Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section E, Virology [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages
- Morphology of Incompletely Developed "Noninfectious" Particles of the Tobacco Mosaic Virus by Sukhov, K.S., Kapitsa, O. S. -- Influence of Sulfanilamide on the Reproduction of Tobacco Mosaic Virus by Ryzhkov, V. L., Marchenko, N. K. -- S Virus and Results of Its Determination by Serological Method in Potato Leaves by Kameraz, A. Ya., Shcherbakova, N. I. -- X-Virus in Potato and the Y-Virus. Diagnostic Methods by Kozlowska, A., Dwurazna, M., Maj, Z. -- Potato S-Virus by Panjan, M. -- Preliminary Study of Virus Mosaic of the Mustard Family in the Environs of Canton by Fan, Huai-chung, He, Chung -- Isolation and Differentiation of Virus of Siberia Encephalitis and a Study of Its Biological Properties by Wang, I-min -- Disinfecting Effect of Chlorine Preparations on Encephalitis Virus by Mornsteinova, Deubravka -- Materials for the Study of Role of Milk in Virus Transmission of Diphasic Meningoencephalitis by Il'yenko, V. I. -- Study of a Mehtod of Vaccine Preparation Against Japanese B Encephalitis. I. Influence of Solvents and Purifications From Tissues of a Mouse's Brain on the Vaccine Titer During Storage by Liu, Yuan-yuan, P'ei-chun -- Report on the Use of Immune Horse Serum for Treatment of Epidemic Encephalitis by Ch'iu Cheng-wen, Mei, Kuang-hsiu, Fan, P'ei-lu -- Experimental Infection of White Mice with an "O" Virus Strain of Tick Encephalitis by Means of Introduction Orally with Milk by Bardos, V. -- Epidemiology and Clinical Findings of Tick Encephalitis in One Natural Focus in the Area of Moravska-Ostrava by Nedvidek, Jiri, Boschetty, Viktor, Harudova, Ludmila -- Epidemic of Virus Encephalitis in the Summer-Autumn Period in Tirgu-Muresh in 1955 (the So-called Tick Encephalitis) by Mickolczy, Dezso, Csiky, Kalman, Vendeg, Vince, Abraham, Sandor -- Evidence of the Presence of Antibodies Against Tick Encephalitis Virus in Several Bats by Havlik, O., Kolman, J. -- Selection of Tick Encephalitis Virus Strains for Vaccine Preparations by Malkova, D., Rathova, V. -- Diaphasic Meningoencephalitis in Moscow Oblast by Derevitskaya, V. V., Glushkova, M. R. -- Diaphasic Meningoencephalitis Virus by Vizen, E. M. -- Sources of Infection of Epidemic Encephalitis by Wang, Ch'ien-yuan -- Study of Several Factors in Infection of Epidemic Encephalitis by Huang, Cheng-hsien -- Results of an Expeditionary Study of Hemorrhagic Nephrosonephritis (Epidemic Hemorrhagic Fever) in Yaroslavskaya Oblast by Lebedev, A. D. -- Intracellular Structures Which Resemble Rickettsia or Virus Impurities During Hemorrhagic Fever of the Far East Type (the So-Called Hemorrhagic Nephrosonephritis). Preliminary Report by Avtsyn, A. P. -- Preservation of Transmission Viruses in Water by Mornsteinova, Doubravka -- Inactive Virus of American Western Horse Encephalitis as an Antigen During a Reaction of the Fixation of the Complement by Wysoczynska, Halina, Kawecki, Zbigniew -- Yellow Fever (An Aid to the Practical Doctor) by Baroyan, O. V., Lozinskaya, I. T. -- Some Problems of the Epidemiology of Yellow Fever by Baroyan, O. V., Lozinskaya, T. M. -- Cytochemical Investigations During Experimental Herpes by Portocala, R., Velicicov, V., Copelovici, Y. -- On Myxomatosis by Srdich, Dushan -- Further Results of the Study of the Virus Etiology of Psoriasis, Pemphigus, Duhring's Dermatitis (Herpetiformis) and Lupus Erythematosus by Krichevskiy, A. M., Mikhaylova, P. V., Bogdanova, M. G., Ratina, S. M., Shakhova, F. B. -- Data on the Virus Etiology of Dunring's Disease by L Puskas, Gyorgy, Abraham, Sandor, Indig, Bianka.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 6/30/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298621