Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 289 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 86 pages : figures
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-57630
- Geodetic Work During Radiotelescope Construction by A. G. Belevitin, Yu. K. Zverev -- Astrophysical Problems for RATAN-600 Radiotelescope by G. B. Gel'freykh, I. V. Gosachinskiy, Yu. N. Pariyskiy -- Radioastronomical Use of RATAN-600 by Yu. N. Pariyskiy, O. N. Shivris -- Measuring Coordinates Using Antenna With Variable Profile by N. M. Lipovka, A. A. Stotskiy -- High-Resolution Radioimages by Yu. N. Pariyskiy, A. A. Stotskiy -- Analogue of Polynucleotide in Meteorites by Academician A. V. Vinogradov, G. P. Vodovykin -- Main Geophysical Observatory Leads Studies of Air Contamination -- Weather Ship "Musson" Leaves Odessa for Tropical Atlantic by R. Armeyev -- TASS Announces Launching of "Meteor" Weather Satellite -- Global Atmospheric Contamination by Krypton-85 by I. L. Karol', V. I. Ivanov, V. M. Kolobashkin, O. I. Leypunskiy, V. I. Nekrasov -- Radon Distribution Over the Atlantic Ocean by V. S. Belen'kiy, Yu. V. Krasnopevtsev, S. G. Malakhov -- Identifying Precipitation Zones From Meteorological Satellites by A. G. Gorelik, V. V. Kalashnikov, Yu. A. Frolov -- Measuring Humidity Over Ocean From Space by L. M. Mitnik -- Space Observations of Frontal Cloud Cover by A. B. Akvilonova, M. S. Krylova, B. G. Kutuza, L. M. Mitnik -- Weather and Climate in Orlovskaya Oblast by N. D. Pokrovskaya, B. V. Poltaraus -- Measurements of Atmospheric Radiation by A. G. Gorelik, S. F. Kalachinskiy -- Blackness of Clouds in Range 8-12 μ by R. B. Belich, S. F. Kalachinskiy -- Determining Upper Cloud Boundary From Satellite by V. Ya. Galin -- Radiobrightness Temperatures of Clouds and Rain by A. G. Gorelik, V. V. Kalashnikov, B. G. Kutuza, V. I. Semiletov -- Droplet Size Distribution by A. G. Gorelik, V. V. Kalashnikov, B. G. Kutuza, V. F. Logunov, I. S. Skuratova -- Determining Liquid Water Content of Rain Clouds by A. G. Gorelik, V. V. Kalashnikov -- Modeling of Radiation Experiments in Atmosphere by R. A. Dabrinyan -- Determining Vertical Profile of Atmospheric Density by V. I. Drobyshev -- Artificial Regulation of Precipitation During Forest Fires by L. N. D'yachenko, Yu. P. Sumin, N. S. Shishkin -- Ice Eddies on Sea Surface by T. A. Ayzatullin -- Book on Asymptotic Methods for Studying Nonlinear Waves by V. M. Volosov -- Improved Version of "Atlant-1" Bathyplane Operates in Atlantic -- Mathematical Model of Man-Operator by V. S. Yastrebov -- Measuring Parameters of Underwater Telecontrolled Apparatus by V. S. Yastrebov -- Kinematic Characteristics of Underwater Manipulator by V. S. Yastrebov -- Microclimate and Other Parameters of "Chernomor" Sealab by V. A. Grinevich -- Placement of Automatic Geophysical Station on Sea Floor by P. A. Borovikov -- Control of Deep-Water Manipulator by V. S. Yastrebov -- Hydrochemical Characteristics of Waters Near New Zealand by N. A. Shurunov -- Surface Water Layer in Sea of Okhotsk by G. G. Chalenko, N. N. Sivakova -- Coastal Currents in Baltic Sea by Yu. D. Mikhaylov -- Study of Northwestern Seas of the USSR by N. Ya. Arsen'yeva, A. P. Morozov, N. S. Uralov -- Water Temperature in Barents, White and Baltic Seas by N. Ya. Arsen'yeva -- Computing Temperature of Quasihomogeneous Water Layer by I. N. Rusin -- Determining Elements of Ice Drift by L. N. Belyakov -- Computation of Wave Parameters by G. V. Rzheplinskiy -- Annual Variation of Water Temperature at Sea by K. S. Pomerantsev -- Variations of Ice Albedo by I. M. Kuznetsov, A. A. Timerev -- Factors Influencing Water Leveling by A. I. Stupina -- Crystalline Structures of Ice in Arctic by N. V. Cherepanov -- Regionalization of Coastal Hydrological Observations by I. Z. Leder -- Hydrological Processes in Arctic Seas by Yu. A. Gorbunov, B. A. Krutskikh -- Saturation of Mediterranean Waters With Calcium Carbonate by O. A. Alekin, Ye. Morachevskiy.
