East European Scientific Abstracts. Bio-Medical Sciences. No. 170 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 76 pages
- East European scientific abstracts - Bio-medical sciences (1964-1972) ; JPRS-49511
- "Relations Between Soil Temperature and the Sprouting of Sorghum" by PAPP, Bela -- "Effect of Inorganic Phosphate and Glucose on P³² Uptake in Nucleotides and Respiration of Calf Thymus Nuclei" by DANCHEVA, K. I. -- "Comparative Study of Indicator Papers for the Diagnosis of Phenylketonuria." by HYANEK, J. -- "Hemodynamic Changes in Patients After Pneumonectomy." by STANEK, V., WIDIMSKY, J., HURYCH, J., PETRIKOVA, J., WOLF, J. -- "Pathophysiological Basis of Treatment During the Postoperative Period." by SPACEK, B. -- "Thyroid Hormones in the Blood, Their Bonds to Proteins, the Methods of their Determination, and the Properties of the Bonding Proteins." by HOCMAN, G. -- "Influence of Estrogens on the Activity of Enzymes of the Lipid Metabolism. - Lipoprotein Lipase and Postheparin Esterase." by FABIAN, E., STORK, A., KOBILKOVA, J., SPONAROVA, J. -- "Experimental Model of E. Coli Cystitis in the Rat." by PRAT, V., KONICKOVA, L., HATALA, M. -- "Influence of Immunosuppressive Substances on the Homotransplantation Reaction in Experimental and Clinical Work." by KRAKORA, P., NOUZA, K., LOCHOVSKY, J., MACH, F. -- "Selection of a Virus Strain for the Preparation of an Inactivated Vaccine Against Newcastle Disease." by CERNIK, K., RAJTAR, V. -- "The Effectivity Titration of the Anti-Rabies Vaccine Related to the Avianized Flury LEP Vaccine." by CUPERA, Z. -- "Organ Antibodies in Subjects Vaccinated with Hempt's Vaccine." by DOUTLIK, S., JEZKOVA, Z., VACEK, Z. -- "Inorganic Phosphorus of Red Blood Corpuscles of Uranium Mine Employees." by NOSEK, J., BARTONOVA, H. -- "Diffusing Capacity (DLCO) and its Components (DM and Vc) in Subjects who Recovered from Ornithosis Pneumonia." by TLUSTY, L., MILEK, E., GRANTOVA, H., DAUM, S., RUZICKA, J. -- "Familial Incidence of Human Pseudotuberculosis Caused by Pasteurella Pseudotuberculosis." by SPLINO, M., PEYCHL, L., KOTRLIK, J., KYNTERA, F. -- "Salmonella Meningitis in Adults." by JEZEK, P., HOUBAL, V., LATOVA, Z. -- "Chronic Idiopathic Dysproteinemia as an Early Manifestation of Temporal Arteritis." by PETERA, V. -- "Intensification of the 3-Ceto-Lactose Tests of Bernaerts and De Lev Involving Bacteria Subjected to the Action of Capsicine" by KUJUMGIEV, I. -- "Interference Between Viruses of the Myxogroup in Primary Monolayer Calf Kidney Cell Cultures" by GAGOV, I. -- "On the Diagnosis of the Streptococci with the Aid of Fluorescent Antibodies" by MUELLER, Guenter -- "The Development of Syncytium and Occlusion Particles in Tissue Cultures After Infection with the Virus of the Aujeszky Disease" by BECKER, Curt-Heinrich -- "Investigations for the Identification of Enteropathogenic Escherichia Coli Strains in Cell Cultures" by BATHKE, Wilhelm -- "Phagocytosis and Pathogenic of Coli Strains in Newborn Calves" by LEIRER, Rolf -- "Identification of Brucella Bacteria by the Alkaline Enrichment of the Test Specimen" by BALOGH, Tamas, PALYA, Vilmos -- "Isolation of Erysipelothrix insidiosa from the Lungs of a Bullock with Brochopneumonia" by STOJKOVIC-ATANACKOVIC, Dr. M. -- "Isolation of