Soviet Abstracts. Physics [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 101 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Physics (1958-1959) ; JPRS-NY-1771 and Soviet Abstracts. Physics (1958-1959); JPRS-NY-1771
- Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics by Fak V.A. -- Survey of Weak Interactions by Lee T.D. -- Problems of the Modification of Concepts Concerning the Processes of Electromagnetic Radiation and Electron-Pair Production by Chylinski Z., Wolter W. -- A General Equation for Scattering Amplitudes of Particles in the Field Theory by Krolikowski W. -- Van de Graaf Accelerator for 1 Mv, of the Division of the Atomic Physics of the Central Research Physics Institute by Berkes Istvan, Demeter Istvan, Kostka Pal -- 600 kv Cascade Generator with High Frequency Supply by Kalman Gabor, Varga Laszlo -- Problems of Energy and Rating of Linear Accelerator by Wutz Max -- Electric Mass Filter as a Mass Spectrometer and Setups for Isotope Separation by Paul W., Reinhard H.P., Zahn U. von -- Geiger-Mueller Counter with Two End Windows by Roubinek Frantisek, Kotikova Milada -- Quenching Circuit for Geiger-Mueller Counters by Koch Jozef -- A Fast Neutron Time-of-Flight Spectrometer by Hrehuss G., Neszmelyi A., Simonyi K. -- Principal Relationships in the Design of Mechanical Neutron Selectors by June Jaromir -- Electromagnetic Pulse Counters with Electric Zero Setting by Holy Miroslav, Vyhnal Bohuslav -- Energy Spectrum of Alpha Particles from Sources of Various Thickness by Chudacek Ivo -- Radon Neutron Sources by Petrzhak: K.A., Bak M.A., Gorshkov G.V., Matviyenko V.I., Romanov yu.F. -- Use of Electrically Stimulated Currents in Single Crystals of Cadmium Sulfide for the Measurement of Doses of Gamma Rays by Borisov M., Kinev St., Georgiyeva I., Vateva Yel. -- Manipulators for Radio Chemical Operations by Kasl Josef, Miksan Vojtech -- Determination of Particle Energy in Emulsion with a Count of "Noiso." by Gyorgyi Geza, Janossy Lajos -- Tritium by Csanyi Piroska -- Relative Measurements of the Integral Cross Sections of Nuclear Photoeffects: The Reaction Ca⁴⁴ (γ, P) K⁴³ by Brix P., Hegel U., Lindenberger K.H., Quitmann D. -- Survey of Methods and Suggestions for the Accomplishment of Exceedingly High Temperatures. -- The Ranges of Electrons and Positrons of Low Energy in Aluminum by Gubernator Klaus -- Energy Losses and Energy Scatter of Fast Electrons in Beryllium, Carbon, and Aluminum by Ziegler B. -- Dictionary in Nuclear Engineering by Fodor Gyorgy -- Construction of on Atomic Reactor and Cyclotron at the Institute of Atomic Physics, the Rumanian Peoples Repubilc by Rascu Paul -- Concerning the Kinetics of a Boiling Water Reactor by Kirhenmajer Antun -- Control of Reactors, Part II by Fodor Gyorgy -- Equipment of the Hungarian Experimental Nuclear Reactor by Sziraki Zoltan, Muranyi Mihaly -- Processing of Uranium Oros, II, III by Beranek Jiri, Halub Frantisek -- Certain Methods of Obtaining Reactor-Pure Uranium Compounds and Metallic Uranium by Szabo Elek -- Structure of Shielding Materials and Mechanism of Chemical Reactors that Occur in them Under the Influence of Ionising Radiation by Dancewicz Antoni M. -- Influence of the Effective Charge of Atomic 2s Orbits on the Calculated Value of the Bound Energy of De and the Equilibrium Internuclear Distance Re for the Molecules LiH and (BeH)⁺ by Synek Miroslav -- Term Splitting in Electrostatic Complexes by Kelen T. -- The Ergodic Law and the Concept of Macroscopic Observables, II by Ludwig Gunther -- Thermal Expansion of Crystals by Hsu Hsuan-min -- Precision Method of Determining the Density, With on Example of Application from Solid State Physics by Muller H.-G., Kretschmann Heinz -- Determination of the Heat Conduction of Liquids in Non-Stationary Mode by Campan Teodor, Peretz David -- Measurement of the Heat Exchange Between Various Bodies by Voicu V. -- Theory of Heat Transfer During Film Condensation of a Stationary Saturated Vapor, Particularly a Substance with a Low Prandtl Number. I by Yang Shin-ming., On the Entropy of Gas Mixtures by Ionescu-Pallas N.J. -- Viscosity of Solutions of Non-electrolytes by Fried Vojtech, Hala Eduard, Pick Jiri -- Description of Low-Temperature X-ray Camera by Dietze M. -- Electronic Instrument for the Measurement of the Susceptibility of Paramagnetic and Diamagnetic Substances by Rakos Matej -- Tests of Magnetic Hysteresis Loop by Means