Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section S, Human and Animal Morphology [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Biology (1958-1960) ; JPRS-NY-1473 and Soviet Abstracts. Biology (1958-1960); JPRS-NY-1473
- Structural Changes in the Cerebral Cortex During Intensive Excitation Based on Electron Microscopy Data by Gol'din, L. S., Myasishchev, V. N. -- On Formation of Cerebral Sulci During Human Intrauterine Development by But, N. I. -- On Development of Neurons and Commissures in the Visual Area of Cerebral Cortex in Cats by Entin, T. I. -- On Localization of Gnostic Functions in the Right Cerebral Hemisphere by Borodina, T. A. -- Structural Changes in Innervating Mechanismsof the Pia Mater in Tuberculosis by Zhgenti, V. K., Sharashidze, L. K. -- Luminescent Microscopy of the Normal Nerve Cells of the Anterior Horn of the Spinal Cord and in Poliomyelitis by Avakyan, A. A., Popova, L. M. -- Pathologic Morphology of Sympathetic Spinal Ganglia and the Spinal Cord in Human Hypertension and in Experiment by Lapin, S. K. -- Morphologic Changes in Peripheral Somatic Nervous System in Primary Tuberculosis by Anestiadi, V. Kh. -- On the Origin and the Role of Central Nerve Fibers of the Cervical Plexus (the Plexus of the Deep Cervical Artery) by Chorobski, J. -- A Contribution to the Question of Peripheral Connections Between the Phrenic Nerves by Ryabkov, N. I. -- Morphologic Changes in Some Parts of the Nervous System Following Alcoholization of the Phrenic Nerve by Yampol'skaya, V. D. -- Relationship between Innervation of the Wharton's Jelly and Histogenesis of Mucoid Tissue in the Umbilical Cord by [Illegible] V. N. -- Morphology of the Neural Apparatus in Ovarian Follicles in Females by Semenova, I. I. -- On Pl urisegmentality of Innervation Sources of Peripheral Receptor Endings by Maslov, A. P. -- Participation of the Pudendal Nerves in Formation of the Pelvic Plexus and in Innervation of the Rectum by Leytes, A. L. -- On Morphology of Sensory Innervation of the Rectum by Likhacheva, t. L. -- On Distribution of the Pelvic Nerves and Their Participation in Innervation of the Colon by Mel'man, Ye. P., Leytas, A. L.
- Document Date: 4/9/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298387