Soviet Abstracts. Biology. Section K, Forestry [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Biology (1958-1960) ; JPRS-NY-1809
Soviet Abstracts. Biology (1958-1960); JPRS-NY-1809
- Contribution to the Method of Study of the Fruit-Bearing Dynamics of Conifers by Nekrasova, T. P. -- The Hardiness of Certain Conifer Shoots to Direct Sunlight by Chubaryan, T. G., Palandzhyan, V. A. -- Some Data on Spruce Growth in Leningradshaya and Transcarpathian Oblasts by Tyshkevich, G. L. -- The Influence of Various Types of Grassy Cover on the Growth and Development of the Oak in its First Years of Life by Zozulin, G. M. -- The Problem of Season Increment (by Diameter) of some Wood Species in the Bol'she-Mikhaylovskiy Forest Block by Sidel'nik, N. A. -- The Peculiarities of the Growth of the Juniper, (Juniperus Turkestanica) in Relation to its Spread by Ismailov, I.I. -- Natural Reforestation of Chestnut Groves in Western Georgia (USSR) by Gedenidze, A. A. -- Carpathian Beech Groves and Their Reforestation by Tretyak, Yu. D. -- Forest Typological Expedition of the Forest Sector of the Institute of Zoology and Botanies, Academy of Sciences Estonian SSR by Kargus, M. -- Characteristics of Wood of Different Pine Species by Kondratyuk, E. M. -- Contribution to the Problem of Biological Peculiarities of the Siberian Fir by Voronov, N. M. -- The Influence of the Microscopic Structure of Fir Wood on Its Physico-Mechanical Properties by Stepanov. R. S. -- European Cedar as a Forgotten Wood Species by Szmidt, W. -- Old Yew Trees by Stecki K., Szulc H. -- The Northern (Red) Oak in the Western Oblasts of the Ukraine by Prikladovskaya, N. F. -- Gray Alder and its Importance by Kashlev, V. F. -- Contribution to the Study of Some Uncultivated and Cultivated Plants in Dobrogea. (Periploca graeca, Paliurus aculuahus and Zyayhus vulgaris) by Iana S. -- Forests and Forest Economy in Czechoslovakia by Felenczak, W. -- A New Trend in the Development of Our (Czechoslovakian) Forest Economy by Kantor, J. -- Foresters' Excursion in Yugoslavia by Hejtmanek J, Pokorny J -- The Organization of Economy in Forests Situated in Basins of Rivers Important for Water-Power Production by Botozatu T., Sabau V -- On the Growth and Development of Trees by Nosterov, V. G. -- Forestry Problems in Connection With the Development of Mechanized Forest Exploitation and of Reforestation in Clearings by Kolpikov, M. V. -- Contribution to the Problem of the Natural and Artificial Restoration of the Spruce in the Carpathians by Tyshkevich, G. L. -- Fruit Bearing of Solitary Seminiferous Daura Larch Trees by Pozdnyakov, L. K. -- Singularities of Wood Increment in Phellodendron Amurense After Removal of the Cork-Bark by Nechayev, A. P. -- Some New Data on the Growth and Development of Oak and on the Improvement of its Cultivation in the Shipov Forest by Zolikov, V. D. -- Brush Plantings of the Eastern Beech by Bandin, A. P. -- The Conversion of Brush Forests Into Full-Grown Forests by Nemec, M. -- The Influence of Various [Illegible] of 2,4-D, 2, 4, 5-T, of 2,4-D Butyl Ether and of Sodium Pentachlorphenolate (PCP) on Gray Alder and of Gray Willow Shrubs by Akhromeyko, A. I., Gur'yanova, O. Z., Pankratova, N. M. -- The Influence of Various Doses of 2,4-D and of 2, 4-V Butyl-Ether on Aspen and Birch by Akhromeyke, A.I., Gar'yanova, O.Z., Pankratova, N.M. -- Effect of Drainage According to the Forest Types in the Latvian SSR by Bush, K. K. -- Data on Nutrient Regulation in the Low-Productive Oak Groves Of Voronezh Preserve by Shmurova, E. M. -- Concerning the Application of the Mehod of Maximum Height in Evaluation Work by Potruscu L. -- Application of Mineral Fertilizers in Nurseries of Czechoslovakia by Novakovski, A. -- The Influence of Mineral Fertilizers on the Growth of Seedlings of Coniferous Tree Species by Ivanov, A. F.
The Importance of the Mycorhization of Seeds for the Growth of Pine Seedlings by Gendina, S. B. -- More Information on A corn Sowing by Wisniewski, Z. -- Fall Sowing and Stratification of Seeds of the Common Ash, The Poplar and the Norway Maple by Ganchev, A. -- Germination Energy as a Reliable Indicator of the Quality of Forest Seeds by Slovtsov, A. M. -- Means of Creating Biologically Stable Plantings by Gorshenin, N. M. -- The Enrichment of German Forests With Wood Genera Imported from Abroad by Fabricius, W. -- Study of Mixed Pine Crops and the Establishment of Effective Mixing Types in Eastern Georgia (USSR) by Charelishvili, A. K. -- The peculiarities of the Growth and Development of Forest Cultivation in the Vicinity of Tbilisi with Respect to Soil Conditions and Methods of Improvement by Vopkhvadze. V. M. -- A Study of the Effect of the Row Method of Sowing Acorns on the Growth and Development of Oak Seedlings (Kherson Skaya Oblast) by Vladimirova, V. S. -- The Experiment of Breeding the White Lombardy Puplar in the Middle Urals by Konovalov, N. A. -- Cultivation of the Oriental Plane tree by Seeds by Tsulaya, V. I., Kudrina, E. K. -- An Experiment in Implanting Exotic Trees in the Forests of the Southern Shore of Crimea by Voloshin, M. P., Romashkin, A. I. -- Typological Description of "Grinis" and Methods of its Afforestation by Gaylis, Ya. Ya. -- An Experiment in Growing Forest Belts in Kolkhozes of Stavropol-Skaya Oblast by Traven', F. I., Dubinin, P. S. -- Contemporary Condition of the State Protective Forest Belt Kamyshin-Stalingrad and Cultivation Methods for Tree Plantings by Grachev, A. G. -- Contribution to the Problem of Further Development of Mine-Forest Meliorative Works in Georgia (USSR) by Pardzhanadze, L. K. -- New Methods of Forest Planting under Mountainous Conditions Prevailing in Western Oblasts of the Ukrainian SSR by Kaluzhskiy, N. I. -- Alder in Soil Protective Plantings by Novakovski, A., Sobezak, R. -- The Study of Tree Planting in Certain Rayons of Azerbayazhan by Aliyev, A. G. -- Problems of Forest Cultivation in the Chinese Peoples' Republic by Nagovitsyn, N. A., Lozovoy, A. A.
- Document Date: 7/27/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21299072