Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 235 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : charts
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-51256
- Soviet and East German Scientists Conduct Solar Radiation Studies -- International Symposium of Astronomers Opens in Leningrad -- Determining Changes in Longitude Difference from Radioastronomical Observations by Ye. N. Fedoseyev, N. S. Blinov -- Radioemission of the Galactic Background by V. I. Ariskin -- Existence of the Galactic Radio Corona by G. L. Abramyan, Ye. A. Benediktov, G. G. Getmantsev, V. A. Zinichev -- Principles for Physical Mapping of the Lunar Surface by Yu. N. Lipskiy, V. V. Shevchenko -- USSR Program for Study of Global Atmospheric Processes by S. Z. Krichevskiy -- Hail-Suppression Brigade Protects Crops in Crimea by Ye. Leshchinskiy -- Earth's Radiation Balance by K. Ya. Kondrat'yev, L. N. D'yachenko, K. Ya. Vinnikov -- Hail Forecasting in Tatar ASSR by A. I. Mishkarev, N. A. Khakimzyanova -- Cloud Reflectivity and Emissivity in IR Region by O. I. Popov, I. S. Reshetnikova, Ye. O. Fedorova -- Radiometric Determination of Atmospheric Moisture Content by V. M. Plechkov -- Radiation Heating of Active Surface by Z. A. Mishchenko -- Effective Radiation of Ocean Surface by G. V. Girdyuk -- Excitation of Acoustic-Gravity Waves by G. I. Grigor'yev, V. P. Dokuchayev -- Computing Climatic Correlations Using Numerical Models of Atmosphere by B. L. Gavrilin, A. S. Monin -- Absorption of Solar Lyman-α Radiation in Upper Atmosphere by A. F. Chizhov, I. S. Kim -- Notes on Voyage of the "Akademik Vernadshkiy" by Boris Yenevich -- Synchronous Observations of Ocean Currents Continue in Atlantic by V. Minovskaya -- New Book on Soviet Oceanographic Expeditions by G. A. Baskakov, A. O. Shpaykher -- Conference on "History of the World Ocean" by A. A. Belov, S. D. Sokolov -- Effect of Temperature and Salinity on Equatorial Currents by L. M. Krivelevich -- Free Oxygen Resources by V. I. Vul'fson -- Structure of Sedimentary Stratum in Philippine Trench by B. Ya. Karp -- Biostratigraphy of Sediments in Equatorial Indian Ocean by O. G. Kozlova -- Qualitative Composition of Phytoplankton Near Newfoundland by O. A. Movchan -- Pole Tide and Ice Content of Arctic Seas by Z. M. Gudkovich, E. I. Sarukhanyan, N. P. Smirnov -- Earthquake Research in Armenia by S. Shaginyan -- Report on Kirgiz Earthquake by Yu. Grachev -- All-Union Seminar on Seismic Microzoning by A. Z. Kats -- Field Magnetotelluric Station Described by A. A. Avagimov, V. G. Dubrovskiy, G. V. Karandasov -- Geophysical Work in Belorussia by Ye. Khot'ko -- Electrotnagnetic Field of Low-Frequency Ionospheric Currents by V. M. Davydov -- Geomagnetic Anomalies in Yakutia by L. L. Van'yan, N. A. Zabolotnaya, Ye. P. Kharin, G. I. Shtekh -- Review of Study of Ocean Crust by Gravimetric Method by D. G. Uspenskiy -- Feature Article on Meteorological Satellites by A. Plakhotnik -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-354" -- Determining Atmospheric Transparency from Satellites by G. Sh. Lifshits -- Measurements of Outgoing Radiation from Satellite by N. P. Pyatovskaya, Zh. D. Alibegova -- Measurement of Ionospheric Radio Wave Absorption by N. A. Korinevskaya -- Measuring Cosmic Noise Absorption by T. P. Zhukova -- Diffusion of Charged Particles in the F Region by V. M. Polyakov -- Neutralization of Electron-Ion Gas in the F Region by V. M. Polyakov, T. V. Shchukina -- Scattered Reflections at Magnetically Conjugate Points by E. S. Kazimirovskiy, V. D. Kokourov -- Combination Scattering of Radio Waves in Ionosphere and Magnetosphere by V. Yu. Trakhtengerts -- F Scattering and Short-Period Pulsations by G. V. Vergasova, V. D. Kokourov.
- Document Date: 8/27/1970.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21305371