Erysipelothrix insidiosa from the Lunge of Bullock with Brochopneumonia" by STOJKOVIC-ATANACKOVIC, Dr. M. -- "Laboratory Diagnosis of Aujeszky's Disease" by MASIC, Dr. M., PETROVIC, Dr. M. -- "The Integrating Function of the Spine in Man." by CHAILLY - BERT, Paul -- "Rehabilitation in Pelveolysis and in the Rupture of the Symphysis." by UHLIR, M., JURAKOVA, H. -- "Respiratory Examination in Patients who Underwent Pneumonectomy." by STANEK, V., WIDIMSKY, J., HURYCH, J., JANOTA, M., PETRIKOVA, J. -- "Venous Thrombosis as the First Symptom of Latent Asymptomatic Malignant Diseases." by SCHUBERTOVA, J., "On the Differential Recognizability of Landolt Ring Openings at Various Positions under Eye Following Movements" by METHLING, D. -- "Visual Acuity in the Case of Eye Following Movements as a Function of the Illumination Density of the Field of Vision" by METHLING, D. -- "Disturbances in the Liver and Some Other Organs Invaded by the Fluke Fascioloides Hagna (Bassi 1875)." by BLAZEK, K. -- "A Contribution to the Coprological Identification of Tapeworm Eggs" by VON DER AHE, Christine, NICKEL, Sigfried -- "Attempt to Achieve Therapeutic Utilization of Secretin." by ENDERLE, E., SVOJGROVA, J., KOPACKOVA, S. -- "A Con'ribution to the Anatomical Differentiation of Three Species of the Family Malvaceae." by REZACOVA, A., HOMOLA, V., KRESAHEK, J. -- "Content and Localization of Furocoumarins in Some Species of the Genus Heracleum." by BLAZEK, Z. -- "Applications of Sterilization by Radiation in the Pharmaceutical Industry" by HANGAY, Gyorgy -- "Quantitative Determination of Small Amounts of Solid Matter of Small Grain Size by Means of a Modified Soxhlet Method" by ERDOS, Gyorgy -- "Pharmacological Properties of Some a-Aminooxycarboxylic Acids" by BOBAREVIC, B., MALIK, K. U., NIKOLIN, B., STERN, P. -- YUGOSLAVIA by WEBER, K., MATKOVIC, J., BUSLJETA, M. -- "Contribution to the Study of the Composition of Dalmatian Rosemary Oil by Thin-Layer Chromatography" by DAMJANIC, A., GRZUNOV, K., CVETKO, M. -- "Action of Dithizone as an Antidote in Poisoning with Lethal Doses of Mercury" by PETROVIC, C., SOLDATOVIC, D. -- "Preparation of Some N-Arylsulfonyl Hydrazides of Pyridine and Pyrazine Carboxylic Acids with Antiviral and Tuberculostatic Activity. II." by KORUNCEV, D., CVETNIC, S., BABIC, I. -- "The Renin-Angiotensin System and Its Relation with the Electrolyte Balance in Experimental Hypertension" by PUCHLEV, A., SOMOVA, L., DOCHEV, D. -- "Changes in the Cardiopulmonary Blood Volume at Muscle Effort in Subjects with Normal Heart and Lung Findings." by HURYCH, J., WIDIMSKY, J., STANEK, V., WOLF, J. -- "The Increase in Urinary Levels of Some Nucleic Acid Metabolites During Sports Activities." by SCHMID, L., ARIENT, M., ZENISEK, Z., LASTOVKOVA, J., ZENISEK, A. -- "Effect of Acute Fasting and Resumption of Food Intake on the Plasma Level of Iron and Its Diurnal Rhythm." by BRODAN, V., KUHN, E., BRODANOVA, M., VALEK, J. -- "Some Aspects of the Dynamics of Homeostasis During Physical Training." by ULMEANU, F.C., HARALAMBIE, G. -- "Relationship of Habitual Physical Activity and Blood Treasure, Serum Total Cholesterol, and Glucose Tolerance." by MONTOYE, Henry, J. -- "The Effect of Certain Nitrogen and [Illegible] Salts on the Content of Protein