Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section U, General Problems of Pathology [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 79 pages
- The Effect of Extracts of Lymphoid Organs on Antibody Formation by Mituzas, H. -- Antipenicillase Serum and The Theory of Identity of Antibodies by Markov, V. N. -- The Action of Some Antibiotics on Active Immunity In White Mice by Chumashenko, N. V. -- Adaptive Transfer of Antibody Production in Poultry by Spleen Tissue by Mitchison, N. A. -- Normal Agglutinins of Immunized Rabbits and Their Relation to the Specificity of Obtained Agglutinizing Sera by Bagdoniene, V. -- The Role of the Adrenals in Immunity Processes. 1. The Effect of ACTH on Human Leucocyte Motility by Polak, H., Nemec, J. -- The Effect of Anesthesia of the Site of Vaccination on the Development of the Vaccination Reaction by Volpe, I. M. -- The Effect of Therapeutic Sleep on Antibody Production (Hemolysins) in Rabbits by Kladnitskaya, E. Ya. -- On the Problem of Immunity in Psychic Disorders by Zotova, E. E., Nikitina, V. A., Sluchevskiy, I. F. -- On the Nervous-Reflex Mechanism of Antibody Formation by the Method of Gordienko by Ch'eng Sung-Kao., Wang Cheng -- Autoantibody Formation Under Conditions of Experimental Cooling of the Organism by Bikhrova, O. K. -- The Phagocytic Activity of Leucocytes in Experimental Thyrotoxicosis by Kebadze, N. N. -- "Antibody Disease"? A Case of a Complex Disorder of the Process of Antibody Production by Panuescu-Podeam, A., Berinde, L., Georgescu, I., Sgavirdia, C., Roth, L., Sandor, S., Lupea, V., Reichrak, S. -- On the Mechanism of Passive Immunity Against Erysipelas in White Mice by Shpakovskiy, A. A. -- Autoantigens by Parnes, V. A. -- Some Immunological and Serological Problems in Human Mycoses by Pospisil, L. -- The Effect of Cortisone and Sodium Salicylate on the Course of Anaphylactic Shock in Guinea Pigs. Investigation of Electrocardiographic Changes, Potassium and Lactic Acid Content in the Myocardium, of Quick's Test, Lipoids and Vitamin C in Guinea Pigs by Zelenka, V., Zitka, M., Jirasek, J. -- Interoception and Reactivity of the Organism by Padegimas, V. -- On the Mechanism of the Allergenic Action of Antibiotics by Petrov, R. V., Ipina, L. I. -- The Age Factor in the Appearance of Allergic Reactions in Tuberculous Cattle by Protasov, A. I. -- Intradermal Allergic Test in Primary Diffuse Encephalomyelitis and Multiple Sclerosis by Kolesnikov, G. F. -- Allergic Manifestations in Man Produced by Inoculation of Live Plague Vaccine by Medinskiy, G. M., Razumeenko, T. V. -- Vasometer Investigations in the Therapy of Bronchial Asthma by Moga, A., Pitea, P. -- Allergy of the Respiratory System by Paunescu-Podeanu, A. -- On the Particularities of the Modified Thorn Test in Some Allergic Diseases by Korge, K. -- The Significance of Allergen Elimination in Diagnosis of Allergic Diseases and in Demonstration of the Active Allergen by Werner, M. -- Three Cases of Allergic Reactions to Cortisone by Ch'in Chuang-Li., Cheng Ping -- Acquisition of Immunity in Rabbits in Experimental Tularemia by Dzhanpoladova, V. P. -- Precipitation as a Test for Demonstration of Sensitization. Preliminary Communication by Popiranov, R., Doichinova, N. -- Experimental Investigation of Formation of Vascular Connections in Implantation of a Rubber Sponge, Used in Alloplasty by Bass, M. M. -- Investigation of Cooled and Frozen Bone Homotransplants by the Method of Autoradiography by Kovalenko, P. P. -- Multinuclear Formations and Giant Cells in Transplanted Striated Muscles by Hoja, S. -- On Transplantation of Extremities in Dogs by Khristich, A. D. -- The Reaction of the Organism to Tissue Transplants by the Method of Filatov by Abdyldayev, K. A. -- Investigation of the Mechanism of Tissue Therapy by Milin, R., Jovanovio, V., Reactive Changes in the Peripheral Nervous System in the Area of Tissue Transplants by Zhutayev, I. A. -- The Effect of Biogenic Stimulants on Bono Tissue Regeneration in Experimental (Fresh) Fractures of the Long Bones by Shamatov, N. M. -- The Contemporary Status and Future of Tissue Therapy by Filatov, V. P. -- Paravertebral Intradermal Placento-therapy by Milen, St. M., Feldman, N. -- On the Content of Biogenic Stimulants in the Solilecki Therapeutic Mud by Biyumina, L. S. -- Thiamine and Nicotinic Acid Content in Various Sections of the Brain of Children Who Died of Some Infectious Diseases by Zaprudskaya, D. S. -- On the Problem of Immunological Shifts in Dysentery in Children by Shirvindt, B. G., Dobkina, M. S. -- The Role of the Pituitary in the Resistance of Rats to Diphtheria. Toxin by Ivanov, V. M. -- The Effect of Barbamyl Induced Therapeutic Sleep on the Course of Experimental Diphtheria Poisoning by