Dare to be excellent : case studies of software engineering practices that worked / edited by Alka Jarvis and Linda Hayes ; with original contributions by Steve Blair [and others].
- Upper Saddle River, NJ : Prentice Hall, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 348 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jarvis, Alka and Hayes, Linda J.
- 1. Requirements (Texas Instruments) -- 2. Project planning (Intel Corporation -- 3. Technology project management process (PKS Information Services) -- 4. Project support office (Royal Bank Financial Group) -- 5. Inspections as an agent of change (Primark Investment Management Services Limited) -- 6. Software reliability engineering (Digital Technology International) -- 7. Release planning (Cisco Systems) -- 8. Release metrics (TANDEM Telecom Network Solutions) -- 9. Creation of a software development process handbook (Phoenix Technologies Limited) -- 10. Managing client/vender relationships (International Business Systems).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 339-342) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2130853