Amino Adds and Nucleic Adds in the Regeneration of Potato Disks" by PENKOV, G. -- "The Impact of Cybernetic Ideas on Psychology" by RAPOPORT, Anatol -- "Investigation of Exposure to Ionizing Radiation During Catheterization of the Heart" by KUKACKA, R. -- "Some Consents on the Output of Different X-Ray Machines Used in Czechoslovakia." by KUKACKA, R., ZAVADA, M. -- "Cinedensigraphy of the Lungs." by TUMA, S., MARECEK, B. -- "A New Simple Three-Step Functional Test of the Circulation and Its Comparison to Spiroergometry." by KRIZ, V. -- "Incorporation of C¹⁴-Lysine in the Cell Fractions of Haemocytoblastosischanged Liver of Turkey Poults Treated with the Leucosis Strains Me-29 and Me-31" by TRIFONOV, S., NEDYALKOV, S., ALEXANDROV, L. -- "A Study of the Transfer and Dynamics of Antibodies in Salmonella-Carrying Sheep and in Their Progeny" by ARSOV, R., GUEORGUIEV, P. -- "Luminescent Determination of Histon in Nuclei of Covering Epithelial Cells of the Jejunum During Differentiation" by GEORGIEVA, R. -- "Morphological Changes in Bursa of Fabricius, the Cloaca, and the Oviduct upon A Avitaminosis in Chickens" by [Illegible] A. -- "The Acid-basic Condition of Blood and the Balance of Na and K in Erythrocytes following Adrenalectomy in Calves." by OPLISTIL, M., DVORAK, M. -- "The Pathological Picture of Some Cerebrospinal Disorders in Red Deer." by BLAZEK, K., DYKOVA, I., "Evaluation of Losses in Slaughter Poultry on the Basis of Pathological and Morphological Findings." by SCHLEE, G. -- "CO₂ in the Blood Plasma of Calves Aged up to Sixth Months Fed Milk and a Semisynthetic Diet." by KUGERA, A., LEBEDA, N. -- "Diagnosis of Virus Gastroenteritis of Pigs Using Histological Slioes with the Direct Immunofluorescence Method." by MESAROS, E., POSPISIL, Z., STEPANEK, J. -- "Clinical, Hematological, and Biochemical Changes Caused by Adrenalectomy in Calves." by DVORAK, M., OPLISTIL, M., PATKA, J., VEZNIK. Z. -- "Practical Aspects of Present Day Science of Artificial Insemination of Pigs." by KOZUMPLIK, J. -- "Relationship Between the Results of Dehydrogenation Test and the Concentration of Spermatozoa in Boar Ejaculates." by MUZIKANT, J. -- "Stability of the Chromatographic Properties of the Virus of Infectious Hepatitis in Dogs." by PETR, G., JIRAN, E. -- "Intravenous Infection of Mycobacterium Avium in Hens." by HEJLICEK, K., ULLRICHOVA, J., ZENDULKA, M. -- "Pathomorphological Changes in the Fetuses of Hogs from Certain Types of Abortion by DJAKOV, Ljubomir -- "Examination of the Urine of Healthy and Diseased Poultry" by SANDA, Alexej -- "On the Diagnosis of the Mycoplasma Infection of Hogs" by SCHIMMEL, D., DZU, Nuyen -- "The Significance of the Clinical Examination of the Testicles of Young Bulls" by BACH, Siegfried, HAASE, Helmut -- "Special Morphological Characteristics of the Differential Blood Picture in Cattle Afflicted with Leucosis" by BUECHNER, Eberhard -- "Determination of Mineral Matter and Trace Elements in the Hair of Hogs as a Means for Diagnosing Deficient Nutrition in Terms of These Materials" by BERSCHNEIDER, Friedrich, SCHWENKE, Irmgard -- "Demonstration of Some Electrocardiographic Findings in Cattle Afflicted with Pericarditis Traumatica, Endocarditis, Leucosis, and Pneumonia" by JUNGE, Gerda -- "Investigations on