of a Cathode Ray Oscillograph by Chou Pa-fu -- Magnetic Susceptibility of Lead Telluride by Matyas Milos -- The Susceptibility of Land Telluride PbTe by Matyas Milos -- The Susceptibility of Selenides and Tellurides of Heavy Elements by Matyas Milos -- Progress in the Theory of Spin Waves by Wu Shih-shu -- S-d Exchange Interaction in the Problem of Ferromagnetism by Li Yin-yuan -- The Effect by Sehulze Reinhard -- Magnetic Ansiotropy of Rolled Cubic Fe-NI Alloys with Face-Centered Lattice by Bunge H.J., Muller H.G. -- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Its Application by Antonowicz Kazimierz -- Possibilities of Measuring Small Loss Angles of Capacitors by Means of an ac Schering Bridge by Jellonek Andrzej -- Measurements of the Coefficient of Losses of Capacitors by Means of Pointer Instruments Using a Bridge Method by Srzednicki Jan -- On the Theory of the Coercive Field of Single-Domain Crystals of BaTiO₃ by Janovec Vaclav -- Certain Properties of Thin Single-Crystal Layers of Barium-Strontium Titanates, Pulverized in an Electric Field by Moll Alexander -- Mean Free Path and Mobility of Electrons in Ionic Crystals by Hrivnak L'ubomir -- Correlation Between the Density of Dislocations, Observed in the [lll] Plane and the Lifetime of Minority Carriers in Germanium by Kohus Andrzej -- Chemisorption of Oxygen and Electric Conductivity of ZnO by Deren J., Haber J. -- Changes in the Electric Conductivity of Semiconducting Oxides in the Course of Solid State Reaction by Bielanski A., Deren J. -- Iron Oxide Base Semiconductors of Spinel Structure by Koncz-Deri M., Millner J., Waldhauser I. -- Concerning the Mechanism of Conduction of Photoresistances of CdS in the Longitudinal Photoeffect by Eeker G., Fassbender J. -- Influence of Nuclear Radiations on Semiconductors by Rzewuski Henryk -- The Effect of the Irradiation of Germanium with α Particles on the Recombination of Current Carriers by Dorda Garhard -- Structure of Thin Layers of Tin by Oncescu Mircea -- DIN40700, Folio 2. New Standard Symbols for Drawings for Electrovacuum Engineering and Tubes by Kunze Fritz -- Concerning the Problem of Exoelectronic Emission from Thin Aluminum Layers by Strelka Vaclav -- Electron Emission from Graphite, Produced by Impact of Mercury Ions by Kramar Jaroslav, Laska Stanislav -- Influence of Binders Upon Surface Brightness of Cathode Ray Tube Screens by Hangos I. -- Investigation of Plasma with the Aid of a Probe in the Form of an Electron Beam of Small Diameter by Ardenne M. von, Schiller S., Westmeyer H. -- Physical Properties in Electric Explosions of Wires by David Erwin -- Extension of the Townsend Approximate Formula in Homogeneous Electric Fields by Neu H. -- Hydromagnetic Theory of Plasma by Kautzleben Heinz -- The Time Dependence of the Temperature of an Electron of a Low Pressure Discharge for a Change in the Voltage of the Source by Dracik Jiri -- On the Formation of Thin Carbon Layers in Glow Discharge in Benzol Vapors by Heisen Arnold -- Investigation of Spark Shock Waves in a Gas with the Aid of X-ray Pulses by Horrman Karl-Heinz -- Effect of Preliminary Illumination on the Characteristics of Copper-Oxice Rectifiers by Kuzel Radomir -- Effect of Prior Illumination on the Characteristics of Copper-Oxide Rectifiers by Kuzel Radomir -- Pirani Manometer Operating in the Range from 5 x 10⁻⁵ to 10 mm Mercury by Draghicescu M., Ianculovici B. -- Mica as a Material for Vacuum Technology by Espe Werner -- Use of Mica in Vacuum Technology by Espe Werner -- Investigation of Heterogeneous Layers of Antimony, Obtained by Evaporation by Cremer E., Ruedl E. -- New Pulse Oscillograph OG1-8 of the People Enterprise, Funkwerk-Kopenick (East Germany) -- Construction and Application of a Frequency Standard in a Microwave Spectrometer by Fitzky Hans-Georg., Discussion on the Article by Dorre "Application of Ferrites for the Production of Non-reciprocal Microwave Elements -- Remarks on the Theory of Scintillations in the Radio Band by Scheffler Helmut -- Radio Noise in the UHF Band, Their Appearance, Propagation, and Measurements by Knopf. W. -- On the Rotation of the Plane of Polarization of Electric Waves in Inhomogeneous Isotropic Dielectrics, Particularly in the Troposphere by Eckart Gottfried -- Dependence of the Ultra Short-Wave Propagation on Frequency by Szulkin P. -- Propagation of Ultra Short-Waves in the Presence of Irregular Layers by Schunemann