Noise Registered by Towed Detectors by L. R. Merklin, V. B. Podshuveyt, Ye. G. Tveritin -- Methods of Marine Seismic Investigations -- Computing Spectral Characteristics of Internal Waves by A. Ye. Filonov -- Temperature and Salinity Fields in the Black Sea by A. A. Andryushchenko, V. I. Belyayev -- Global Circulation in a Barotropic Ocean by B. A. Kagan, D. L. Laykhtman, L. A. Oganesyan, R. V. Pyaskovskiy -- Tectonics of the New Guinea Sea and Its Margins by G. B. Udintsev, G. V. Agapova, A. F. Beresnev, Ye. V. Verzhbitskiy, A. Ye. Suzyumov, S. F. Filipas -- Turbidity Current in Gulf of Riga by L. V. Poborchaya, V. P. Chizhov -- Fluctuations of Ice Cover Caused by Internal Waves by V. N. Smirnov -- Boron Content in Mediterranean Waters by V. P. Baranny, S. T. Ovsyanyy -- Feature Article on Ocean Floor Resources -- Shipboard Quantum Z-Magnetometer by G. V. Alekseyev, S. P. Bakalinskiy, A. Ya. Rotshteyn -- North-South Asymmetry of Geomagnetic Variations by V. S. Bassolo, S. M. Mansurov, V. P. Shabanskiy -- Deep Tectonic Regionalization of European USSR by V. M. Maksimov -- Study of Long-Period Surface Waves Using Quartz Extensometers by R. M. Karmaleyeva -- Petroleum and Gas in Far Eastern Seas by L. E. Levin, Yu. G. Zorina, A. P. Milashin -- Example of Geological Interpretation of Isostatic Anomalies by M. Ye. Artem'yev, Yu. F. Kabanov, Yu. V. Yunakovskaya -- Mantle Sounding by the Seismically Conjugate Points Method by L. P. Vinnik, A. A. Godzikovskaya -- Amplitude-Frequency Characteristics of Thin Absorbing Layers by N. A. Trapeznikova, A. G. Averbukh -- Geological Criteria of Seismicity and Seismotectonic Research in Armenia by A. A. Gabriyelyan -- Spectra of Geomagnetic Pulsations Type Pi2 by L. T. Afanas'yeva, O. M. Raspopov, V. A. Troitskaya, L. N. Baranskiy, B. N. Belen'kaya, V. K. Koshelevskiy, Dzh. Roke, O. Fambitokoyya -- Method for Studying Crust Using Records of Transformed Waves From Distant Earthquakes by A. S. Alekseyev, I. L. Nersesov, G. M. Tsibul'chik -- Correlation of Resistivity and Strength of Sedimentary Rocks by O. M. Barsukov -- Notes From the Twenty-Third International Astronautical Congress by B. Koltovoy -- Five years of Exploration of Venus by Yu. Surkov -- Commentary on Exoatmospheric Astronomy by G. Gurzadyan -- All-Union Conference on Airglow Opens in Ashkhabad -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-526" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-527" -- TASS Announces Simultaneous Launching of Eight "Kosmos" Satellites -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-536" -- Feature Article on Photon Rockets by L. I. Gudzenko -- Notes on the "Soyuz"-"Apollo" Program by V. Smirnov -- Investigations of Martian Atmosphere by M. A. Kolosov, O. I. Yakovlev, Yu. M. Kruglov, B. P. Trusov, A. I. Yefimov, V. V. Kerzhanovich -- Through Penetration During Meteorite Impact by V. M. Titov, Yu. I. Fadeyenko -- Measurements of Cosmic Ray Burst by N. N. Volodichev, yu. F. Galaktionova, M. A. Zel'dovich, O. M. Kovrizhnykh, M. O. Madeyev, O. Yu. Nechayev, I. A. Savenko, Yu. T. Slyusarev -- Apparatus for Studying Extraterrestrial Matter by Yu. A. Suvkov, A. B. Khoyfets, Ye. M. Rudnitskiy, K. D. Danilov, V. A. Glotov, V. V. Shvarev -- Ion Concentration at Altitudes 200-6,000 km by O. I. Babkov, Ye. A. Bashkin, S. I. Borisov, I. A. Dubov, V. D. Nikolayev, Ye. G. Ul'yanov -- Energy Density of Excess Radiation in the Middle Latitudes by V. S. Tsaplin, P. I. Shavrin, V. M. Gribkov -- Dynamics of Outer Radiation Belt During IQSY Period by S. N. Vernov, S. N. Kuznetsov, Yu. I. Logachev, G. B. Lopatina, V. G. Stolpovskiy -- Electron Component of Cosmic Rays by S. V. Bulanov, V. A. Dogel', S. P. Syrovatskiy -- Determining Temperature Profile in Venusian Atmosphere by Yu. M. Timofeyev, M. A. Gruzdeva, O. M. Pokrovskiy -- Total Number of Electrons in High-Latitude Ionosphere by G. K. Solodovnikov, V. M. Migunov, A. R. Yagovkin, Yu. G. Ivanov -- Comparative Analysis of Magnetic Properties of Lunar Rocks and Meteorites by E. S. Gorshkov, Ye. G. Gus'kova, V. I. Pochtarev -- Effect of Five-Day Spaceflight on Cardiodynamics by V. M. Mikhaylov, V. S. Georgiyevskiy, V. V. Smyshlyayeva, S. L. Kantor.
Correlation Between Cometary Brightness and Solar Wind Fluctuations by O. V. Dobrovol'skiy, Yu. N. Gnedin, G. G. Novikov -- Simuitaneity of Appearance of Field Pulsations and Auroras by B. N. Kazak, V. K. Roldugin, S. A. Chernous -- Shock Waves Causing Geomagnetic Storms and Forbush Decreases by A. Ye. Kuz'micheva, L. I. Dorman, N. S. Kaminer -- Radio Wave Scattering From Planetary Surfaces by N. N. Krupenko -- Measurements of Cosmic Ray Intensity by S. N. Vernov, P. V. Vakulov, I. V. Getselev, Ye. V. Gorchakov, N. L. Grigorov, P. P. Ignat'yev, N. N. Kontor, S. N. Kuznetsov, Yu. I. Logachev, G. P. Lyubimov, A. G. Nikolayev, N. V. Pereslegina, N. F. Pisarenko, I. A. Savenko, V. I. Tkachenko, Ye. A. Chuchkov, V. A. Yakovlev -- Characteristics of Scattering Particles in Venusian Atmosphere by Yu. L. Biryakov, L. G. Titarchuk -- High-Velocity Modeling of Meteor Matter by T. N. Nazarova, A. K. Rybakov, V. F. Agarkov, R. V. Lebedeva, L. G. Lukashov, A. A. Samodurov -- Cosmic Ray Intensity Prior to Forbush Decreases by N. S. Kaminer, A. Ye. Kuz'micheva, L. I. Dorman -- Excess Radiation at Low Altitudes by V. S. Tsaplin, P. I. Shavrin, L. V. Zubareva, O. I. Savun -- Controversy Concerning Origin of Atolls Continues by Professor O. K. Leont'yev, V. S. Medvedev -- Laser Sounding of the Atmosphere.
- Document Date: 11/29/1972.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21300081