the Occurrence of Some Enzymes in the Synovial Fluid of the Joints and Tendons of the Horse" by GRUEN, Eberhard, PANDORF, Hans -- "A Contribution to the Diagnosis of Disturbances in the Secretion of Milk in Cattle" by BRABANT, Werner, SCHULZ, Joachim -- "The Effects of the Nature of Milking on the Results of the Bacteriological Examination of the Milk" by BORETIUS, Joern -- "Improvements in the Mass Examination for the Identification of Streptococcus Agalactiae and the Determination of the Cell Content in Milk" by HAASMANN, Siegfried, THIEME, Dieter -- "The Prophylaxis of Mastitis in Large Herds" by THIEME, Dieter, HAASMANN, Siegfried -- "Comparative Cerebrospinal Fluid and Blood Sugar Determinations in Healthy Sheep and Sheep Afflicted with Listeriosis" by LIPPMANN, Roland -- "Possibilities of the Diagnostic Use of Electrocardiography in Veterinary Medicine" by KRONBERGER, Harry -- "On the Methodology and Clinical Aspects of Kidney Biopsy in Some Kinds of Domestic Animals" by GUDAT, Eggehard -- "Occurrence and Identification of Bilirubin in the Cerebrospinal Fluid of Horses, Sheep, and Cattle" by LIPPMANN, Roland -- "On the Means for the Diagnostic and Prognostic Evaluation of the Findings of Bioptic Histological Data from the Biopsy of Cattle Liver" by RITTENBACH, Peter, WUJANZ, Georg -- "Electron-Microscopic Verification of Changes in Liver Cells in Calves After Depletion of a Fish Oil-Containing Experimental Preparate" by SCHLEICHER, Joachim -- "Potentialities and Limitations of the Histological Examination of Bone Obtained by Biopsy from the Iliac Crest for the Diagnosis of Osteopathies" by HERRMANN, Hans-Juergen -- "Comparison of the Azan Staining with Stainings of Non-Calcified Sections for the Histological Diagnosis of Osteomalacia in Cattle on the Basis of Bone Obtained by Biopsy" by SEFFNER, Wolfgang -- "Biopsy and Chemical Investigations on the Diagnosis and Early Diagnosis of Osteopathies in Milk Cows" by PRIBOTH, Wilfried, WUJANZ, Georg, SALIE, Helga, EICHELBERGER, Peter -- "Comparative X-Ray and Photometric as Well as Bioptic and Chemical Investigations for the Early Diagnosis of Rachitis in Cows" by PRIBOTH, Wilfried, WUJANZ, Georg., "On the Occurrence and Diagnostic Significance of Bright Lymphocytic Granules in Cattle" by VERTER, Werner -- "Diagnostic Problems in the Poisoning of Cattle with Nitrate and Nitrite" by JOHANNSEN, Uwe, KUEHNERT, Manfred -- "Investigations on the Etiology of Exudative Epidermitis in the Pig, with Special Emphasis on Staphylococcuc Hyicus" by SCHULZ, Wolfgang -- "A Contribution to the Herd Diagnosis of Acute Radiation Sickness in Hogs" by MEHLHORN, Guenther -- "The Diagnostic Significance of the Changes in the Weights of Piglets During the First Day of Life for the Clinical Care of Sow and Piglet Post Partum" by SCHNURRBUSCH, Ute -- "Biopsy of Fatty Tissue in Hogs" by ILLING, Kurt -- "The Behavior of Inorganic Phosphorus in Blood Serum After Using Hemolysin-Containing Fodder in Cattle" by WUJANZ, Georg, PRIBOTH, Wilfried -- "On the Behavior of the Inorganic Phosphorus in the Blood Serum of Cattle Afflicted with Milk Cow Anemia and Experimentally Induced Hemolysis" by WUJANZ, Georg, PRIBOTH, Wilfried -- "The Electrical Resistance of the Surface of Mucous Membranes in Domestic