Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 263 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages
- Adjustment of Large Pulkovo Radio Telescope by N. Khodzhamukhammedov, A. A. Stotskiy -- Long-Period Variable Stars by Professor J. J. Ikaunieks -- Evolution of Wolf-Rayet Stars by A. A. Guseynzade -- Orbits and Perihelia of Real and Theoretical Comets by M. A. Mamedov -- Variability of Emission Lines in Wolf-Rayet Stars by A. A. Guseyn-Zade, M. B. Babayev -- Effect of Plasma Inhomogeneities on Radio Wave Absorption by Yu. V. Tokarev -- Notes on Azerbaydzhan Hydrometeorological Service -- Obituary of B. L. Dzerdzeyevskiy by Professor B. L. Dzerdzeyevskiy -- Radiosonde Temperature Measurements at Great Altitudes by M. B. Fridzon, V. I. Zhlyakhov -- Monograph on Satellite Climatology by K. Ya. Kondrat'yev -- Radar Observations of Clouds and Dangerous Phenomena by Ye. M. Sal'man, B. Sh. Divinskaya -- Use of Artificial Tracers in Studying Local Atmospheric Processes by V. V. Batonin, E. Ya. Begun, N. Sh. Bibilashvili, I. I. Burtsev, T. N. Zhigalovskaya, L. V. Kirichenko, S. V. Shvedov, A. I. Shilina, A. A. Seredkin -- Radar Observation of Dangerous Phenomena by Ye. M. Sal'man, S. B. Gashina, L. I. Kuznetsova -- Errors in Determining Cloud Reflectivity by Ye. M. Sal'man, B. M. Yerukhimovich -- Computer Processing of Cloud Cover TV Images by I. S. Solov'yeva, D. M. Sonechkin, V. F. Kharitonov -- Automatic Processing of Aerological Data by V. A. Antsypovich, A. G. Domnenko, S. M. Sazhin -- Computing Total Radiation at Ocean Surface by N. A. Timofeyev -- Computing Total Radiation Over Short Time Intervals by A. P. Vershinin -- Correlation Between Synoptic Processes and Moisture Field Evolution by Ye. P. Dombkovskaya, V. V. Demin -- Estimating Vertical Distribution of Atmospheric Moisture by V. G. Boldyrev, A. S. Gurvich, Ye. P. Dombkovskaya, T. G. Krasil'nikov -- Analysis of Humidity Field from Satellite Data by V. V. Ozerkina -- Propagation of Passive Impurity in Clouds by L. S. Chotorlishvili -- Cloud Altitudes Determined from Satellite Data by V. G. Boldyrev, A. N. Katal'nikova -- Method for Analyzing Humidity Field by N. A. Chuzavkova -- Theory of Hail Growth in Cloud by M. K. Zhekamukhov -- Chamber Fog Modification by E. L. Aleksandrov, N. P. Yasevich -- Effect of Relief on Vertical Distribution of Natural Atmospheric Radioactivity by Sh. M. Chkhenkeli, T. V. Golub -- Integration of Dynamic Equations for a Barotropic Fluid by L. N. Magazenkov, M. Ye. Shvets, B. Ye. Shneyerov -- Aerosol in Ionized Air Accompanying Radon Decay by B. I. Styro, N. V. Orlova -- Laser Used in Studying Aerosol Microstructure by Ye. K. Naumenko -- Spectrophotometric Methods for Determining Ozone by V. M. Rat'kov -- Optical Characteristics of Artificial Ice Clouds by V. P. Dugin, B. M. Golubitskiy, S. O. Mirumyants, P. I. Paramonov, M. V. Tantashev -- Transmission of IR Co₂ Banda at High Temperature-Pressures by A. P. Gal'sev, V. M. Osipov -- Determining Vertical Humidity Profile Using Satellite Data by I. A. Gorchakova, V. V. Demin, A. T. Yershov -- Attack on Hydrospace by L. Repin -- New Studies of North Atlantic Current by V. V. Rossov, A. G. Kislyakov -- Review of Book on T,S Analysis by A. O. Shpaykher -- Marine Nephelometer Described by G. S. Karabashev, V. V. Yakubovich -- Leningrad Mining Institute Directs Efforts Toward Marine Geology by P. Voronov, I. Purtseladze -- Statistics of the Jump Layer in the Atlantic Ocean by V. V. Navrotskiy -- Plankton Diatoms in Tropical Facific Ocean by T. V. Belyayeva -- Longitudinal Velocity Component in Near-Water Layer by V. V. Yefimov, A. A. Sizov, V. L. Pososhkov -- Observations of Magnetic Fields in Sea Waves by A. N. Kozlov, G. A. Fonarev, L. A. Shumov -- Artificial Radioactivity of Some Marine Organisms in Antarctic Ocean by V. N. Tkachenko, S. A. Patin. and Vertical Transfer of Radionuclides in Sea by A. A. Bachurin, V. I. Belyayev, O. I. Belyayeva, G. G. Polikarpov -- Superconducting Magnetometer by L. B. Rabukhin -- Measuring Magnetic Field Horizontal Component by A. Ya. Rotshteyn, I. G. Zhuriy -- Books on Physics in Prospecting by Andrey Germogenovich Ivanov -- High-Latitude Geomagnetic Field Pulsations by O. M. Raspopov, S. A. Chernous, B. V. Kiselev -- Magnetovariation Sounding Employing Transient Processes by G. G. Obukhov, M. N. Berdichevskiy, L. L. Van'yan, E. B. Feynberg -- Magnetic Field of Vertical Currents in Magnetosphere by N. M. Rudneva -- Notes on "Vertical'" Launching by V. Kozyrev -- Book on Space Methods for Terrestrial Studies by B. V. Vinogradov, K. Ya. Kondrat'yev -- Notes on "Interkosmoa" Project by K. Ye. Speranskiy -- Observation of Artificial Satellites at Uzhgorod by M. V. Bratiychuk -- Direct Input of Ionospheric Data into Computer by A. I. Galkin, N. I. Dvinskikh, S. M. Matyushonok -- Ionospheric Backscatter Sounds by Yu. A. Chernovs -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-441" -- TASS Announced Launching of "Kosmos-442" -- Scientists at State Astronomical Institute Follow "Luna-19" -- Crimean Astrophysicists Observe "Luna-19" with New TV System -- International Symposium on "Man in Space" Opens in Yerevan by G. Arakelyan, V. Smirnov -- Effect of Corpuscular Streams on Nighttime Ionosphere by Pet'r Velinov, Georgi Nestorov, Tsvetana Pashova -- Night Airglow Measurements in Bulgaria by Mitko Gogoshev, Kiril Serafimov -- Measurement of High-Energy γ-Quanta Fluxes by L. S. Bratolyubova-Tsulukidze, N. L. Grigorov, L. F. Kalinkin, A. S. Melioranskiy, Ye. A. Pryakhin, I. A. Savenko, V. Ya. Yufarkin -- Screening and Semitransparent Types of Es Layer by A. Babayev -- Measuring Orbits of Meteor Bodies by D. M. Smagin, M. F. Lagutin, Kh. D. Gul'medov, A. Kh. Khanberdiyev -- Propagation of Atmospherics in Waveguide Channel by A. B. Orlov, I. M. Sternina -- Charged Particles in Inner Radiation Belt by Ye. V. Gorchakov, M. V. Ternovskaya -- Nitrogen Emission Spectrum in Infrared Region by N. P. Danilevskiy, I. Popova, A. G. Koval', N. I. Fedorova, V. T. Koppe, Ya. M. Fogel' -- Auroral X-Radiation in Midnight Sector by J. Gasset, I. A. Zhulin, F. Cambou, Kh. D. Kanonidi, Yu. M. Kopylov, L. Saint-Marc, J. P. Treilhou -- Physical Nature of 11-Year Variation in Magnetic Disturbance by A. I. Ol' -- Aperiodic Variation of Dst by V. I. Afanas'yeva -- Phenomena in Daytime Middle Latitude Outer Ionosphere by M. N. Fatkullin -- Formation of Radio Signal During Ionospheric Reflection by V. P. Perelygin -- Single Impulse Motion from Hyperbolic to Circular Orbit by V. V. Ivashkin, A. P. Skorokhodov -- High-Energy Charged Particles Near Cosmic Ray Equator by R. N. Basilova, I. A. Savenko -- Satellite Radio Waves Used in Determining Electron Concentration by Ya. L. Al'pert, L. N. Vitshas, V. I. Krayushkina, V. M. Sinel'nikov -- First Delivery Made to Drifting Station "SP-20".
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 10/29/1971.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21303311