East European Scientific Abstracts. Materials Science and Metallurgy. No. 56 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- East European scientific abstracts - Materials science and metallurgy (1966-1972) ; JPRS-56868
- "Some Characteristic Properties of Gold-Silver-Copper Alloys" by LABODA, Sandor -- "Study of Alumina Hydrates by Means of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance" by SERFOZO, Gusztav, TOMPA, Kalman, VARHEGYI, Gyozo -- "Determination of Iron's,Cobalt's, and Nickel's Magnetic Permeability in the Optical Range of the Spectrum" by HOFFMANN, Gy., BAUER, F., FARKAS, L. -- "New Method for the Determination of the Optical Constants of Metals" by HOFFMAN, Gy., BAUER, F., FARKAS, L. -- "Reliability of Quality Assessment Based on Temperability" by BOROSSAY, Bela, FUCHS, Erik -- "Problems of Flocculator Dosage as Illustrated by Flocculation of Polish Copper Concentrate" by BORTEL, Edgar, MICHNIAK, Boguslawa -- "Manufacture of Fibers and High-Porosity Products from Nickel" by CYUNCZYK, Aleksander, OSTROWSKI, Janusz -- "Economics of Dilatometric Testing" by CZINEGE, Imre, SAROSSY, Gyorgy -- "Experiences Gained With an Automatically Operating High-Temperature Dilatometer" by LAKATOS, Tamas -- "Influence of Some Parameters on the Workability of Interchamber Pillars" by PIECHOTA, Stanislaw -- "Concept for the Purification of Radioactive-Cycle and Effluent Water in an Advanced Nuclear Power Plant With Pressurized-Water Reactor" by WINKLER, R. -- "An Automated γ-Spectrometric System for Monitoring Nuclear Power Plants With Pressurized-Water Reactors" by LOOS, G., GOERNER, W., TSCHIRNE, G. -- "Calculation and Limits of Primary Water Purification With Anion Exchange Resins With Boric Acid Control" by BOSHOLM, J., LANGECKER, K., OERTEL, K. -- "Assessment of the Continuous Purification Process for the Primary Cooling Agent in Pressurized Water Reactors" by HEROLD, C., WINKLER, W., LANGECKER, K. -- "On the Present Status of Theoretical and Practical Studies on the Activity Buildup in Pressurized Water Reactors" by SCHULZ, K. D. -- "Operating Experiences in the Cleansing of the Primary Coolant of a Pressurized Water Reactor" by LANGECKER, K., OERTEL, K. -- "Tritium in Pressurized-Water Reactors" by LANGECKER, K., GRAUPE, H. -- "Hungarian Experiences Gained in the Course of Investigating the Sulfur Dioxide Concentration of the Atmosphere With the Aid of Automatically Recording Instruments" by SARINGER (Mrs. KERTESZ), Magdonla, VARKONYI, Tibor -- "Structural and Manufacturing Problems of Steam Generators Used in Nuclear Power Plants" by MIKLOSSY, Jozsef -- "Stable Nitrides in Structural Steel Types" by VERO, Jozsef -- "Metallurgical Aspects of the Material and Manufacture of Welded Steel Pipe Used in the Construction of Gas and Petroleum Pipelines" by HORVATH, Aurel.
- Document Date: 8/24/1972.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21304799