Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. No. 61 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts (1968-1971) ; JPRS-53526
- "Studies on the Determination of Certain Major Constituents of Plant Drugs" by CHOU T'ung-hui, SHA Shih-yen, HO Li-i, LIANG Pin -- "Studies on the Alkaloids of Amaryllidaceae. II. A New Method for the Isolation of Pseudolycorine and Search of Plants Rich in Lycorine" by HUNG Shan-hai, CH'EN Cheng-hsiung, LI Ching-fen -- "Structure of Cucurbitine" by LIANG Hsiao-t'ien, HSIEH Ching-hsi, HSUSH Chih, CH'EN Shu-feng, CHU Jung -- "Pharmacological studies of Clerodendron Trichotomum. I. Toxicity and Hypotensive Effect of Infusion and Crude Extract of Clerodendron Trichotomum" by HSU Shu-yun, HSING Wen-jung -- "Quantitative Comparisons of Changes of Blood Pressure -- 'Net % of Hyper and Hypotensive Areas'" by CHU Ch'iao-chen, CH'EN Wei-chou, TING Kuang-sheng -- "Adrenocortical Hormone Activities of DELTA⁶-6-Methyl Cortisone Acetate" by LIU Keng-t'ao, SUNG Chen-yu -- "Pharmacological Investigation of Folia Thevetia Peruviana" by LI Ch'ang-ch'un -- "Studies on Chinese Rhubarb. I. Preliminary on the Antibacterial Activity of Anthraquinone Derivatives of Chinese Rhubarb" by CH'EN Ch'iung-hua, CHENG Wu-fei, SU Hsueh-liang, LAI Wei-sheng -- "Polarographic Determination of DELTA¹⁶-Pregnene-3 Beta-Acetoxy-11:20-Dione" by TSENG Chi-yen, CHOU T'ung-hui -- "Studies on Chemotherapy of Schistosomiasis. XI. Synthesis of Some Aryloxyalkylamino Compounds" by HUANG Su-ch'iu, CHI Ju-yun -- "A New Upper Carboniferous Genus of Sinkiang Tabulate Corals - Sinkiangopora gen. nov." by CH'IH Yung-i -- "Tertiary Charophyta from the Tsaidam Basin, Tsinghai" by WANG Shui -- "Sporo-Pollen Complex from the Quaternary Littoral Deposits in Nan-t'ung, Kiangsu" by SUNG Chih-ch'en, WANG K'ai-fa -- "A New Genus of the Pholidophoridae Family from the Dzungari Basin, Sinkiang" by LIU Hsien-t'ing, WANG Chiang-k'o -- "Additional Brachiopoda from the Chin-ling Formation of the Lower Yangtze" by CHIN Yu-kan.
- Document Date: 7/6/1971.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21306718