Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section I, Plant Physiology [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Biology (1958-1960) ; JPRS-NY-1552 and Soviet Abstracts. Biology (1958-1960); JPRS-NY-1552
- On the Connection Between Photosynthesis and the Energy of Chlorophyll Restoration by Kazaryan V. O., Gabrielyan G. G., Agababyan V.Sh -- On the Correlation Between the Biosynthesis of Chlorophyll a and Clorophyll b During the Restoration Process by Shlyk A. A., Godnev T. N., Totfarb R. M., Lyakhnovich Ya. P. -- A Study of the Restoration of Components of Chlorophyll during its Accumulation by Shlyk A. A., Godnev T. N. Lyakhnovich Ya. P., Rotfarb R. M., Yunevich V. I. -- Concerning the Problem of the Final Stage of Chlorophyll Formation by Godnev T. N., Shlyk A. A., Lyakhnovich Ya. P. -- On the Effect of Ozone on the Correlation of a and b Chlorophylls in Corn Shoots and Young Branches of Lilac by Godnev T. N., Akulovich N. K. -- Spectra of Absorption of Protochlorophyll in Some Plants of Different Families by Godnev T. N., Akulovich N. K. -- On the Structure of Chloroplasts and the Position of Chlorophyll in them by Godnev T. N., Sudnik N. S. -- On the Method of the Chromotography of Plant Pigments by Rotfarb R. M. -- Experiment of Spectrophotometric Investigation of the Reflection by Plants of Close Ultra-Violet Rays by Kozlovka K. I. -- Comparison of the Spectral Luminosity of Certain. Plants of Eastern Pamir and Batum by Darchiya Sh. P. -- Study of the Pigments of Antocyanins in Monochromatic Rays by Stanko S. A. -- Characteristic of the passing of Sun Energy by Plant Leaves, Depending on the Coloration of their Flowers by Stanko S. A. -- Dynamics of Spectral Luminosity in Etiolated Plants by Semenenko A. D. -- Spectral Reflective Capacity of Tomatoes when Nonroot Fed with Extracts of Leaves of Other Plants by Semenenko A. D. -- Passing of Light by Leaves and Flowers of Some Plants in the Area of 436 to 726 mu by Bedenko V. P. -- Coloration of Growing Vegetation and its Significance by Credinskiy S. N. -- Biosynthesis and Decomposition of Lignin by Manskaya S. M. -- Distribution of Marked S³⁵ Substances of Bean Seeds in Proteins and Organs of the New Generation Plants During the Entire Period of their Development by Medvedev Zh. A. -- Investigation of the Effect of some Growth Inhibitors on Seedlings of the Pea (Pisum sativum) by Sucha M. -- Fluorometric Method of Determination of Heteroauxin in Plants by Rakitin Yu. V., Povolotskaya K. L.
- Document Date: 5/4/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298488