Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section J, Soil Science [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Biology (1958-1960) ; JPRS-NY-1581 and Soviet Abstracts. Biology (1958-1960); JPRS-NY-1581
- Utilization of Aeromethods in Soil Science by Liberovskiy Yu. A. -- On the Theory of Gas Exchange in Soils by Turlyun I. k. -- Effect of Inorganic and Natural Organic Subs-tances on Soil Structure and Improvement of Physical properties of Soil by Fiedler H. J. -- On the Formation of an Artificial Soil Structure by Gussak V. B. -- Effect of Soil Temperature and Moisture on the Respiration of Marshy and Sandy Uncultivated, Fallow and Cultivated Soils by Frercks W., Puffe D. -- On the Problem of the Chemical Theory of Cation Exchange by Serdobol'skiy I. P. -- Phosphate Regime in the Soils of Ukrainian SSR and Methods for its Improvement by Dmitrenko P. A. -- Dynamics of Phosphates in Podzol Soils by Pintea C., Leonte Angela, Untu Aurelia -- Migration of Carbonates (CaCo₃ and MgCo₃) in Meadow and Meadow-Marshy Soils of Zeravshanskaya Valley by Kuguchkov D. M. -- On the Effectiveness of Mixtures of Organic and Mineral Fertilizers in Chernozem Soils by Nikitenko G. F., Klochkovaa. M. A., Kostrov K. A. -- Do Mineral Fertilizers have a Harmful Effect by Schaffelen A. -- Fertility of the Genetic Horizons of Peat-Podzol Soils and their Effect on the Assimilability of Phosphorus Fertilizers by Balayev P. M., Karastoyanova R. S. -- American Experiments with Metaphosphates by Linnik Ye. F. -- Results of the Investigation of he Application of Radioactive Superphosphate with Marked Phosphorus by Zhezhel N. G., Melnikova A. A., Belikova Ye. M., Kuleva I. F., Kozlova P. I., Rusach K. M., Motkin V. M, Rabinovich V. A. -- Effect of Sulfur on the Yield of Farm Crops by Mosolov I. V. -- Doses and Methods of Application of Fertilizers to Newly Reclaimed Peat-Swamp Soils by Belskiy B. B., Kulakovskaya T. N., Fedorenchik A. A., Kondyukova A. Kh. -- Properties of Chinese Phosphorus Flour and its Effect on Red Soil by Chiang Pieh-fan, Se-Chien-ch'ang, Tsu-kuang, Su Ju-k'un -- Significance of Soil Microflora in the Manganese Nutrition of Plants by Vlasyuk P. A., Butkevich A. P. -- The New Fertilizer--Frit by Dobrolyubskiy O. K. -- Principles of the Cultivation of Virgin Soil by Syundyukov Kh. Kh. -- Melioration and Utilization of Saline Sections of Bottom Lands for the Planting of Vegetables and Potatoes in Voroshilovgradskaya Oblast by Konakov M. K. -- Methods of Soil Cultivation on the Basis of Data Obtained in Field Experiments Conducted at the Dontuvsk Experimental Station in the Period of 1924-1954 by Vasinauskas P. -- Increasing the Yields by Means of Loosening the Subplowed Layer of Soil by Teipel R. -- Reclaiming of Saline Soils in Northern Kazakhstan by Chizhevskiy M., Polovitskiy I., Ishgenov I. -- Concerning Measures for the Improvement of the Fertility of Saline Soils by Tortladze D. M. -- A Brief Sketch on the Development of Irrigation on the Territory of Soviet Armenia in the Prerevolutionary Period by Agakhanyan G. A.
- Document Date: 5/12/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21298916