Soviet Abstracts. Physics [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 85 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Physics (1958-1959) ; JPRS-NY-1845 and Soviet Abstracts. Physics (1958-1959); JPRS-NY-1845
- Modern Status of the Problem of Determinism in Physics by Vescan Teo il T. -- Problem of Objectivity of Time and Space in Light on Relativity Theory by Augustynek Zdzislaw, Majewski Zbigniew -- Application of Variational Derivatives to Problems of Statistical Physics and Quantum Theory of Fields by Bogoljutov H.N. -- The Hodograph of Motion of a Material Point in Relativistic Mechanics by Zaganescu M. -- Singular Solutions of the Maxwell-Einstein Equations, Which Can Describe Light Quanta by Kalitzin Nikola St., Todorov Iwan -- Concerning a Unified Field Theory by Kalitzin Nikola St. -- Concerning Exponential Approximation in the Decays of Particles by Hohler G. -- Analysis of Radioactive Samples by Fehr Istvan, Vodros Daniel -- Determination of the Uranium and Thorium Contents in Rocks by Measuring the Radiation by Kiss Derso, Zamori Zoltan -- New Method for the Isolation of Microgram Amounts of Thorium from Complex Mixtures by Kosta L. -- Theoretical Considerations on the Possibility of a New Method for Separating Mixtures and Isotopes by Witkowski Andrzej -- Effect of Magnetic Field on the Lifetime of Positrons in Solids by Freytag D., Ziock K. -- Theory of Beta Decay and Experimental Investigations of the Spectra of Forbidden Transitions by Berenyi Denes -- The Angular Distribution of Protons in the Direct Photoeffect on a Nucleus by Eichler J., Weidenmuller H.A. -- Angular and Energy Distribution of Photo Protons from the Reaction Ar⁴⁰ (γ,p) Cl³⁹ by Gudden F., Eichler J. -- Determination of the Yield of Ba¹⁴¹ and Ba¹⁴² in the Fission of U²³⁵ by Maly Jaromir, Knoblach Vladimir, Imprisova Dana, Prasil Zdenek, Urbanec Zdenek -- Cherenkov Radiation of Polarized Electrons by Werle J., Wrzecionko J. -- Measurement of the Diffusion Length in Bodies Having a Shape of a Prism, Cylinder, or Sphere by Fodor Gyorgy -- Transition Effect of Cosmic Ray Neutrons on the Air-Water Separation Boundary by Bagge E., Skorka S. -- Asymptotic Behavior of the Higher Fractorial Moments of Electron-Photon Cascades at Large Depths by Czerwonko Jerzy -- Albedo and Transparency of Reflectors in One-Dimensional Two-Group Diffusion Theory by Peterlin A., Rebaric M., Strnad J. -- The Sphere Sector Reactor by Peterlin A -- The First Atomic Reactor in China. The First Particle Accelerator by He Fu -- The First Chinese Experimental Heavy Water Reactor by Li Min -- Scientific Preparation for Work with a First Hungarian Reactor by Kiss Dezso, Kiss Istvan, Pal Lenard -- An Extremely High Thermal Flux Reactor by Osredkar M. -- On Work on Homogeneous Reactors, Carried out in Yugoslavia by Kuchowicz Bronislaw -- Corrosion Behavior of Resistant Metals in Uranile Sulphate Solution by Dekleva N., Perman I. -- Catalytic Recombination of Radiolytic Gas by Kristan J. -- Use of the Diffusion Equation in the Design of the Smoke Stack of a Reactor by Hoffmann Tibor, Nemeth Geza -- On the Fermi Zero-Point Kinetic Energy of Particles with Spin 1/2 by Szepfalusy P. -- Calculations of the Excited States of Atoms by Horak Zdenek -- Concerning the description of the Formation of the N₂ Molecule Within the Framework of Statistical Theory by Gombas P. -- Calculated Bend Lengths, Bond Orders and -Electron Distribution in Raphtazarine by Blinc R., Perkmajer E. -- A Formal Treatment of the Consequences of the Second Law of Thermodynamics in Caratheodry's Formulation by Buchdahl H.A. -- Fundamental Theorems of Thermodynamics. III. by Fenyes Imre -- Fundamental Theorems of Thermodynamics. IV. by Fenyes Imre -- Some Thermodynamic Functions of Gaseous Furan, Thiophene, and Pyrrol, Calculated from Spectroscopic Data and Molecular