, Tadeusz -- Preliminary Report on the Treatment of Whooping Cough by Means of Coptis shinensis French. Depressing Effect on the Bacteria of Whooping Cough by Chao, Sung-ch'iao, Hsia, Ching, Ch'en, Chih-Pen -- Liquid Jelly from Tubera salep As a Drink in the Winter and As a Drug by Mezhdrakov, Panayot -- Treatment of Ulcers of the Stomach and Duodenum with Vitamin U by Perkowicz-Zamlynska, Wanda -- Influence of Fresh Cabbage Juice and Decoctions of Dried Cabbage or Cauliflower on the Secretory and Motor Function of the Stomach by Brailski, Khr., Gulybov, T. -- Influence of an Extract of Linseed on the Secretor and Motor Function of the Intestine of Sheep by Vil'chinskaya, A. S. -- Pharmacological Investigation of the Chinese Medicinal Plant Pai-T'o-Wun by HsuKuo-chun, Yuan, Ch'ang-chi, Chou, T'ai-yen, P'ei, Chien -- Recovery from Bacterial Dysentery in 43 Patients by an Extract from Ligusticum acutibolum and Paeonia abliflora var. hortensis by He Hung-Pnag, Wang Yun-T'ing -- On the Pharmacology of Alkaloids from Ungernia Severtzovii by Mashkovskiy, M. D. -- Test of the Use of a Drug of Plantain in Suppurative Surgery by Rusman, M. P. -- Use of the Juice of Garlic with Suppurative Diseases of the Skin by Wu, Chi-Hsuan -- The Drug Novoembikhin by Lariovov, L. F. -- Effect of Hedge Nettle (Stachys betonicaeflora), Growing in Kirgizia, on the Uterus of Laboratory Animals, Depending on the Estral Cycle, Period of Pregnancy and Prenatal Period by Ivanova, L. A. -- On the Influence of Streptomycin on the Vascular Reflexes in Patients with Tuberculosis by Semenov, A. D. -- Influence of Streptomycin on Conditioned Reflex Activity of Guinea Pigs by Tikhomirova, N. P. -- Serious Condition Caused by the Use of PAS in Combination with Streptomycin by Faynshteyn, A. M., Knyazev, S. V. -- On the Concentration of Streptomycin in Blood During Its Use in Treatment of Patients with Tuberculosis by Amiantova, M. A., Apanova, A. M., Artem'yeva, Z. S. -- The Medicinal Effect of Products of the Vital Activity of Microflora of Koumiss on Patients with Tuberculosis by Kuramshina, M. G. -- Bacteridos and Bacteriostatic Effect of Santonica Wormwood on a Tuberculosis Rod Bacillus by Tarabayeva, G. I. -- Treatment of Patients with Tuberculosis of the Joints with Sulfamethine by Stepanskaya, O. Kh. -- Fatal Results During Appearances of Anuria with Subsequent Uremia as a Result of Treatment with Isoniacid of a Patient Suffering with Amyliodosis of the Kidneys by Maldyk, Honryka, Dziwisz, Mieczyslaw, Maldyk, Eugeniusz -- Influence of Pharmacological Drugs on the Content of Isoniacid in the Blood and Tissues by Urbanska, Alicja, Venulot, Jan -- Pyrazinamid (PZA) During the Treatment of Tuberculosis by Schweiger, Otto -- One-Day Method of Treatment of the Acute Phase of an Infection of Three-Day Malaria by Tiburskaya, N. A. -- Parasitoside Effect of Bihumal During Three-Day and Tropic Malaria by Shishlyayeva-Matova, Z. S. -- On the problem of the Medicinal Effect of Bihumal by Vetlov, F. I. -- Effectiveness of the Use of Quinocide During Treatment of Three-Day Malaria by Chechel'nitskaya, S. M., Baygulova, S. A. -- On the Problem of the Influence of Quinacrine on the Activity of the Higher Sections of the Central Nervous System of Animals by Grudev, F. I. -- Influence of Quinacrine on the Higher Nervous Activity of Dogs by Grudev, F. I. -- On the Mechanism of the Effect of Quinine by Sarkisyan, A. A., Khachatryan, S. A. -- Case of Amblyopia Caused by Quinine by Hsu Feng-shu -- Influence of Chlorochin (W-7618) on Malarial Parasites (Plasmodium vivax) During Natural Infections by Ungureanu, Er., Boldoscu, I., Boingoanu-Dranga, A., Hutu, I., and Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Individual Chemico-Prophylaxis with New Antimalarial Drugs by Abdullayev, Kh. I. -- Treatment of Lupus Erythematosus with Resoquin by Ignatova, R. V. -- Acute Poisoning by Tetraethyl Lead by Bokova, Ye. T. -- Influence of Dibasol on the Course of Experimentally - Induced Lead Intoxication by Tilis, A. Yu., Lyubetekiy, Kh. Z., Shrayber, L. B.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 4/28/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298363