Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section B, General Biology [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Isolation of Nuclei from a Vegative Cell and the Study of Their Properties by Sisakyan, N.M., Vasil'yeva, N.A., Spiridonova, G.I. -- Some Periodicity of the Chemical Structure of Proteins by Goldovskiy, A.M. -- Influence of Rue Oil (Ruta graveolens L.) on Mitosis in Wheat by Olszewska, Maria, Janczyk, Jadwiga -- Influence of Sound Stimulation on the Mitotic Activity of the Epithelium of the Cornea by Tsareva, Ye.S. -- Sex Differences in the Morphology of the Nucleus of Neutrophilic Leukocytes by Lefnerova, Milena, Dostal, Miloslav -- On Glycogen and Keratohyalin in the Embryonic Nail by Eberl-Rohte, G., Langegger, P.A. -- Investigation of Melanophore Reaction. I. Influence of Water Extracts of Postfermentative Penicillium Mycelium Chrysogenum Q-176 on the (Content of) Pigment in Tadpoles Xenopus laevis Daudin by Ber, Artur, Hochlinger, Helena, Zieleniewski, Jerzy -- Electron Microscopy of Nerve Cells in the Cerabral Cortex Under a Condition of Intensive Excitation by Bobkova, V.V., Gol'din. L.S., Nyasishochev, V.N. -- Formation of Micropyle in the Ovocytes of Sturgeon by Sadov, I.A. -- On Some Problems of the Sperm and Eggcell Structures in Sturgeon by Sadov, I.A. -- Dependence of Ovogensis on Growth Tempo in Carp by Zelenin, A.M. -- Effect of Ionizing Radiation on Sex Cells in the Misgurnus (Misgurnus fossilis) by Neyfakh, A.A. -- Research on the Development and Significance of Mesonephrosis and Metanephrosis in a Chicken Embryo by Menkes, B, Rimniceanu, C., Miclea, C. -- Development of the Thymus in Cows by Shumkina, O.B. -- Water Requirement from the Enbironment and Formation of Cavities in the Embryo of Starred Sturgeon by Zotin, A.I. -- On the Recapitulation of the Neck Fold in the Ontogenesis of the Sturgeon (Acipenser guldenstadti) by Strelkovskiy, V.I. -- Development of Some Fish After Fertilization with a Sperm Poisoned by Nitroyperite by Jordan, Maira, Srebro, Zbigniew -- Development of Hatching Glands in Embryos of Bony Fish (Author's Summary Report, Read March 30, 1956) by Gosteyeva, M.N. -- Development of the Autumn Keta in the Amur River, The One corhynchus keta (Walb) by Disler, N.N. -- Development of the Stenodus leucichthys leucichthya Guld., the Stenodus leucichthys nelma Pall. and the Coregonus lavaretus nelmuschka Pravdin by Smol'yanov, I.I. -- Morphological and Ecological Features of the Development [Illegible] of the Roach Rutilus Frisii (Nordm.) by Smirnova, Ye.N. -- Features of the Development of the Kuban Vimba During Embryonic and Larval Periods by Smirnova, Ye.N. -- Formation of Defective Olfactory Organs in Sturgeon During Artificial Breeding by Shmal'gauzen, O.I. -- Study of the Early Development of Pike (Esox lucius L.) by Cihar, Jiri -- Spawning and Postembryonic Development of the Reach (Rutilus rutilus, ssp.) by Balon, Eugeniusz -- Biology of Reproduction and Postembryonic Development of Blicca byoerkna (Linno) 1758 by Frank, Stanislav -- On the Structure and Development of the So-Called Monocellular Leydig Glands in the Epidermis of Salamandra salamandra Laur Larvae by Ehrlich, Ivo -- Significance of Remote Hybridization in Selection of Plants and Animals by Tsitsin, N.V. -- Synthesis of Cultivated Types of 42-Chromosome Wheats Resistant to Diseases by Zhukovskiy, P.M., Rodionova, N.A. -- Formation of Immunity Attained in Wheat-Rye Hybrids by Bondarenko, G.K. -- Experimental Data on the Morphogenesis of Some Phanerogams by Kormos, Jozsef, Kormos, Jozsefne -- Inheritance of Length of Vegetation Period in Grain Crops by Maksimchuk, L.P. -- Changeability of Grape Seedlings During Grafting by Ayvazyan, P.K. -- New Method of Obtaining Vegetative Hybrids Between the Sunflower and Girasole by Kamishev, Nikola, Kalaydzhiyev, Ivan. and On the Transformation of Winter Grains into Spring and Vice Versa by Kazimierski, Tadeusz -- Adequacy of Changes in Heridity During Transformation of Spring Forms in Winter by Yenchev, Yanko -- On the Possibility of Obtaining Vegetative Hybrids by Protein Substitution in Various Bird Species by Ruus, G., Zelnin, V. -- On the Spatial Interrelations of Marine Zoo- and Phytoplankton by Boklemishev, K.V. -- Fauna of the Woods of the Cystoseira in the Black Sea by Reznichenko, O.G. -- New Data on Biological Productivity of the Block Sea by Vodeanitkii, V.A. -- Study of Benthos in the Black Sea (in Bulgaria) by Abadzhiyeva, V., Marinov, T. -- Biological Seasons in the Baltic Sea by Nikolayev, I.I. -- Productivity and Conditions of Development of Plankoon in the Celtral Baltic and in the Riga Bay in 1955-1956 by Nikolayev, I.I., Kriyevs, Kh.K. -- Fauna of the Littoral of the Islands of the Kandalaksiskiy State Preserve by Sokolova, N.Yu. -- Productivity of the Barents Sea Littoral by Kamshilov, M.M. -- Deposits of the Kara Sea by Gorshkova, T.I. -- Standardization of Marine Plankton Investigations by Bogorov, V.G.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 6/28/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298612