Animals Under Normal and Pathological Conditions" by ASINBUDAS, Leiseris, JURGAITIS, Anatas, KARASIJA, Rimantas, NORVAISCHAS, Kasimeras, LASCHAS, Algirdas, BAKSCHYS, Laimutis -- "On the Epizootiology, Clinical Aspects, Pathomorphology, and Diagnosis of Hog Pneumonias Caused by an Inducer from the Bedsonia Group" by DOBIN, Matvei Arkadevitch, VISHNIAKOVA, L., KADIKOVA, A. U., TOL'BEKOV, A., ISAREVITCH, S. -- "Instances of Leucosis in Horses" by DOBIN, Matvei Arkadevitch -- "A Contribution to the Diagnosis of Uterine Diseases in Carnivorous Animals" by JAKOVAC, Martin -- "Changes in the Transaminase Activity in the Cerebro-Spinal Fluid and in the Blood Serum of Dogs Afflicted with Distemper" by MARJANOVIC, Desanka -- "Successful Therapy of the Facial Muscle Paralysis in a Dog with Vitamin B₁₂" by KISS, Miklos -- "Abortions Caused by Infection Recorded in the [Hungarian] Institutes for Animal Hygiene Between 1958 and 1968" by SZABO, Istvan -- "Experience Gained in Establishing Pig Farms Tree from Brucellosis in Megye Gyor-Sopron" by SZELENYI, Lorant, MESZAROS, Laszlo -- "Swelling of the Vulva in Sows Caused by Mycotoxins" by DANKO, Gyula, ALDASY, Pal -- "Toxicosis in Hogs Caused by the Consumption of Mouldy Corn" by DEBRECZENI, Istvan, REJTO, Gyorgy -- "A Study of the Relations Between Gout and Typhoidal Infection in One-Day-Old Chicks" by BOKORI, Jozsef -- "Data on the Epidemiology and Bacteriology of Chronic Respiratory Diseases of Poultry" by MESZAROS, Janos, LOMNICZI, Bela, STIPKOVICS, Laszlo -- "Some Epidemiological Aspects of the so-Called Goose Influenza and Means of Preventing the Disease" by DERZSY, Domokos, MESCAROS, Janos -- "Enzyme-Diagnostic Studies with the Blood of Water Fowl" by BOKORI, Jozsef, KARSAI, Ferenc -- "Experiments for the Prevention of Intestinal Coccidiosis in Domestic Rabbits by Means of Drugs" by PELLERDY, Laszlo -- "The Significance of Mite Infection of Fodder in Animal Hygiene. Part 1: Experiments with Chicken, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, and Sheep" by GESZTESSY, Tibor, NEMESERI, Laszlo -- "Fattening of Young Cattle with Urea-20" by KARIC, F., TODOROVIC, A., JOVANOVIC, M., SEKELJ, J. -- "Study of Seasonal Dynamics of Endoparasite Infection on the Basis of Coprological Examinations of Young Sheep Raised in the Pasture Lands of the Sar Mountain" by MILOSEVIC, Prof. Dr. J., BICANIN, M. -- "Effect of Tiguvon (Bayer 9007 2% Pour-on) on Migrating Larvae of Gadflies" by DELIC, Prof. Dr. S., MUFTIC, Dr. R., CANKOVIC, Dr. M. -- "An Instance of Salmonellosis of Turkeys Considered from the Standpoint of Hygienic Handling of Foodstuffs of Animal Origin" by NECEV, Dr. T., EVTIMOV, I., GRAMATIKOVSKI, G. -- "Two Enzooties of Bulbar and Spinal Paralysis (Botulism) in Cattle and Horses in Slovenia" by GREGOROVIC, Prof. Dr. V., JURKOVIC, J. -- "Occurence of Acute Strepto-Staphylococcal Dermatitis in White Hogs" by POPOVIC, Dr. M. -- "Some Problems of Nutrition and Sports." by STRAUZENBERG, S.E., and "Present Day Development and the Outlook for the Application of Statistics in Medicine and in Health Services." by ZACEK, A. -- "Causes and Mechanisms of Injuries in Sports." by HORNOF, Z., NAPRAVNIK, C.
- Document Date: 12/24/1969.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21307874