Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section L, Meadow Cultivation [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Biology (1958-1960) ; JPRS-NY-1795
Soviet Abstracts. Biology (1958-1960); JPRS-NY-1795
- Formation of Sprouts and the Rhythm of Seasonal Development of Plants in Water Meadows of the Middle Oka by Serebryakova, T. I. -- Vegetation of Fodder Lands in the Sulak Lowlands (Peculiarities of Formation, Distribution and Development) by Musayev, I. F. -- Contribution to the Problem of Grasses Prematurely Scorched in Fodder Lands of Stavropolskaya Oblast's Rayons Affected by Drought by Kolpikov, D. I. -- Vegetative Cover of Dry Gap Meadows of Western Estonia and Their Economic Utilization by Karu, H. -- Poisonous and Harmful Plant of Summer Pastures in the Shushinskiy Rayon by Kuliyev, V. Sh. -- Data on the Resettlement of Mat Grass (Nordus Stricta) and the Formation of Plots Covered With this Grass on the Territory of Kalininskaya Oblast by Sergeyev, A. E. -- The Development of Pasture Rotation for the Arid Part of Kazakhstan on the Basis of Work Conducted at Experimental Stations by Matveyev, V. I. -- The Utilization of Phytocenology in the Typological Classification of Meadows and Pastures in the Light of Recent Research of German Authors by Papke, R. -- Study of the Meadow Vegetation of Byelorussia During the Forty Years of Soviet Power by Kruganova, E. A. -- Hay Meadows of the Kolkhoz "Stalinskiy Put'" in Petrobskiy Rayon, Karele-Finnish SSR in the Murey Brook Valley by Sandomirskaya, S. I. -- Growth Dynamics of the Green Moss and the Aftermath of Natural Meadows on the Bottom Lands of the Poltvi River by Yermachenko, G. A. -- Classification of Lithuania's Meadows by Tonkunas, J. -- Chemical Composition of Certain Wild Fodder Grasses by Karu, H. -- Hay Meadows and Pastures of the "Konchezerskiy" Sovkhez of Petrovskiy Rayon and Means of Their Improvement by Ovchinnikova, E. A., Chekhonina, M. V. -- Improvement of Drained Meadows in Industrial Experiments and in Kolkhoz Production by Sklerius, P. -- Action of Fertilizers on the Yield Capacity of Dry Gap Meadows by Vatrushkin, A. -- The Irrigation of the Betpak-Dala Pasture Complex by Konstaninov, B. -- Organization of the Feeding Area and the Irrigation Along Cattle Driving Routes of the Betpak-Dala Desert by Nagornyy, Yu. M., Konstantinov, B. V. -- The Influence of Doses of Full Mineral Fertilization on the Efficiency of Alpine Meadows by Shur-Bagdasaryan, E. F. -- Meadow Improvement in Poles'ye by Kuksin, M. V. -- Measures of Meadow Improvement in the Eastern Carpathians by Musatov, G. I. -- Problems of Meadow Fertilization by Tonkunas, J. -- The Fertilization of Meadows and Pastures by Nitrogen by Takats, L. -- Phosphorite Fertilizer as a Valuable Mineral Fertilizer for Improvement of Natural Meadows by Yuriychuk, P. F. -- Action of Trace Elements and Manure on Artificial Pastures by Eringis, K. -- Methods of Increasing Yield Capacity of Pastures and Hay Meadows by Dastnyam, B.
- Document Date: 7/22/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298701