Structure by Blinc R., Pahor J., New Apparatus for Measuring the Specific Heat of Metals by Bode K.H., Fritz W. -- Production of Variable Temperatures by Negulescu Angela -- Measurement of Surface Tension of Liquids and Use of Tors in Balances Meopta-K-2 for This Purpose by Lebeda Mil, Drbal Jan -- Rotary Viscosimeter with Stroboscopic Disk by Rehacek Karl -- On Some Applications of the OTW Calculations. (Orthogonalized Plane Waves) by Suffczynski M. -- Local Oscillations of a Linear Diatomic Chain by Litzman O. -- On the Influence of Asymmetrical Distribution Functions on the Lattice Constants During Precision Measurements by Wilkens, Manfred -- On the Kinetic Theory of Formations of Crystal Nuclei on Foreign Surfaces by Keischew R. -- On the Theory of Oriented Overgrowth by Bliznakov G. -- The Growing of Single Crystals of Silicon by the Czochralski Method by Schone E. -- Deformation Anisotropy of Ordered Mixed Crystals by Dunge H.J. -- Texture of Deformation of Tin. I. Texture of Compression Deformation by Toman Karel, Simerska Marie -- Elastic Properties of Hexagonal Cadmium Sulfide by Gobrecht H., Bartschat A. -- On the Influence of the Change in the Speed of Tension on the Plastic Deformation of Single Crystals of Aluminum by Li Hsieh-chun, Chang Jung-T'u, Hsing Hsiu-sang, U Tse-ch'ing -- Internal Friction of Nickel in a Complicated Magnetic Field by Misek Karl -- General Analysis of Standards of Magnetic Units by Wiener Ulrich -- Paramagnetic Anisotropy of Single Crystals of Chrome Alums by Hsiang Len-sheng -- Plastic Deformation and Magnetostriction by Rieder Georg -- Some Remarks on the [Illegible] Theory of Spin Waves by Semadeni Z. -- Change of Resistance in a Magnetic Field in Evaporated Layers of Nickel, as a Function of the Thickness of the Layer and of the Structure by Hellenthal Wolfgang -- Temperature Dependence of the Differential Permeability of Cobalt in a Strong Magnetic Field by Pal Lerard, Tarnoczi Tivadar -- Contribution to the Theory of Neel Regions and the Coercive Force Due to "Loops" by Brenner Robert -- The Interaction Energy of Parallel Bloch Walls by Kaczer -- Connection Between the Hysteresis Losses and the Coercive Force by Kornetzki Max -- Investigation of the Coefficient of Thermal Expansion of β -Ferrites From the Point of View of the Magnetostriction Effect by Zimmermann A. -- Dielectric Polarization of Systems with Hydrogen Bond. I. Complexes of Proton-Donar Compounds with Pirydine in Benzol as a Solvent. II. Complexes of Organic Acids with Quinoline, Acrydine, and Triethylamine by Sobczuk Lucjan, Syrkin Jakow K. -- Contribution to the Phenomenological Theory of Dielectric Aftereffects in Ceramic Dielectrics by Hersping A., Blank K. -- Method of Doubling the Thickness of a Layer. Experimental Investigation for the Determination of the Complex Dielectric Constant at Microwave Frequency by Means of Standing Waves by Biller E. -- The Kinetics of Formation and Recombination of Frenkel Defects in Crystals of Silver Halide by Matejec K. -- Influence of Electric Field on the Emulsion of Petroleum Oil in Water by Viel V. -- Effect of Silver on the Electric Properties of Cuprous Oxide by T'and P'u-shang -- Operating Stability of Electronic Apparatus by Savescu M. -- Focusing in Axially-Symmetrical Magnetic and Electrostatic Fields by Ko-Kung Chang -- Small Instrument for Metallic Coating in Electron Microscopy by Ulbert Karel, Bartl Pavel -- Table Top Instrument for Preparation of Electron-Microscopic Objects by Ultert Karl -- Electron Beam Instrument by Ch'en Ch'ing-Kai -- Local Excitations of a Stratified Wave in the Positive Column of Electric Discharge by Pekarek Ludek -- Calculation of the Energy States in High Vacuum by Bhaba Ales -- Effect of the High Frequency Field on the Striations in a de Glow Discharge in Noon by Sicha Milos -- Effect of Oscillations on the