Prokhorova, A. M. -- On the Study of the Immunological Reactivity of the Organism in Antitularemia Vaccination of Subjects With Various Conditions of the CNS by Matveyets, L. S., Olsuf'yev, N. G., Il'inskiy, Yu. A., Zharikov, N. M., Kerbikov, O. V. -- The Course of Tuberculosis in Various Functional States of the Thyroid Gland (Hyper-and Hypothyroidism) by Dzyubinskaya, T. K. -- Liberation of Tissue Factors with Streptolysin, O. by Raskova, H., Vanecek, J., Capek, R. -- Contributions to the Problem of Experimental Reticulohistiocytomatosis caused by Listeria Monocytogenes by Uher, V., Uher, J. -- On the Problem of Central Nervous Regulation of the Hemopoietic Organs in Typhoid Fever by Makhmudbakov, L. E. -- The Rentgenological Picture of Preneoplastic Changes In Bones. (Experimental Investigation) by Prokof'yeva, Ye. I. -- Polarography, As an Early Diagnostic Method of Malignant Tumors by Markovskaia, E. I. -- Biosynthesis of Coenzyme A in Brain Tumors by Trufanov, A. V., Popova, G. M. -- Data Concerning The Histo-chemistry of Iron in Tumors by Alkadarskiy, S. I. -- The Effect of Internal Administration of Riboflavin on Vitamin B₂ content in the Urine of Patients with Malignant Tumors by Kagan, Ya. A. -- Neoplasm and Vitamin B₁₂ Content in Human Organs by Blum, K. U., Heimrich, H. C. -- Chemotherapeutic Experiments with Organic Fluor Compounds in Animal Cancer by Nemeth, L., Olah, G., Gati, E., Kellmer, B. -- On the Activity of Benzooxzine-1, 3-Derivatives Against Experimental Sarcoma by Urbanski, T., Radikowski, C., Ledochowski, Z., Czarnocki, W. -- The Chemical Structure and The Antilukemia Action of Urethane Derivatives by Stern, P. -- On the Problem of the Increase of the Tripaflavin Effect Upon Ehrlich's Carcinoma by Oswald, H. -- Environmental Conditions Favoring the Development of Leukemia in Cattle in Sweden by Svanberg, O., Aberg, E., Steen, E. -- On the Oncological Characteristics of Mice of the Leukemic Afb Strain by Malyugina, L. L., Medvedev, N. N. -- On the Heredity and Other Etiological Factors in the Development of Leukemias by Stobbe, H. -- The Effect of Infection on the Clinical Course of Leukemias by Abdullayev, Ch. M., Akhundova, A., Ter-Mkrtyoheva, O. Kh. -- Problems of Leukemia (Etiology, Pathogenesis and Classification) by Petrescu, M. -- Leukemias in Children by Derzhavets, F.Z. -- Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Pregnancy by Kerner, D. -- The Influence of Pregnancy on the Course of Leukosis by Buteyko, K.P. -- Anomia in Leukosis by Kruglova, G.V. -- Unilateral Paralysis of the Abducens Nerve as an Initial Symptom of Acute Leukemia by Fotopulos, D., Blumenthal, I. -- The Nature of Hemopoietic Disorders in Acute Leukosis by Pinus, A.G. -- Remissions in Acute Leukosis by Konchalovskaya, N. M. -- On the Symptomatology and Particularities of the Course of Acute Leukosis by Konchalovskaya, N. M. -- Clinical Versions of Acute Leukosis by Kobyzev, A. S. -- Clinical Analysis of 22 cases of Acute Leukemia by Ts'ao, Yu-T'u -- Acute Leukemia by Haranghy, Laszlo -- On the Problem of Leukosis Therapy (Second communication) by Kovaleva, K. I. -- On the Therapy of Acute Leukosis by Kobyzev, A. S., and On the Duration of Remissions in Chronic Myeloleukosis by Baranov, V.I., Chernyakova, T.A. -- Studios of the Volume of the Third Fraction of Blood Coagulation in Patients with Leukosis by Ali-Zade, F.M. -- Capillary Permeability in Leukosis by Bayasanov, B. I. -- The Status of Vascular Reflexes in Leukosis by Abolulyev, D. M., Gaibov, T. D. -- Leukemic Infiltration of the Brain Associated With Intracrenial Complications of Acute Otitis Media by Hybasek, Ivan -- Splenectomy in Lymphatic Leukosis by Leibetseder, F., Tuba, J. -- Rentgentherapy of Leukosis by Volodina, G. I. -- On Chloroleukosis by Shapiro, Z.A. -- On the Problem of Pathogenesis of Chloroma by Wiktor, Z., Kawecki, K. -- A Case of Promyelocytic Leukemia with the Clinical Picture of Chloroma by Osterezy, Z., Swiatkowska, W. -- Contribution to the Problem of Malignant Forms of Erythroblastomas by Rosenbaum, F. J. -- Megakariocytic Leukemia by Jasinski, K., Twardosz, W. -- Clinical Differentiation of Reticulosis. Communication 1. Subacute Aleukemic Reticulosis Accompanied by Neoplastic Growths by Osechenskaya, G. V. -- A Case of Reticuloma by Chon K'ung-Yu -- Reticulosis, Letterer-Sive' Disease by P'an Su-ying, Pang To-Hsiuh, Chang Chi-Hung -- The Clinical and Hematological Picture in Reticulosis by Haas, W. -- Sarcoma-like Forms of Lymphogranulomatosis by Zinkel, W. -- Lymphogranulomatosis by Hsu Ping-Sh'ing, Chang Chung-Ju -- Intestinal Perforation in Lymphogranulomatosis by Balu, Y. I.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 5/27/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298522