Selected Translations on Soviet Nonferrous Metallurgy [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : tables
- 1. Certain Problems in Developing the Copper Smelting Industry of Central Kazakhstan by V. I. Zubarev -- 2. Converting High-Lead Mattes at the Ust'-Kamenogorsk Lead Plant by M. A. Abdeyev, O. G. Miller, N. N. Kubyshev, A. T. Matveyev -- 3. Experience in Starting and Operating an Industrial Installation for Zone Melting of Tin by A. Yu. Baymakov, I. M. Selivanov -- 4. Conference on Roasting in a Fluidized Bed by Yu. Ya. Ol'skiy -- 5. The Contribution of Specialized Institutes of the Ural Region to the Development of Nonferrous Metallurgy by V. A. Ustalov -- 6. Retreatment of Copper-Lead Ores of the Dzhezgazgan Deposit According to the System of Collective [Bulk] Flotation With Subsequent Pyro-Selective Concentration in a Converter by A. T. Drobchenko, V. D. Bulatov, A. A. Badadzhan, L. M. Kabanov -- 7. Organizing the Production of Anodes From Molten Blister Copper at Copper-Smelting Plants of the Sverdlovsk Economic Region by V. A. Aglitskiy, D. A. Kroneberg -- 8. Certain Properties of Modern Converter Operations and Efficient Technology in Copper-Smelting Plants of the Ural Region During the Seven-Year Plan by L. M. Gazaryan.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 10/26/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21299196