R. -- On the Origin of Multiple-Path UHF Propagation by Megla G. -- Peculiarities of Propagation of Ultra Short Waves in Cities by Ionescu George -- Propagation of Radio Flares Over the Sun's Disk at a Frequency of 198 Mcs by Droge F., Priester W. -- Further Remarks on the Problem of Radar Reflections from Moon at 20 Mcs by Chvojkova E. -- Concerning the Problem of the Law of Addition of Noises Formed by Nonlinear Distortion in Long-Distance Communication Systems with Amplitude Modulation by Zuhrt Harry -- An Interesting Method of an Application of Radio of Tracking of Meteors by Budejicky J. -- Danger of Noise in the Mining Industry by Blaha Vladimir -- Fundamentals of Noise Suppression by Schumann Wolfgang -- Comparison of Detectability by Means of Ultrasonic Method and X-ray 1 in Testing Welded Joints by Pawlowski Zdzislaw, Radman Maciej -- Measurements of the Contact Potential Difference by Acoustic Means by Schaaffs Werner -- Gradient Receiver for Dispatcher Networks by Smetana C. -- Loudspeakers by Huszty Deves -- Tape Recorder Regulator for Sound Reproduction Time by Kyjawski Boleslaw -- Transmission of Quantized Speech with a Small Number of Transmitted Levels by Kupfmuller K., Andrich W. -- Atomic Molecular Optics in Poland by Jablonski Aleksander -- Purpose and Usefulness of Principal Planes by Noteboom E. -- Monochromatic and Chromatic Aberration by Wang-Nai-hung -- Transmission of Ultraviolet Rays by Protective Glass as a Function of the Temperature of the Glass by Marciniak Stanislaw -- Phase Contracts Microscope for the Investigation of Transparent Objects by Pluta Maksymiliam -- Metallic Interference Light Filters -- Measurement of Relative Quantum Efficiencies of Luminescence of Acridyne and Fluorescein Dyes by Zanker Valentin, Rammensce Horst, Haibach Tino -- Investigation of the Quantum Efficiencies of Glowing Substances with Allowance for Their Use in the Measurement of Radiation in the Ultraviolet Region of the Spectrum by Hammann Joachim-Friedrich -- Luminescence of the Stannate Group by Wilke K.-Th -- Luminescence of Vanadium Luminophors by Wilke D.-Th., Kotschy H. -- On the Spectrum. Bands of Indium Deuteride and Hydride and Their Superfine Structure by Neuhaus Hinrek -- Method of Interpretation of Absorption Spectrum of Complex Ions by Kolos Wlodzimierz -- Vibration Spectra and Forced Constants of Multiatomic Molecules by Tramer Andrzej -- Vibrational Spectra and Structure of Certain Thiocyanates of Silicon by Goubeau J., Reyhing J. -- Temperature Dependence of the Optical Constants of LiF in the Region of the Infrared Residual Rays by Heilmann Gerhard -- Effective Pressure on the Absorption of Silver Halogenides by Vacek Karel -- Zeeman Effect and Analysis of Spectra of Trivalent Samarium in Single Crystals of Various Symmetries by Lemmermann H. -- Spectrum and Zeeman Effect of Trivalent Thulium in Thulium Ethyl Sulfate by Johnsen U. -- Certain Optical Properties of Single Crystals by Gergely Gyorgy -- Increasing of Sensitivity in Copper Spark Method by Nauta E., Perman F. -- Spectroscopic Investigation of Alloys of Aluminum in a Nitrogen Atmosphere by Kantor Tibor -- Concerning the Theory of the Interference Modulator in Two-Beam Interference by Genzel Ludwig, Weber Reinhart -- Spectroscopy in the Far Infrared with the Aid of Interference Modulation by Genzel Ludwig, Weber Reinhart -- Recording Spectrophotometer for Ultraviolet, Visible, and Near Infrared Regions by Geppert Gerhard., and X-rays by Wang Shao-hua -- Determination of the Fluorescence Yield of the L Series of Tl and Bi in the Decay Th (B-C-C') by Winkenbach H. -- Certain Remarks on the Shape of the Front Surface of the Cornea by Ueberschaar Gunter -- Eyeglass Lenses by Wagnerowski Taduesz -- Practical Method of Plotting Isolux Lines by Prisacaru V. -- Principles of Applied Illumination Engineering by Becker Gerhard, Standelmann Kurt -- Modern Techniques of Reproduction. III. Instruments for Determination of Whiteness by Stahl Endre -- The Principal Problem in Objective Colorimetry by Viraghalmy Geza -- Measurement of the Optical Density of Black and White Films by Schalk Ervin -- The Scanatron [Illegible] An Instrument for Obtaining Color Separations by Crosfield J.F. -- Optical System of a Modern Stationary 35 mm Projector by Taler Kazimierz -- Zeiss Light Filters by Zitzmann Gunter.
- Document Date: 7/12/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298662