East European Scientific Abstracts - Physics and Mathematics. No. 118 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages
- East European scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1964-1972) ; JPRS-55519
- "The Temperature Effect on the Compressibility and the Velocity of Sound of Ion Crystals" [Report No 89 from the Central Institute of Earth Physics, Jena. The full text of the article is published in GERLAND's Contributions to Geophysics as report No 88] by WAGNER, C., ULLMANN, W. -- "The Metal-Semiconductor Transformation Phenomenon and Its Contemporary Problems" by BELEZNAY, Ferenc -- "On the Laminar Boundary Layer Flow of a Two-Phase Medium" by SZLAZA, J. -- "Ion-Implanted Impurities in Solid Substances" by MEZEI, Ferenc -- "Free Bending Oscillations of a Mass Affected Web Field" by MARTINS, H. -- "Current Problems in the Physical Characteristics of Some Non-Ferrous Metals of Industrial Significance" by STEFAN, Mihaly -- "Probable Trends in the Mechanical Properties of Metals" by PROHASZKA, Janos -- "On the Dynamic Singularity in the Continuum Theory of Dislocations" by GUENTHER, H. -- "Conservation Theorems and Identities in the Tetrad Theory" by KREISEL, E. -- "Cross-Experiments in the General Theory of Relativity and the Experimental Determination of RIEMANN's Tensor of Curvature" [Shortened German edition of an article dedicated to Professor PETROV, A. Z. in Kiyev] by TREDER, H. J. -- "On the Interpretation of TREDER's Tetrad Theory of Gravitation" by KASPER, U. -- "On the Structure of Field Equations of the Gravitational Field in TREDER'q Tetrad Theory" by KASPER, U. -- "The 'Memoirs of ALEXANDER VON HUMBOLDT'" by BIERMANN, KURT-R. -- "On the Professional Ethos of the Socialist Researcher and Developer Personality" by ERCK, A. -- "A Proof of the Essential Nondefinability" by KUEHNRICH, M. -- "On the Impossibility to Construct Certain Classes of Graphs by Extensions" by GLIVJAK, F., PLESNIK, J. -- "On the Convergence of Hermite-Fejer Interpolation" by VERTESI, P. O. H. -- "On Certain Linear Operators. Part 2" by VERTESI, P. O. H. -- "Hermite-Fejer Interpolation Based on the Roots of Hermite Polynomials" by VERTESI, P. O. H. -- "A Characterization of Semigroups With Identity Element" by KISS, I. -- "On the Absolute Summability of the Orthogonal Series" by TANDORI, K. -- "On Finite Dirichlet Series" by LOVASZ, L. -- "On Approximation Theorems for Uniform Spaces" by CSASZAR, A. -- "Subhomogeneous Average Values" by LOSONCZI, L. -- "Notes on the Convergence of (0, 2) and (0, 1, 3) Interpolations" by VERTESI, P. O. H. -- "The Muentz Theorem in the Transition From Infinite to Finite Interval" by ENDL, K. -- "On Fourier Series With Positive Coefficients" by LEINDLER, L. -- "On Two Polynomial Inequalities. Part 1" by FREUD, G. -- "On the Convergence of the Trigonometric (O, M) Interpolation" by VERTESI, P. O. H. -- "On Certain Linear Operators. Part I" by KIS, O., VERTESI, P. O. H. -- "Equivalence Relation for the Charcaterization of the Jacobson Radical" by SZASZ, F. -- "On Divergence and Absolute Convergence of Series Arising From Multiplicative Orthogonal Functions" by MORICZ, F. -- "Signed Cell Decompositions. Part I" by GALLAI, T. -- "On the Measurable Solutions of a Functional Equation" by DAROCZY, Z. -- "Fundamentals and Most Recent Accomplishments of the Quantum-Space Theory. Part 5: Generalizations of the Wightman Theory; Non-Polynomial Lagrange Functions" by POCSIK, Gyorgy.
- Document Date: 3/23/1972.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21303717