Formation of Ions by Habanec Josef -- Parameters of Transistors and Their Measurement by Csoti Pal -- Dependence of the Resistance and Capacitance of a Selenium Photocell on the Illumination by Laniecki Witold -- Operation of n-p-n-Phototransistors by Hoffmann Arnulf., and Apparatus for Testing Photoconductors by Gereth Reinhard, Muser Helmut A. -- New Method of Measuring Vacuum. The Electroacoustic Vacuumeter by Neaga V. Gh., Cintonescu V.I. -- Use of Semiconductors in Electric Measuring and Control Apparatus by Klossowski Wieslaw -- Noise in Semiconductor Transistors by Cermak Jindrich -- Modern Status of Information theory by Rosenblatt-Roth M. -- Dependence of the Frequency Coefficient of a Magnetron Transmitter on the Load by Smolarski A., Kachalik R. -- An Investigation of the Properties of Ferrites in the Range of Radio Frequencies by Teodorescu I. -- Wave Guide Filter with Maximum Flam Characteristic by Horna Jan -- On the Bandwidth, Number of Stages, and Coefficient of Nonlinear Distortion in a UHF Receiver for Frequency Modulation by Jaschni E.G. -- The Molecular Amplifier by Wolf Mans Christoph -- Study of the Structure of Molecules with the Aid of Microwave Spectroscopy by Ulbert Karel -- Soviet Acoustic Specialist in Czechoslovakia by Slavik J.B. -- Units and Methods for Determining Loudness of Sound by [Illegible] Jaroslav -- Calculation of Loudness and Othr Criteria of Nelse by Ternoczy Tamas -- Noise in the School. II by Donminik-Zieberalkowa Maria -- Resolving Power of Photographic Objectives by Ondra J. -- Construction of an Anallactic Rangefinder Tube with Focal-Distance Settings by Fralovszky L. -- Polarization Microscopy by Schultz Johannes -- A New Focometer by Gehrcke E. -- Research on Increasing the Accuracy of [Illegible] of a Ring Spherometer by [Illegible] R., Weimer A. -- Instrument Number 80 for Schlieren Photography by Nebo Volfgang -- Physical Principles of Tolerances Used in Optics by Bratescu G. -- A Shadow Schlieren Method with Setup for [Illegible] Illumination to Obtain High Accuracy by Krausbauer Liselette -- Radiation Pyrometers by Gruzsnicki G. -- New Methods of Chromatic and [Illegible] Splitting of Light [Illegible] by Pohlach A. -- New Methods of Chromatic and Achromatic Splitting of Light Beams by Pohlack Hubert -- Application of Thin [Illegible] in Optics by Hu Nan-ch'i -- On the Fluorescence Yield of Organophosphers by Frackowiak D. -- Calorimotrie Determination of the Lumineaeenee yield of Substaneces of the Zns by Gergely Gy. -- Light Emission of Mixed Tungstate-Silicate Luminophors by Witzmann H., Plamann [Illegible] -- Spectroscopic Investigation of Silicon Compounds. 1. Oscillation Spectra of (CH₃)₃ SiOH, (CH₃)₃ Sif, and (CH₃)₃ SiSH by Kriogsmann H. -- Properties of Excitons Formed During the Passage of Fast Particles to a Crystal by Trlifai Mireslav -- Coloring and Structure of Inorganic solids. I. absorption of Light by Doubly-Ionized Cobalt in Oxide Coordination Lattices by Sohmitzt=Du MontO., BroKopf Hedwig, Burkhardt Klaus -- Investigation of the Accuracy and Reproducibility of Spectraphotometric Analysis of Binary Systems. I General Formulas that Characterize the Accruacy of the Determinations. II. Analysis of Mixture of Carbazol and Anthracene (1:1) by Swletoslawski Janina -- Concerning the Reflection Spectra of Colored Cloths by Lohkun J.A. -- On Visual Application of the Metal Interference Filter by Ii# -- X dx;^i Lrtoasity *iorcury V-.rp oi Low Pressure for Ra,.ic.n Spootroacopy by Sehreiber G. -- Use of the Spectroscope with Interference Light Filters for Quantitative Tests of Motion Picture Materials by Rotger H. -- The Preble of Color and Color Motion Pictures by Berty Imre -- Method of Testing Vusert in Color Motion Picture Photography by Stejskal Ladislav.
- Document Date: 8/10/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298717